Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-05-2019, 12:34 PM   #31
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I agree with you , but I fixed it to make it match the reality in which we live in.
Ya ok about due process

who’s a justice.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 02-05-2019, 12:47 PM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

who’s a justice.
Every single democrat who voted against him, essentially said that an unsubstantiated allegation is enough. So every single democrat who voted against him, should be calling on the Lieutenant Governor to resign. And all the celebrities who went berserk over Kavanaugh, should be screaming for the Lieutenant Governor to resign.

But they aren't.

How come?

You have fun answering that.
Old 02-05-2019, 05:21 PM   #33
wdmso

Quote:
Every single democrat who voted against him, essentially said that an unsubstantiated allegation is enough. So every single democrat who voted against him, should be calling on the Lieutenant Governor to resign. And all the celebrities who went berserk over Kavanaugh, should be screaming for the Lieutenant Governor to resign.

But they aren't.

How come?

Why does the right think the left is controlled by celebrities? More right wing brainwashing and only you would think the only reason all the dem's voted against him because of the allegation , the sad part is you actually think that's the reason

The website that broke the story of the racist yearbook photo that is imperiling the governorship of Virginia Democrat Ralph Northam is a scrappy, pro-Trump outfit backed by Republican operatives, part of a growing wave of low-cost,

Big league politics some of there other stories

DEEP STATETRUST THE MAN: Here’s A Growing Map of Deep State Conspirators Who Have Been Fired

Shocking
Old 02-05-2019, 06:41 PM   #34
Sea Dangles

Quote:

But they aren't.

How come?

I knew he wouldn’t/couldn’t answer. Instead he came up with another new story about nothing.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 02-05-2019, 09:56 PM   #35
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Why does the right think the left is controlled by celebrities? More right wing brainwashing and only you would think the only reason all the dem's voted against him because of the allegation , the sad part is you actually think that's the reason

The website that broke the story of the racist yearbook photo that is imperiling the governorship of Virginia Democrat Ralph Northam is a scrappy, pro-Trump outfit backed by Republican operatives, part of a growing wave of low-cost,

Big league politics some of there other stories

DEEP STATETRUST THE MAN: Here’s A Growing Map of Deep State Conspirators Who Have Been Fired

Shocking
"Why does the right think the left is controlled by celebrities?"

I've never heard a single person say this. I said celebrities chime in, usually from the left.

"only you would think the only reason all the dem's voted against him because of the allegation"

The allegations weren't the big argument against him? Please, elaborate!

"the sad part is you actually think that's the reason'

Yes I do. You haven't suggested another reason. WHy is that?

Not a great showing here by you.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:57 PM   #36
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
I knew he wouldn’t/couldn’t answer. Instead he came up with another new story about nothing.
He also said the sexual assault charges weren't the reason most liberals opposed him!!
Old 02-05-2019, 10:25 PM   #37
spence

Quote:
He also said the sexual assault charges weren't the reason most liberals opposed him!!
They weren’t.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:50 PM   #38
scottw

spence is correct...most liberals opposed him because they are insane
Old 02-06-2019, 06:32 AM   #39
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
spence is correct...most liberals opposed him because they are insane
Most Democrats opposed him because Trump selected him, its really as simple as that.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 02-06-2019, 09:06 AM   #40
DZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Most Democrats opposed him because Trump selected him, its really as simple as that.
Nail squarely on head. When the stated mantra is to "resist" everything and anything proposed by Trump there is no other reason to take the left's arguments/positions seriously.

DZ
Recreational Surfcaster
"Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your Limit"

Bi + Ne = SB 2

If you haven't heard of the Snowstorm Blitz of 1987 - you someday will.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:49 PM   #41
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZ View Post
Nail squarely on head. When the stated mantra is to "resist" everything and anything proposed by Trump there is no other reason to take the left's arguments/positions seriously.
He was opposed because of his judicial philosophy and political history more than anything else. His ranting about a Clinton conspiracy should have taken him out of consideration for sure.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:08 PM   #42
Sea Dangles

Funny that Jeff never mentioned such during the proceedings. These judicial philosophies must really stand out as I have heard as much about them as his political history. WAIT! Haha...I just made something up again because all I heard was that we need an investigation. No examples were ever given by a single snowflake here that disparaged his time on the bench. Welcome to revisionist history Spencer style.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:22 PM   #43
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Funny that Jeff never mentioned such during the proceedings. These judicial philosophies must really stand out as I have heard as much about them as his political history. WAIT! Haha...I just made something up again because all I heard was that we need an investigation. No examples were ever given by a single snowflake here that disparaged his time on the bench. Welcome to revisionist history Spencer style.
You don’t really read the threads do you?