Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Sponsors Specials » Point Jude Lures

Point Jude Lures Classic and Innovative Saltwater Fishing Lures and Tins

Old 01-12-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
Awesome John

The Nautilus saved us at Montauk Nov 2010

Just want to say thanks to the wonderful people at point Jude for making and outstanding tin called the Nautilus.. the heavier one was a trip saver for me and my wife fishing some "crazy weather conditions" amongst big swell surf and rocks..." the lure casted great into heavy headwinds and swam beautifully while riding high and over above the montauk rocks...

I'm gonna but half a dozen more in different sizes this lure is a beauty is function and form.

Thumbs up from AJ and the new Mrs.
Awesome John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:32 PM   #2
Pt.JudeJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome John View Post
Just want to say thanks to the wonderful people at point Jude for making and outstanding tin called the Nautilus.. the heavier one was a trip saver for me and my wife fishing some "crazy weather conditions" amongst big swell surf and rocks..." the lure casted great into heavy headwinds and swam beautifully while riding high and over above the montauk rocks...

I'm gonna but half a dozen more in different sizes this lure is a beauty is function and form.

Thumbs up from AJ and the new Mrs.
Congrats to you both Mr & Mrs. AJ! I'm glad you like the lures.Paulie told me the jam was fun.I gotta bring the sax down there and sit in with you guys some time. All the best in 2011! ~Joe
Pt.JudeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote