Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » Meet & Greet Forum

Meet & Greet Forum S-B is an online Community dedicated to angling for Striped Bass. Come in, say hello and tell us a little bit about you. Thanks! Team Striped-Bass.com

Old 03-26-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
srt44116

Hello, Everyone

I everyone, I am New to this site and love what i see so far. My name is Justin, I am 21 years old, Live in Wareham Ma, and love stripper fishing on the Islands. This year i am backing the game with a 26ft Invader cabin cruiser with a 330hp I/O. I am hoping i can pick up some new tips and tricks, MABE even a few new spots! Just wondering are there alot of tuna fanatics on this site??? Hope so cause i Really want to catch some this year and could use some tips.
srt44116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:27 PM   #2
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt44116 View Post
I everyone, I am New to this site and love what i see so far. My name is Justin, I am 21 years old, Live in Wareham Ma, and love stripper fishing on the Islands. This year i am backing the game with a 26ft Invader cabin cruiser with a 330hp I/O. I am hoping i can pick up some new tips and tricks, MABE even a few new spots! Just wondering are there alot of tuna fanatics on this site??? Hope so cause i Really want to catch some this year and could use some tips.
Welcome to the site. You need to tell us where these islands with the strippers are. You'll definitely learn lots of tips and tricks here. Spots are a bit of a hot button topic here, though. Check out the tuna section.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:54 PM   #3
moosh
And the search goes on

Welcome , I dont know to much about the tuna bite A liitle to rich for me , I couldnt afford a good Tuna reel never mind the boat to get there .. All though I heard they were catching them on top water lures last year .. Just have to be in the right place at the right time or have the reliable tip , and good luck with that thats like insider trading ,good luck ....Moosh
moosh is offline   Reply With Quote