Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 03-30-2010, 02:43 PM   #31
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by basenjib123 View Post
if Sarah was not such a babe....I probably would not be very interested in her.
Exactly what my point has been. If she didn't look the "soccer mom" part, then she never would have been chosen as McCain's running mate. She was a horribly failed attempt at picking up female independents and trying to appease hardlined conservatives.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:27 PM   #32
fishbones

Damn, you guys have low standards. I just don't get the whole Palin is hot thing. If she walked up to me and asked directions, I wouldn't think anything other than "wow, that accent is annoying as hell." The mayor from Oregon who got canned because she posed in sexy lingerie on a firetruck is much hotter than Palin.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:06 PM   #33
eastendlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
Damn, you guys have low standards. I just don't get the whole Palin is hot thing. If she walked up to me and asked directions, I wouldn't think anything other than "wow, that accent is annoying as hell." The mayor from Oregon who got canned because she posed in sexy lingerie on a firetruck is much hotter than Palin.
X2

Originally Posted by Flaptail
"Throw plugs like we do that will cause them to suffer humility. Pogies make any fisherman look good when bass are around. Bait is easy."
Old 03-30-2010, 05:51 PM   #34
buckman

Quote:
if Sarah was not such a babe....I probably would not be very interested in her.
IF you think she's hot, that would be the only reason to be interested in her
Old 03-30-2010, 07:27 PM   #35
Joe

I'm not a fan of her politics, but I like her. I like an opportunistic woman.

Old 03-30-2010, 09:57 PM   #36
basenjib123

Low Standards?

You guys are either young or have no taste in women. Sarah is a very attractive woman to most "older guys".
Old 03-30-2010, 10:22 PM   #37
JohnnyD

Quote:
You guys are either young or have no taste in women. Sarah is a very attractive woman to most "older guys".
I guess as the ladies get older, the pool of visually attractive ones reduces and the standards must be reduced.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:24 PM   #38
basenjib123

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
I guess as the ladies get older, the pool of visually attractive ones reduces and the standards must be reduced.
Who are you kidding?....you would not even know what to do with a mature babe like Sarah
Old 03-31-2010, 12:05 AM   #39
JohnnyD

Quote:
Who are you kidding?....you would not even know what to do with a mature babe like Sarah
After 5 kids, it must be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:35 AM   #40
Joe

You get in your mid-forties and you find yourself attracted to women twenty years younger, it tends to make you feel like you're a borderline perv - not only that, they look right through you. Personally, I like women, not girls that could be my daughter. Accomplishment, wealth, and fame are very attractive also.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:02 AM   #41
Fly Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
You get in your mid-forties and you find yourself attracted to women twenty years younger, it tends to make you feel like you're a borderline perv - not only that, they look right through you. Personally, I like women, not girls that could be my daughter. Accomplishment, wealth, and fame are very attractive also.
Tell me about it. I know a lovely lady 20 years younger then me, as old as my daughter.

Nothing wrong with a younger one providing you can handle em three times a week.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:06 AM   #42
scottw

Quote:
After 5 kids, it must be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
that's just wrong

you are jealous because she's far more intelligent, attractive and successful than you could ever hope to be....
funny..the dirtbag that you elected is destroying America and you are obsessed with the Barbie Doll from Alaska...
Old 03-31-2010, 09:45 AM   #43
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
that's just wrong

you are jealous because she's far more intelligent, attractive and successful than you could ever hope to be....
funny..the dirtbag that you elected is destroying America and you are obsessed with the Barbie Doll from Alaska...
Funny part is that the dirtbag destroying America is far more intelligent, attractive and successful than you or anyone you know. Welcome to the club.

I didn't know we were back to stooping to unprovoked personal attacks again. Since I'm so dumb, ugly and unsuccessful... what do you do for work and how long have you been modeling? So I know what to strive for...

Last edited by JohnnyD; 03-31-2010 at 10:06 AM..
Old 03-31-2010, 10:16 AM   #44
scottw

Quote:
Funny part is that the dirtbag destroying America is far more intelligent, attractive and successful than you or anyone you know.I don't know about the attractive part ....and it depends on what you call successful...Hitler was "successful" for a while....takes an intelligent guy to wreck a country, most of the most notoriously evil characters throughout history were remarkably intelligent

I didn't know we were back to stooping to unprovoked personal attacks again. Since I'm so dumb, ugly and unsuccessful...you said it not me, I just said Sarah had you beat in all of those departments and that you must be jealous to spend so much time on her...well...talking about her what do you do for work and how long have you been modeling? So I know what to strive for...
unprovoked personal attack?...Sensitive Johnny...relax...have a Guiness...it's almost noon