Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Fishing Charters and Guides » Bill -n- Juls Guide Service

Bill -n- Juls Guide Service From Boston Harbor to Cape Cod, Instructional Shore Fishing Guide Service

Old 09-04-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Talking Bite is getting Better!!!

Hi All, well the bite is starting to pick up as we are on the verge of the fall run breaking things wide open. We have more bait moving in every day which means the bass will be following it in to feed up for the great move south.

This week we had a really good day with 5 keeper bass, the smallest fish was around 15lbs, and the rest were between 24lbs & 30 lbs. There is the occasional bluefish in the mix, The top water bite is picking up as well with fish in the low teens to 28 inch keeper size bass feeding on Peanut bunker.

With the amount of bait we have around this should be a great fall run.
The Tuna bit has been nothing less than awesome!!!

I will post some of the lastest pictures in the photo section, my camera was on the fritz so my clients were kind enough to send the pictures they took that day back to me.

We have good dates left for the final push of the season, if you are interested in a Shared Trip for either Tuna or Bass and Bluefish, either call me or send me an email as I have several people interested in shared trips for both right now.

I will also be posting some new shared trip dates in the next few days.

We also have some great dates left for private charters as well for Tuna and Striped bass. So Call if you are interested and we will get you scheduled.

We are coming into some of the best fishing of the season.
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote