Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-27-2017, 04:00 PM   #1
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
That's easy. If you have a wee-wee, you use the mens room.I wouldn't want my 7 year old son peeing next to a guy dressed as a woman.

If you say that it's OK for men to go into the woman's room as long as they identify as a woman...how the hell do you stop a convicted rapist from following a little girl into the bathroom? If you had your way, he could say "nothing to see here, folks, because I identify as a female you see, so now I can hang out in the ladies room all day".I think anyone hanging out in a bathroom would raise the interest of the police.

The left is becoming crazier and crazier.

Lots of women don't want to share bathrooms or locker rooms with anyone who has the male anatomy.

Question for you. If I identify as black, am I eligible for college scholarships reserved for blacks? If I identify as 67 years old, can I start collecting social security?I don't think IDing as a black would be identified by Drs. as a legit medical condition.

Because if you are OK with folks changing the circumstances of their birth, why limit it to sex? Why not race or age?
nm
Old 02-27-2017, 04:06 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
nm
"I wouldn't want my 7 year old son peeing next to a guy dressed as a woman. "

Me either. But that's less offensive to me (just my opinion) than a guy in drag following a little girl into the ladies room.

I can't believe we are having this conversation, and part of me hopes the left keeps clinging to this.

"I think anyone hanging out in a bathroom would raise the interest of the police"

Hyperbole for the sake of comedy Paul, come on...

"don't think IDing as a black would be identified by Drs. as a legit medical condition."

I have no idea. They sound equally devoid from reality, to me.

40% of people who identify as trans, say they have attempted suicide. I cannot imagine the anguish or torment necessary for a suicide rate that high. These people need help. I'm not sure that saying "there, there" is going to cut it.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:17 PM   #3
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I wouldn't want my 7 year old son peeing next to a guy dressed as a woman.
but yet you can't understand why it bothers some people for that same person to be peeing in front of their 7 year old daughter

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 02-27-2017, 04:46 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
but yet you can't understand why it bothers some people for that same person to be peeing in front of their 7 year old daughter
I think Paul asked a fair question. And I don't have a daughter. But if I had a son and a daughter, and I had to choose which bathroom that person went in, I'd plug my nose and say the same room as my son. I wouldn't like it, but I'd be less worried than if the trans person went with my daughter.

Perhaps true trans are not a threat (though that's not certain). How do you stop a violent rapist like Willie Horton, from just claiming to be a trans, so he can get easier access to the women's room? Doesn't this make it much easier for perverts to get into the ladies' room?

I can't believe we are having this conversation, I genuinely can't.
Old 02-27-2017, 05:51 PM   #5
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Did I say that? I would bet most woman's rooms don't have urinals.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by PaulS; 02-27-2017 at 05:56 PM..