Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 02-12-2008, 02:34 PM   #1
Bishop169

Unhappy I need to go fishing! rant

I'm not really old but I'm grumpy

My girlfriend and I have been seeing each other 9 months We have been friends for the last 10yrs

well right before we started going out she enrolled for the navy reserves.....Her family is career navy both mom and dad...They kind of gave her a push.......

So our relationship is going great and she almost had an out of the navy right before she went she failed her entrance pt but some how the recruiters fudge her papers and she went

Now I'm bored and its too darn cold to hit the beach all night.....

My bud last night went on for an hour about how his girl cheated on him with like 5 guys while at A school but don't worry he said it may not happen to me.. I could have hit him.

I love her and I think if we can make it through this I will have a ring and a question for her but couldn't she have waited till the warmer weather it would be so much easier

Now she is going to get back in the spring and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get any fishing in for her first few months back....

SO in short I miss my girlfriend and fishing is my therapy maybe I will grab some coffee bundle up and hit the shore prob not catch anything but a cold but at least I can have quiet to think

thanks for reading later
Bishop169 is offline   Reply With Quote