Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2020, 03:41 PM   #33
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I'm pretty sure Rudy and Trump are getting super secret drug treatments that are not available anywhere else on this earth....
Quote:
such bitterness....
Quote:
yeah well, my next door neighbor is getting the vaccine next week supposedly and I can't get it till May or something....waaaaa!!!!
Quote:
that was sarcasm dummy...I'd rather be at the end of the line on this one......
Quote:
^^^this is such mindless whining...

RI has had a mask mandate since May, there are more people wearing masks now than at anytime since then in my opinion yet according to recent numbers we lead the world in infections per 100,000...probably all of those non-mask wearing trumpsters in this bluest of blue states accounting for all the spread
Quote:
I don't
Quote:
the big outbreaks in RI are not in the trump districts
Quote:
oh good, so they aren't getting treatments ordinary people can't get because they aren't really sick....wasn't trump faking too?
Quote:
it's tough to keep up with the stupidity, I paid my fine...I might just go fishing again..

hey, keep in mind, these guys believe that a guy with dementia and clearly the worst presidential candidate in our history who zero enthusiasm and who chose the most unpopular vice presidential running mate in our history and barely campaigned actually got around 80 million votes ....
Quote:
well, some people work hard and are smart and some people don't and aren't so...YES...is this a tough concept for you?
Quote:
umm.....no, but I'm sure you will keep everyone well informed on what is happening there and wayne will continue to fill everyone in on what is going on at breitbart, fox etc...
Quote:
I'm sure all the wealthy democrats that get covid will go get in the soup line and wait for their bowl of porridge...
Quote:
where do you get this nonsense?
Quote:
this is amusing coming from someone who has spent most of every day of the last 4+ years vomiting leftist talking point nonsense....
Quote:
for months our governor was congratulating herself as RI was "leading the nation", maybe the world in controlling this monster despite our "density"...now we lead the world but not in a good way...must be trumps fault
Quote:
this is because people used to go get a second job or work harder if they wanted more income...now they just sit around and whine about income inequality and expect the government to make things more fair for them...it's pretty sad
Quote:
you aren't never trump....you are insane
Quote:
this has nothing to do with anything....good job
Quote:
and newsmax...
Quote:
I made that up myself...
Quote:
keep babbling pete
Ahh, the master of babble baloney

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin