Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 01-28-2007, 10:23 PM   #1
scoobe
West Siiiiiiiiide

New Korkers K5000 Small - Sale or Trade 4 Plugs

I have a pair of never used Korker K-5000's in the small size. I'd like to trade for some metal lip swimmers or larger surface plugs. I'd prefer the lures but cash works as well... make me an offer.

Lookin for my big'un!
scoobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 04:23 PM   #2
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

I know nutin about korkers are these good ones, style, type? I have size 8.5 shoes. Would that fit me? I may be interested. P.

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 06:02 PM   #3
Bob Thomas
No Shorts On

Send a message via AIM to Bob Thomas
PM...

FWIW, I wear a size 8 shoe/boot. Purchased Mediums and they were about 1 1/2" too large at the toe. I'd bet Small would fit you perfect. 5000's have the straps vs. the laces. I never believed in them for the canal. last year was the first year and now I WON'T go without them!

Bob Thomas
Bob Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:01 PM   #4
scoobe
West Siiiiiiiiide

ProfessorM, I found one guide online that says small size will fit a size 8 and under. If you are slipping them on top of a lighter shoe you will probably be ok. If you are slipping on a heavy boot they might be a lil snug. I used mediums (8.5-9) on size 10 boot foot waders - was a lil snug but doable. They are the type with the buckles. Let me know if you are still interested.

My first choice would be trade for nice plugs... otherwise would let them go for $65 shipped. I see them retail for $75-85 at different online stores.

Lookin for my big'un!
scoobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:23 PM   #5
fishaholic18
Finally

Korkers K-5000 series

Shoe Size Sandal Size
Size 4-5 (Kids-Women) X-Small
Size 6-71/2 Small
Size 8-91/2 Medium
Size 10-12 Large
Size 12-15 X-Large

F-18®
It IsWhat It Is

¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º >¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((( º>
fishaholic18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:58 AM   #6
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

I think I will pass. They are probably a little too small. Sorry and thanks for the offer. P.

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote