Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2016, 10:15 AM   #1
Tattoo

Tattoo's Tackle - The last of of it

So here it is, the last what is in my possession. Tough to let this go but life moves forward and in strange directions even when you don't want it to. For those that were part of all this along with those long days and nights in "ManTown" hopefully you enjoyed it all as much as I did. To name a few, Corey ( right hand man), Dave Fontaine, Bobcat, PeteG, Stephan, Kadir, JHABS (RIP) Pt Jude Joe (RIP), Pt Jude Jeff, PJ Theve ( you guys know who you are ) The Daniels Brothers and Chemical Wasteland Ronald, along with many other "special guests".

There are approx. 600 - 700 painted bodies. Some ready to wrap, and put on hooks. Others need to be put together with components, which I have most of. Don't have lips, but they are readily available online. No hooks either. You would need some WTP eyes as well, but those cost pennies.

Sea Dogs, Sea Pups, Danny's, Large Swimmers, Diving Swimmers, Jr Swimmers, 2oz Darters, 3oz Darters. No Eels, hated making those damn things.

What you see is what you get, plus whatever else I dig up by the time an offer is accepted. I know I have some unbent lips and a full box of SS wire in 3ft lengths.

I've been on the fence about this for a long time. Now its time. Its all or nothing, just like if you were in Vegas. I'm not parting it out, so prepare to take it all.

Open to a RESONABLE offer.

Call or txt - 4 0 1 528 9 5 2 4
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4418.JPG
Views:	421
Size:	479.3 KB
ID:	63609   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4412.JPG
Views:	398
Size:	571.5 KB
ID:	63610   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4413.JPG
Views:	368
Size:	599.8 KB
ID:	63611  

Last edited by Tattoo; 12-04-2016 at 10:20 AM..
Tattoo is offline   Reply With Quote