Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-03-2019, 03:22 PM   #1
Pete F.
Canceled

Intelligence Committee report out

Well this is interesting, are you sure Floridaman did nothing?

The House Intelligence Report mentions Devin Nunes FIFTY TIMES.

He was in repeated communication with indicted Giuliani associate and Ukrainian Lev Parnas.

Congressman Nunes is a fact witness.

"The president informed every department for which we sought records — the State Dept. the Office of Management and Budget ... the Defense Department, his own White House personnel — to refuse to turn over a single document."

The phone calls are listed starting around the 154th page

It contains new evidence of phone calls between Giuliani and Nunes back in April.

Why was Devin Nunes calling Rudy Giuliani and Lev Parnas?

OMB initiating calls to Giuliani starting in April

https://intelligence.house.gov/report/

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...-_20191203.pdf

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-03-2019, 03:31 PM   #2
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Yeah Rudy having multiple calls to the budget department, nothing inappropriate about that right guys?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 12-03-2019, 06:39 PM   #3
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Phone records are putting the one perfect call defense out the window, I think Rudy, Nunes and others better lawyer up.
Old 12-03-2019, 06:57 PM   #4
scottw

It’s fun watching you guys get all lathered up over nothing. Guess you haven’t learned anything from Russian collusion, kavanaugh and the countless other times you’ve predicted trump doom over the past few years.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:15 PM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

I think it’s far more fun to watch you guys spin round and round at each new batch of evidence comes out. These are actual phone records secured by supoena to AT&T, so explain if your can why Trumps personal attorney is calling and receiving calls from OMB in April, that should be entertaining for us all.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:32 PM   #6
scottw

[QUOTE=Got Stripers;1181029]

These are actual phone records secured by supoena to AT&T

[size=1][i]Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

wOW!!!
Old 12-03-2019, 07:38 PM   #7
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

That’s your explanation wow, I was expecting a more detailed explanation of why a personal attorney, without any position or government job might be calling and receiving multiple calls from the department controlling the military aid. Or why on the same day he also had numerous calls with the White House, maybe it was a last minute cabinet posting 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Old 12-03-2019, 08:03 PM   #8
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
That’s your explanation wow, I was expecting a more detailed explanation of why a personal attorney, without any position or government job might be calling and receiving multiple calls from the department controlling the military aid. Or why on the same day he also had numerous calls with the White House, maybe it was a last minute cabinet posting 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
So tell us what the calls were and what law was broken.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:12 PM   #9
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Really that’s the defense, what law was broken, no you tell me why a private attorney should be calling or getting calls from the OMB. The conspiracy keeps expanding and the defense is getting more desperate.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:14 PM   #10
spence

Quote:
Really that’s the defense, what law was broken, no you tell me why a private attorney should be calling or getting calls from the OMB. The conspiracy keeps expanding and the defense is getting more desperate.
Don’t entertain the paid troll. They aren’t there to dabble in facts.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:24 PM   #11
detbuch

Quote:
Hey, you're the one making a big deal about it. Why should I be the one to say what the calls were about? Maybe there were discussions like those that Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch had on the tarmac.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:29 PM   #12
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Hey, you're the one making a big deal about it. Why should I be the one to say what the calls were about? Maybe there were discussions like those that Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch had on the tarmac.
Ok so you have no defense I got it, no surprise, those calls are almost impossible to defend, so to expect a guy on striped bass to come up with one is a big stretch.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:35 PM   #13
detbuch

Quote:
Ok so you have no defense I got it, no surprise, those calls are almost impossible to defend, so to expect a guy on striped bass to come up with one is a big stretch.
Yeah, that's it.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:35 PM   #14
scottw

Quote:
You have absolutely no clue what they were about and your panties are in a bunch
Old 12-03-2019, 08:45 PM   #15
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

It’s just another piece of the puzzle the picture is almost in perfect focus and you guys are so predictable spouting the party line and defense, but I do find it amusing.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:47 PM   #16
scottw

I need to find this party line. It sounds like fun
Old 12-03-2019, 09:19 PM   #17
Pete F.
Canceled

