Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-08-2022, 08:25 AM   #1
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
NBC ( not fox) reported that Pelosi let the police in, then after he let them in, he walked over to dave.

is that what one does when one is being held captive by an intruder Bryan? i’m not making that up. NBC reported that.

all they have to do, is release the body cam video.
"Those people said Almaguer was incorrect when he reported that the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) gave police no indication he was in danger when he answered the door. In fact, San Francisco police have said that Pelosi was struggling with the intruder, David DePape, when they first saw him."

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
this is so beneath you...
Yeah, my fault for sticking my nose back in to the snark here. back to hiding.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NBC.JPG
Views:	77
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	69310  

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 11-08-2022, 08:56 AM   #2
scottw

"people"....that's a good one

unnamed people said it was unreliable information from an unnamed source...these people are great!

I wonder how it made it to the broadcast?
Old 11-08-2022, 09:32 AM   #3
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
"people"....that's a good one

unnamed people said it was unreliable information from an unnamed source...these people are great!

I wonder how it made it to the broadcast?
The rush for a scoop has infected all media nowadays...

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 11-08-2022, 09:36 AM   #4
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
The rush for a scoop has infected all media nowadays...
yeah, I'm sure they were in a rush to cast doubt on the narrative
Old 11-08-2022, 11:03 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
"Those people said Almaguer was incorrect when he reported that the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) gave police no indication he was in danger when he answered the door. In fact, San Francisco police have said that Pelosi was struggling with the intruder, David DePape, when they first saw him."

Yeah, my fault for sticking my nose back in to the snark here. back to hiding.
this is a sincere question…if pelosi was struggling with intruder when police got there, how did the police get in? are they saying they let themselves in?

who are the “those people” who said Almaguer was wrong? and why are those people more credible?

look, the most likely scenario by far, is that it was an unknown crazy intruder. And my interest is really only that Pelosi recovers and the lunatic gets what’s coming to him.

But if the left is going to use it for political purposes ( which they obviously can’t do if it was a lovers quarrel gone wrong), THEN we all have the right to see the body cam footage, which would prove beyond doubt what it was.

Why not release the body cam footage? they do so all the time.

And i heard an audio of what was purported to be the police dispatcher relaying the call, where the dispatcher said the caller ( Pelosi) referred to the other person as “my friend dave”.

has that audio file been debunked? obviously some right wing jerk may have fabricated it. is that what happened?