Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Sponsors Specials » CapeCodTackle / M&D's Tackle

CapeCodTackle / M&D's Tackle Great source for Saltwater and Freshwater Tackle, Lures, Bait, Plug Building and Rod Building Supplies

Old 06-15-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
robc22
zziplex lover

Canal lobsters and the RR tracks

Canal lobstering is so-so to good right now......as it often is this time of year........got a dozen or so keepers out of ten traps.....also caught numerous winter flounder and tautog......most of the lobsters were hard shell full of dense meat.......good stuff!!!!!....I also caught the usual shorts and eggers.......Just replaced my digital camera so I am able to take pics and post reports again.....I wonder if I will become a criminal in the future??? the man that crosses the RR tracks to check his lobster gear.........Growing up in bourne I never in a 100 years would of imgined of this kind of crap as a kid. I would have never belived there would ten thousand guys bass fishing the canal a day and half of them constanly on there cell phones sayin' " Yo where you at???".........on a feel good note....How about them Boston celtics.......Is it just me or is new england sports always in the finals somewhere, in some sport.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	spring lobster.jpg
Views:	724
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	40283   Click image for larger version

Name:	boston celtics.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	40284  

Lobster Troll #1
robc22 is offline   Reply With Quote