Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-26-2019, 05:05 PM   #1
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
So you expect me to post evidence, between the time you type those two sentences?
No I expect factual information. Or at least circumstantial evidence When anyone accuses some
Of wrong doing.. So far I have seen neither from the DOJ the white house you or the media.. plenty of speculation however
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-26-2019, 06:06 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
No I expect factual information. Or at least circumstantial evidence When anyone accuses some
Of wrong doing.. So far I have seen neither from the DOJ the white house you or the media.. plenty of speculation however
OK, so we have seen texts from senior DOJ officials, making it obvious they wanted Hilary to win. These same people played key roles in investigating Hilary and Trump.

We also know that the DOJ used political campaign fodder, paid for by a rival political campaign, to get a FISA warrant to invade the privacy of an American citizen, and they didn't tell the FISA judge where that dossier came from.

We also know the DOJ used multiple approaches to spy on Poppodopolous, a senior Trump campaign official.

Were you not aware of any of this? Or are you denying that it's fishy when you add it all up?

If no one did anything wrong, the investigation will either show that, or will be a sham. We don't know yet, because nothing has been released.
Old 10-27-2019, 07:53 AM   #3
wdmso

Quote:
OK, so we have seen texts from senior DOJ officials, making it obvious they wanted Hilary to win. These same people played key roles in investigating Hilary and Trump.

If no one did anything wrong, the investigation will either show that, or will be a sham. We don't know yet, because nothing has been released.
What hypocritical statement..

thats exactly what happened at the end of the investagation thats now being now investgated.

But you never held that view until now.. before that its was carter page this carter page that how the Government screwed him .. yet no arrests no trial no jail. Guess you were wearing flip flop when you responded

Omg Text messages are your smoking gun

But meeting with russians asking for their help was a nothing burger... and for the billionth time who started the steel doc? Feel free not to answer you may perjure yourself
Old 10-27-2019, 08:07 AM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
What hypocritical statement..

thats exactly what happened at the end of the investagation thats now being now investgated.

But you never held that view until now.. before that its was carter page this carter page that how the Government screwed him .. yet no arrests no trial no jail. Guess you were wearing flip flop when you responded

Omg Text messages are your smoking gun

But meeting with russians asking for their help was a nothing burger... and for the billionth time who started the steel doc? Feel free not to answer you may perjure yourself
i can’t even follow that, you’re talking jibberish.

it’s hypocritical to say “let’s not judge the investigation until it’s released and made public”?

wdmso, here’s what it boils down to for you and pete and spence...

liberal=good, conservative=bad, no exceptions.
Old 10-27-2019, 11:49 AM   #5
wdmso

Quote:
i can’t even follow that, you’re talking jibberish.

it’s hypocritical to say “let’s not judge the investigation until it’s released and made public”?

wdmso, here’s what it boils down to for you and pete and spence...

liberal=good, conservative=bad, no exceptions.
Jim your just a partisan cat just chasing a laser pointer .. you dont know why .. or even need a reason.. other than its has to be republican laser pointer
Old 10-27-2019, 04:23 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim your just a partisan cat just chasing a laser pointer .. you dont know why .. or even need a reason.. other than its has to be republican laser pointer
uh, false. i’m in favor of gay marriage , opposed to the death penalty, in favor of more gun control, in favor of expanding health care coverage to people with pre existing conditions.

please tell me, on which major policy items, you agree with republicans?
Old 10-27-2019, 04:42 PM   #7
scottw

Quote:
uh, false. i’m in favor of gay marriage , opposed to the death penalty, in favor of more gun control, in favor of expanding health care coverage to people with pre existing conditions.

we're gonna have to deport you with the rest of the democrats