Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-30-2020, 01:11 PM   #181
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
If Trump loses do you have his tel # to tell him he owes JohnR $100?
we can probably work something out...
Old 10-30-2020, 01:27 PM   #182
scottw

Quote:
Why do you feel the constant need to be insulting and snarky?
I'd also note that you guys have been incredibly insulting to detbuch over the last few weeks...but I'm sure you guys justify that in your minds....I don't think he's complained once....you are like our own little antifa when ya'll get riled up
Old 10-30-2020, 01:51 PM   #183
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I'd also note that you guys have been incredibly insulting to detbuch over the last few weeks...but I'm sure you guys justify that in your minds....I don't think he's complained once....you are like our own little antifa when ya'll get riled up
I usually don't read his posts so you would be hard pressed to find any insults from me (I did ask him if he was angrier recently). He gives it as good as he gets it and frequently responds to a post Pete makes about Trump with a personal retort or a blah, blah, blah type response.

So if we are like our own little Antifa, what are you - a person who feels the need to constantly respond with insults.
Old 10-30-2020, 01:54 PM   #184
PaulS

Quote:
why do you constantly repeat yourself? that's cause for concern

you constantly insult me as being "snarky"....your justification is that you think I'm being snarky...and I'll note I don't complain about your insults, I find them amusing....but when you write something stupid and I write "that's stupid"...you get your panties in a bunch...are you a hypoctite?
You are snarky - there is no 2 ways about it. It is who you are.

Why do you feel the need to constantly respond with "that is stupid"? See if your Dr. can tell you why she thinks you feel the need to frequently respond with snarky insults?

My panties aren't in a bunch. I just don't feel the need to take your insults and I question why anyone would.
Old 10-30-2020, 02:42 PM   #185
spence

Quote:
You are snarky - there is no 2 ways about it. It is who you are.

Why do you feel the need to constantly respond with "that is stupid"? See if your Dr. can tell you why she thinks you feel the need to frequently respond with snarky insults?

My panties aren't in a bunch. I just don't feel the need to take your insults and I question why anyone would.
If he posts just don't read it and make fart noises, it's far more satisfying and rational.
Old 10-30-2020, 03:00 PM   #186
scottw

Quote:

So if we are like our own little Antifa, what are you ?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	122977457_10223568324106566_8170411987091833534_n.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	67430  
Old 10-30-2020, 07:49 PM   #187
wdmso

Quote:
there was a story on our local news recently...Newport had closed a polling place due to heath concerns or something...the local news sent a team to investigate this travesty...they decided to see how long it would take them to get to the next closest polling place where they had consolidated...it took 45 seconds...it was 2 blocks away...there has never been more information available from more sources about how, where and when to vote....
Iowa.
Old 10-31-2020, 04:26 AM   #188
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

make fart noises, it's satisfying and rational.
sounds about your speed

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 10-31-2020 at 10:35 AM..
Old 10-31-2020, 04:38 AM   #189
scottw

NPR -"Finding a new site can be time-consuming and confusing for voters. People with low incomes and people of color may be less able to overcome those barriers."

it's pretty racist racist to suggest people may not be able to accomplish a simple task based on the color their skin...