Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-04-2020, 12:19 PM   #1
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Oooooh OMG I won't be able to sleep tonight, someone I have zero respect for, someone who launches the most vile attacks on anyone he likes for amusement, isn't happy with my post. I suggest you look in the mirror; all the flies you see are buzzing around a big POS, put a hook in it, probably good shark bait.
The only thing you prove is that you respect nobody. I certainly expect the endorsement from your slender pal. Maybe it’s time for you to drive around and report drivers who are not wearing seatbelts.
🐀🐀🐀

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 08-04-2020, 01:57 PM   #2
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
The only thing you prove is that you respect nobody. I certainly expect the endorsement from your slender pal. Maybe it’s time for you to drive around and report drivers who are not wearing seatbelts.
🐀🐀🐀
I can disagree with most on this board, but still respect them as individuals and decent human beings, you sir I have no respect for as it’s earned by actions and how you treat others. You don’t respect anyone who disagrees with you tunnel vision and so they are apparently deserving of your BS, your constantly acting like a spoiled teenager. Just a spoiled kept man acting like a spoiled teenager, it’s actually sad that a man who gets all he wants still feels he needs to spread vile mean insults around for fun.

Scott takes it a bit too far at times and Jim on occasion and I find Detbutch amusing, you are just a POS and deserve no respect.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 08-04-2020, 02:02 PM   #3
detbuch

Quote:
I can disagree with most on this board, but still respect them as individuals and decent human beings, you sir I have no respect for as it’s earned by actions and how you treat others. You don’t respect anyone who disagrees with you tunnel vision and so they are apparently deserving of your BS, your constantly acting like a spoiled teenager. Just a spoiled kept man acting like a spoiled teenager, it’s actually sad that a man who gets all he wants still feels he needs to spread vile mean insults around for fun.

Scott takes it a bit too far at times and Jim on occasion and I find Detbutch amusing, you are just a POS and deserve no respect.
You, of course, as always, are right. The rest of us amusing, extremist, POS, are wrong. You really nailed it in this post. You unquestionably demonstrated your accurate and righteous critical thinking. Your examples and documentation are impeccable. Even if they seem to be lacking, they assuredly are lingering in the unstated background marking us ignorant minions for what we are.

Well done!!
Old 08-04-2020, 02:06 PM   #4
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
You, of course, as always, are right. The rest of us amusing, extremist, POS, are wrong. You really nailed it in this post. You unquestionably demonstrated your accurate and righteous critical thinking. Your examples and documentation are impeccable. Even if they seem to be lacking, they assuredly are lingering in the unstated background marking us ignorant minions for what we are.

Well done!!

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-04-2020, 06:48 PM   #5
Sea Dangles

Quote:

Is this why you ratted on Joe?
Or is it just fun for you to chastise random contributors?
You would get more than a wedgie on a good day even with the first responders.🤡

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 08-04-2020, 06:56 PM   #6
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Is this why you ratted on Joe?
Or is it just fun for you to chastise random contributors?
You would get more than a wedgie on a good day even with the first responders.��
I was curious if he was running a for high charter as I thought the method of catching a really badly diminished striper stock was now illegal and I assumed by the response he wasn’t. I value the resource and ALWAYS follow the regulations, if your ok with others following their owns rules, that is of course your choice. Considering your lack of character it’s not surprising.
Old 08-04-2020, 06:58 PM   #7
scottw

Quote:

I was curious if he was running a for high charter as ....
does this include weed or do you bring your own? cause...sign me up...
Old 08-05-2020, 07:10 AM   #8
Sea Dangles

Quote:
I was curious if he was running a for high charter as I thought the method of catching a really badly diminished striper stock was now illegal and I assumed by the response he wasn’t. I value the resource and ALWAYS follow the regulations, if your ok with others following their owns rules, that is of course your choice. Considering your lack of character it’s not surprising.
He was releasing the fish as you know. There was no reason to hang him out to dry on a public forum. He doesn’t play the reindeer games that occur in the political forum as you know. He gives seminars and has been nothing but dedicated to the species for a long time. Are you able to send pms to cordially remind? What you did is akin to calling 911 on a driver not wearing a seatbelt. Your Judgement is lacking prudence.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 08-05-2020, 11:48 AM   #9
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
He was releasing the fish as you know. There was no reason to hang him out to dry on a public forum. He doesn’t play the reindeer games that occur in the political forum as you know. He gives seminars and has been nothing but dedicated to the species for a long time. Are you able to send pms to cordially remind? What you did is akin to calling 911 on a driver not wearing a seatbelt. Your Judgement is lacking prudence.
That’s the craziest analogy you could have come up with, I didn’t call an EP officer and if he is so dedicated to the species, why would he either be ignorant of the new recreational regulations or ok ignoring them because it was easy and nobody is watching. Hey here is a crazy angle that escapes you, he OUTED himself by posting it. It’s not my job to pm someone I’ve never had contact with, never fished with, never to my knowledge even talked to face to face, to warn him he just boasted about slamming keepers by using the now illegal (if recreational) snag and drop method.

Further it’s been known for quite some time that’s a method which can result in high mortality after release, so maybe not all that dedicated. I doubt anyone who is a dedicated striper fisherman is not aware of the year to year changes, so if I ruffled his feathers in front of a small group of fisherman buddies, to use the same empathetic response your Potus did; it is what it is.

It pisses me off to see pictures or poaching catches, witness illegal means and methods, while I’m following the rules, are you ok with snag and drop if nobody’s around and watching? I’m curious if you are ok with it if it’s a buddy and not a stranger utilizing those methods, what next we going to bring back yo-yoing?

Last edited by Got Stripers; 08-05-2020 at 12:32 PM..
Old 08-05-2020, 10:26 PM   #10
Sea Dangles

Quote:
That’s the craziest analogy you could have come up with, I didn’t call an EP officer and if he is so dedicated to the species, why would he either be ignorant of the new recreational regulations or ok ignoring them because it was easy and nobody is watching. Hey here is a crazy angle that escapes you, he OUTED himself by posting it. It’s not my job to pm someone I’ve never had contact with, never fished with, never to my knowledge even talked to face to face, to warn him he just boasted about slamming keepers by using the now illegal (if recreational) snag and drop method.

Further it’s been known for quite some time that’s a method which can result in high mortality after release, so maybe not all that dedicated. I doubt anyone who is a dedicated striper fisherman is not aware of the year to year changes, so if I ruffled his feathers in front of a small group of fisherman buddies, to use the same empathetic response your Potus did; it is what it is.

It pisses me off to see pictures or poaching catches, witness illegal means and methods, while I’m following the rules, are you ok with snag and drop if nobody’s around and watching? I’m curious if you are ok with it if it’s a buddy and not a stranger utilizing those methods, what next we going to bring back yo-yoing?
I would love to take you shark fishing. Pack light sweetie.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 08-05-2020, 11:35 AM   #11
PaulS

Quote:
🐀🐀🐀
hey rolly is that for me you fat overweight scumbag? Seems like everybody's against you. You need to start taking more people out on your boat.