In lawsuit against CNN, Devon Nunes says network should have known Parnas was "a renowned liar, a fraudster, a hustler, an opportunist with delusions of grandeur..." Not good timing given phone records in intel report.
Perhaps he should have warned them, it might be based on personal experience doing whatever they did together.
Just what was their relationship business or personal?
Old 12-03-2019, 09:34 PM   #18
Sea Dangles

Oh my
🙀🤡🍔
Old 12-03-2019, 10:13 PM   #19
Pete F.
Canceled

Individual 1 is in the phone log also
Old 12-03-2019, 10:43 PM   #20
Sea Dangles

🙀🤡🙀
Old 12-04-2019, 08:10 AM   #21
wdmso

While the details of these communications aren't known, their simple existence undercuts the contention of some presidential defenders that Giuliani was operating independently of senior administration officials.

Wow some republicans caim rudy was acting independently of senior administration officials But he was never on a Republican witness list will he be on the Senate's List..... But they want Biden's son to testify ....

Republicans are looking only at Their Base in the polls not the evidence, they are living up to their name the party of NO
Old 12-04-2019, 08:25 AM   #22
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

The four year Benghazi investigation and the two year Hillary email investigation resulted in zero indictments. The mueller investigation resulted in 23 indictments and I suspect there are a number coming at the end of this process, the phone records would fit in well on a made for TV show on bringing down the mob on racketeering charges.

Facts don’t matter to the GOP, look at the way they continue to put forth the Ukraine not Russia meddled in 2016 narrative. The FBI, the CIA, all intelligence agencies and the state department now coming out to again confirm there is zero evidence to support that conspiracy theory. It’s all about fabricating a cover story for what everyone was doing for Trump’s personal benefit in the 2020 election, if this were a private criminal trial, I guarantee the defense would be talking plea deal.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:29 AM   #23
scottw

wound up for another round...
Old 12-04-2019, 08:34 AM   #24
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

What cat got your tongue, when the right on this board starts responding with one liners, it’s because like the GOP; there just is no defense in light of the overwhelming evidence. You don’t even need to hear these phone calls, when they weave in perfectly with all the testimony to date. It will be more conspiracy theories or hey get over it the president can do whatever he wants, just ask Barr.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:38 AM   #25
scottw

vent baby vent....
Old 12-04-2019, 10:20 AM   #26
Jim in CT

Quote:
The four year Benghazi investigation and the two year Hillary email investigation resulted in zero indictments.
maybe because the FBI agent in charge of the email
investigation, sent a text to his FBI agent/mistress, where he explicitly said “we’ll stop Trump from becoming president.”
Old 12-04-2019, 10:35 AM   #27
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
investigation, sent a text to his FBI agent/mistress, where he explicitly said “we’ll stop Trump from becoming president.”
You mean the investigation and announcement that likely cost the Dems the election?
Not the investigation that was kept secret till after the election, that likely would have cost the Trumplicans the election?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-04-2019, 11:14 AM   #28
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
touting more conspiracies I am amazed at the power you think theses people had based on Text messages and their positions

but when it comes to Sworn statements all from multiple people all with a clear understanding on Trumps intent and their positions your go back in your hole
Old 12-04-2019, 03:18 PM   #29
wdmso

The phone records indicate that Nunes and Guiliani were in touch regularly last April, just when Giuliani was working a foreign policy back channel to try to convince Ukraine to open an investigation into the Bidens.

Nunes also had conversation with Parnas, the Giuliani associate who was helping in the effort to dig up dirt on the Bidens...

Not sure how they explain this away
Old 12-04-2019, 03:22 PM   #30
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
touting more conspiracies I am amazed at the power you think theses people had based on Text messages and their positions

but when it comes to Sworn statements all from multiple people all with a clear understanding on Trumps intent and their positions your go back in your hole
what conspiracy theory? We have Strzoks text, what i posted, is what he texted to his mistress. And he was leading investigations into Hilary and Trump.

Power I “think he had”? He was
leading those investigations. I can’t prove his investigation reflected political bias, any more than you can prove there was a quid pro quo with Ukraine.