Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-19-2019, 10:04 AM   #1
wdmso

Trump-Kim summit: Second one in February

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46927761

Another attempt at deflection ? or looking for an optics win

But other than not testing openly what changed from the 1st Summit ..

Dont recall the details .. oh Wait there were no details released
Old 01-19-2019, 10:35 AM   #2
spence

Not sure we need a second meeting the threat is already gone.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 01-19-2019, 12:26 PM   #3
Jim in CT

probably meeting to see how
north korea can help steal
the 2020 election.
Old 01-19-2019, 12:48 PM   #4
PaulS

As the first one was so utterly unsuccessful hopefully this one will produce even minimal results.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:18 AM   #5
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
As the first one was so utterly unsuccessful hopefully this one will produce even minimal results.
He probably just needs some brutal dictator down time...a little bro love.
Old 01-20-2019, 09:07 AM   #6
wdmso

US teenagers taunting Native American draws fire

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46935701

Some people here would have been all over this if it was about some one knocking of someone's MAGA HAT
Old 01-20-2019, 09:21 AM   #7
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Some people here would have been all over this if it was about some one knocking of someone's MAGA HAT
I’m sure Jim would condem this as vile, that being said, he also gives a pass to Trump’s behavior because he’s getting the policy he wants.

These kids just blew all that line of thinking apart.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:25 AM   #8
scottw

just watched the video...how long do you get to bang your drum in someones ear and chant inches from their face after approaching them from a distance? that kid stood there a long time saying absolutely nothing with this old guy in his face...is the old guy responsible for his actions?

stupid libs should watch this

Old 01-20-2019, 01:53 PM   #9
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

I'm not sure what this has to do with Trump continuing his meetings with a dangerous leader of a country who was once firing missiles over Japan but since Trump stepped up to the plate he is not rocketman any longer. I swear, if Hillary was in charge things could have been a lot closer to the freaking out the left did.

so anyway about that story with the kid, depends on if you look at a biased news source that doesn't care about the truth or a different news source that is not biased. but you go ahead and rush to judgement, after all , because trump

https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/...o7uVXo1i5-WB3k

it's an information civil war in this time. People need to realize the importance of uncensored platforms. yet here we are and if you don't see it, you are not looking. Screw google and their supposed algorithms.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 01-20-2019, 03:15 PM   #10
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
I'm not sure what this has to do with Trump continuing his meetings with a dangerous leader of a country who was once firing missiles over Japan but since Trump stepped up to the plate he is not rocketman any longer. I swear, if Hillary was in charge things could have been a lot closer to the freaking out the left did.

so anyway about that story with the kid, depends on if you look at a biased news source that doesn't care about the truth or a different news source that is not biased. but you go ahead and rush to judgement, after all , because trump

[url]https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2019/01/20/student-provides-video-says-classmate-not-mock-native-american-vietnam-veteran/?fbclid=IwAR2hNb2ZryF_QfsmghTaphuHe8GHtfZhoXyJlGeJ 63wMIo7uVXo1i5-WB3k[/url

it's an information civil war in this time. People need to realize the importance of uncensored platforms. yet here we are and if you don't see it, you are not looking. Screw google and their supposed algorithms.
Just to be clear, you aren’t claiming red state as unbiased, right?

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 01-20-2019, 03:46 PM   #11
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
just watched the video...how long do you get to bang your drum in someones ear and chant inches from their face after approaching them from a distance? that kid stood there a long time saying absolutely nothing with this old guy in his face...is the old guy responsible for his actions?

stupid libs should watch this

At least we know what bucket you fit into.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:57 PM   #12
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Just to be clear, you aren’t claiming red state as unbiased, right?
I said there are other sources out there that do not only report one side of things.

if google does not steer your search , I am sure you could find some also

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 01-20-2019, 06:04 PM   #13
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
I said there are other sources out there that do not only report one side of things.

if google does not steer your search , I am sure you could find some also
Ok. Red state is not one of those, FYI....

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 01-20-2019, 06:31 PM   #14
wdmso

Quote:

https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/...o7uVXo1i5-WB3k

Thought it posted as new thread ... sorry
Old 01-20-2019, 11:14 PM   #15
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Red state, blue state, purple state, I don’t care
The story is what matters
Old 01-21-2019, 06:51 AM   #16
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
At least we know what bucket you fit into.
tell me spence....which bucket?...the guy narrating the video sounds like he falls in your "bucket" politically...but he seems to be capable of more intellectual honesty that you can muster.....and he's pretty funny

if that kid had walked across the mall and banged his drum in the old guy's ear and screamed in his face he be guilty of something I'm sure, invading his personal space, attempting to trigger a minority or something and if he got his ass kicked as a result the left would applaud...

leftist rules of engagement....stupid bucket