Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 03-04-2020, 10:32 AM   #1
Pete F.
Canceled

PsychoBozo just pooped himself

Just in: Mike Bloomberg ends his campaign, endorses Biden

“I’ve always believed that defeating Donald Trump starts with uniting behind the candidate with the best shot to do it. After yesterday’s vote, it is clear that candidate is my friend and a great American, Joe Biden.”

So now Bloomberg transitions his giant campaign staff with contracts through Nov. into a anti-PsychoBozo superPAC?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 03-04-2020, 10:37 AM   #2
Sea Dangles

He should start by making sure Biden can differentiate between his wife and his sister. Baby steps for Sleepy Joe.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 03-04-2020, 11:06 AM   #3
Pete F.
Canceled

The decision of the more unifying Democratic candidates to exit the race now to allow the majority will to decide the nomination outcome is real leadership. They’re setting their egos aside for the good of the nation. Just imagine if Republicans had done the same in 2016.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 03-04-2020, 12:01 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Bloomberg’s early exit increases the chance that Biden wins the nomination, which increases the likelihood of democrats winning the general. No one has any idea to what degree. But if i was a democrat i’d be very happy at what little damage Bloomberg did to Biden.
Old 03-04-2020, 12:26 PM   #5
Pete F.
Canceled

Bloomberg entered in November. Then, Warren was rising, and there were fears about Biden’s weakness. Bloomberg opposed many of Warren’s ideas, like the wealth tax plan, and he viewed her as unlikely to defeat PsychoBozo. He saw her and Sen. Bernie Sanders as unacceptable nominees and doubted Biden or any moderate candidates in the race could beat them. So he got in.

Bloomberg might spend more than a Billion in 2020 to get PsychoBozo out of the Oval Office — and from Bloomberg’s view, spending about half of that money to replace PsychoBozo with Michael Bloomberg was probably a failed investment that was well worth the risk.

The Billion is coming.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 03-04-2020, 12:32 PM   #6
Pete F.
Canceled

And PsychoBozo is scared
Don’t you worry little man, he’s got $62.3 billion left.

And it’s coming for you.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Mini Mike Bloomberg will now FIRE Tim O’Brien, and all of the fools and truly dumb people who got him into this MESS. This has been the worst, and most embarrassing, experience of his life...and now on to Sleepy Joe!
10:57 AM · Mar 4, 2020

Tim O'Brien
@TimOBrien
Well,
@JoeBiden @MikeBloomberg and the rest of the @Mike2020 team are still here, Donald. And we’re going to beat you in November.
11:03 AM · Mar 4, 2020

Lets Go Darwin
Old 03-04-2020, 01:08 PM   #7
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Anyone have a picture of Pete F & if so could you please post it ?

I need to put a face with the psycho post
Old 03-04-2020, 01:36 PM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

Use this one

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESQ00FmX...pg&name=medium

Lets Go Darwin