Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-06-2020, 06:47 PM   #271
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Give us some more info scumbag. You got to lose some more weight you fat turd. As soon as you put that 20 back on your lifespan will probably be only another 15 years. You'll just feel your chest tightening up, gasping for air and then falling over. No big loss since you don't earn any $. LOL
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Such an angry,dishonest fellow. Obviously this sharing of information has struck a chord as we witness another unhinged rant from PaulS the biker. 🚴
Thanks for demonstrating why you were also referred to as whiny.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 05-06-2020, 06:48 PM   #272
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You did it. You broke his brain.
You two do seem like you would get along together well. Seems like you're Cut From the Same Cloth.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:49 PM   #273
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Such an angry,dishonest fellow. Obviously this sharing of information has struck a chord as we witness another unhinged rant from PaulS the biker. 🚴
Thanks for demonstrating why you were also referred to as whiny.
Rollue, why would anyone take your lies? As I said earlier don't you have any Pride not making any money? Next time you see your doctor ask them to let you get an A1C test determine whether you're diabetic or pre-diabetic.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:50 PM   #274
Jim in CT

Quote:
So I'm supposed to take his vile scummy lies? He hasn't added a single thing since he started posting here. Just as with you I've never insulted him first. And I'm a little concerned with him he has a Rollie Pollie body type with a fat stomach so he has an worst chance of long term survival. His BMI is probably over 30 so he hss a good chance being diabetic. So I'll ask why should I take his insult?
I didn't say you're supposed to take it. I notice liberals have a pattern (sorry, for your benefit, let me say not every single liberal, but many) of responding to something that has never been said. When you can't respond to what has been said, it's a lot easier to react as if I said something stupid, something that I never came close to saying.

I didn't say just take it. I've told him to tone it down. But there are other options besides just taking it, or saying his death will be no big deal. There is actually a lot of room between those options, so I'm not sure why you'd act as if those are the only two choices.

It's also funny that when I responded to Pete, you chastised me for it. But you can respond to SD.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:54 PM   #275
PaulS

Quote:
I didn't say you're supposed to take it. I notice liberals have a pattern (sorry, for your benefit, let me say not every single liberal, but many) of responding to something that has never been said. When you can't respond to what has been said, it's a lot easier to react as if I said something stupid, something that I never came close to saying.

I didn't say just take it. I've told him to tone it down. But there are other options besides just taking it, or saying his death will be no big deal. There is actually a lot of room between those options, so I'm not sure why you'd act as if those are the only two choices.

It's also funny that when I responded to Pete, you chastised me for it. But you can respond to SD.
You bring it on yourself by constantly insulting people first. So what do you find redeeming about Rollie? Don't forget this is the scummy guy who said certain people didn't make any sacrifice ( or something similar) for the pandemic but when asked what he did he can't answer.

Last edited by PaulS; 05-06-2020 at 07:02 PM..
Old 05-06-2020, 06:57 PM   #276
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Rollue, why would anyone take your lies? As I said earlier don't you have any Pride not making any money? Next time you see your doctor ask them to let you get an A1C test determine whether you're diabetic or pre-diabetic.
PaulS,pour a glass of Chardonnay and have your husband give you a deep tissue massage. Just chill little fella.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 05-06-2020, 06:59 PM   #277
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
PaulS,pour a glass of Chardonnay and have your husband give you a deep tissue massage. Just chill little fella.
Rollie are you going to take me calling you out about your scummy vile lies? Does your husband not mind you not making any money? Or do they just think you're a pathetic loser?
Old 05-06-2020, 07:24 PM   #278
Jim in CT

Quote:
You bring it on yourself by constantly insulting people first. So what do you find redeeming about Rollie? Don't forget this is the scummy guy who said certain people didn't make any sacrifice ( or something similar) for the pandemic but when asked what he did he can't answer.
"bring it on yourself by constantly insulting people first.'

Try to follow here...so when you used the word "retard" here for no possibly conceivable reason...was that not you insulting first? Or did the "retards" do something to you, that you were responding to?

Get off your high horse. Every time you lob insults, you say it's justified. When any conservative does it, it's never justified, it's always a character flaw. Always OK when you do it, always wrong when a conservative does it.
Old 05-06-2020, 07:33 PM   #279
PaulS

Quote:
"bring it on yourself by constantly insulting people first.'

Try to follow here...so when you used the word "retard" here for no possibly conceivable reason...was that not you insulting first? Or did the "retards" do something to you, that you were responding to?

Get off your high horse. Every time you lob insults, you say it's justified. When any conservative does it, it's never justified, it's always a character flaw. Always OK when you do it, always wrong when a conservative does it.
As I told you, I used spazz and retard because watching Trump mock the reporter that's what a reasonable person would think. And I did it to mock Trump and the conservatives who have no problem with his doing that. I've never once said that when a conservative does lobs an insult that it's never Justified. However if you look at the conservatives on this site they're constantly insulting liberals first whether it's you, Scott with his snarky posts or Rollie.
Old 05-06-2020, 07:53 PM   #280
Jim in CT

Quote:
As I told you, I used spazz and retard because watching Trump mock the reporter that's what a reasonable person would think. And I did it to mock Trump and the conservatives who have no problem with his doing that. I've never once said that when a conservative does lobs an insult that it's never Justified. However if you look at the conservatives on this site they're constantly insulting liberals first whether it's you, Scott with his snarky posts or Rollie.
Even if a normal person thought what you thought, "retard" is not the word most people use to describe these people. I know what I'm talking about, and if you don't believe me, ask someone with a child who has Downs how the react to that word. It's every bit as offensive to them, as n*gger.

But you are a liberal, so it's not possible that you are wrong and I am right. Not even on this.

Ask someone with a child with Downs. Tell us what they say.
Old 05-06-2020, 08:05 PM   #281
Jim in CT

Quote:
At least twice, Detbuch asked you to provide evidence that Trump's physical gestures had any resemblance to the way this reporter moves. Did you ever respond to him? Is there any evidence that the gestures Trump made, can be reasonable interpreted as being an impersonation of the reporter?
Old 05-06-2020, 08:05 PM   #282
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Rollie are you going to take me calling you out about your scummy vile lies? Does your husband not mind you not making any money? Or do they just think you're a pathetic loser?
You are educated but unfortunately a dumb coward. When asking about my husband (singular) and follow that reference with they (plural) it is obvious you know nothing about pronouns. I feel bad for you. Your bike shorts seem to have cut off the oxygen to your brain.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 05-06-2020, 08:11 PM   #283
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

....aaaaaaand we're done here.