Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Muzik

Muzik Muzik Forums - by popular request...

Old 01-06-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
mosholu
Mosholu

Allman Brothers 2010 March NYC Shows

The Allman Brothers Band is returning to New York City for 8 confirmed shows in March 2010 at the 3,200 capacity United Palace Theatre (175th Street and Broadway). Show dates that have been announced thus far are March 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, and 20. Tickets go on sale on January 15.
mosholu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:22 AM   #2
Crafty Angler
Geezer Gone Wild

Has last year's Beacon Theater show come out on DVD yet?

The stuff I saw on the feed they had going was excellent

"There is no royal road to this heavy surf-fishing. With all the appliances for comfort experience can suggest, there is a certain amount of hard work to be done and exposure to be bourne as a part of the price of success." From "Striped Bass," Scribner's Magazine, 1881.
Crafty Angler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:42 PM   #3
mosholu
Mosholu

Have not heard anything about the DVD of 2009 being released yet. The ticket prices for this year are outrageous $500, $325 $225 and 100. Not only are the prices high but the venue is not in the best of neighborhoods. I think i will wait and try to pick up one on stub hub around gig time.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:56 AM   #4
Slammer223

Wow,those prices are unreal.Does Moogis still let you buy all the shows for not so much money?
Slammer223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:13 AM   #5
mosholu
Mosholu

Moogis is charging $150 for the March NYC run. For that you get access to all the shows for a period of time (6 months I think) and then you also have access to various other ABB shows. I do not think that includes last years Beacon run. I had a subscription for Moogis last year when I was living in the UK and the video and sound were very good. However if you can not hook your computer up to your TV I do not see getting a lot of use from it as you can not have people over to your house to sit around your computer.