Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 06-17-2020, 07:39 PM   #31
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

I Watched the President Do an Absolute #^&#^&#^&#^& Ton of Crimes and Did Absolutely Nothing About It: The John Bolton Story
I thought spence said bolton is super smart?
Old 06-17-2020, 07:43 PM   #32
Pete F.
Canceled

The White House has known about the Bolton book coming since January. It has been clear for many days that Bolton was moving ahead with publication. A request for an emergency injunction was filed by DoJ ... today.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 06-17-2020, 08:19 PM   #33
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
clearly the left has decided that their "free speech" includes defacing and destroying property, preventing business owners from doing business and or destroying business if they are in the mood, vandalizing the homes of private homeowners, verbally assaulting, physically assaulting people who may not agree with them or happen to be in their path....the left is fortunate that so many law abiding citizens have shown restraint in the face of their provocation and that many in government have been so willing to turn a blind eye to their bad behavior.....this is not new for the left but it is also not sustainable...... but trump "Loves to sue or threaten legal action against information or outlets who he thinks shows him in a bad light! He trying to shut down free speech and intimidate"...last I checked suits and legal action are perfectly legal.....
Love your defense of Trump last time you checked suits and legal action are perfectly legal . If you have cause , being but hurt isn't cause .. but the same standard isnt applied to Trump ? who cant be sued ?

And. Can you get a bigger brush when you say Left you're the one who some how has attached criminal actions as some expression of free speech... sounds like an antifa comparison from the right over exaggerated based on feeling and liite facts

Maybe some see your list more inline with freedom of expression rather than freedom of speech..

Question who on the left made this decision that's riots looting assaults are freedom of speech. ? I know who .... the Right decided. that's who .
Old 06-17-2020, 08:49 PM   #34
Pete F.
Canceled

Meanwhile Tweety’s niece spills the “beans” and I quote
The reason for my uncle's surprise visit to Walter Reed is because he can no longer control his bowels.

It's why he stands the way he does. It's why he lurched down the ramp at West Point.

What's more, his bowels operate omnidirectionally.

He spews excrement from both sides.

Though I think she meant “both ends”
Old 06-17-2020, 09:29 PM   #35
PaulS

and you started this thread with drip drip drip
Old 06-18-2020, 01:43 AM   #36
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Love your defense of Trump last time you checked suits and legal action are perfectly legal . If you have cause , being but hurt isn't cause .. but the same standard isnt applied to Trump ? who cant be sued ?

And. Can you get a bigger brush when you say Left you're the one who some how has attached criminal actions as some expression of free speech... sounds like an antifa comparison from the right over exaggerated based on feeling and liite facts

Maybe some see your list more inline with freedom of expression rather than freedom of speech..

Question who on the left made this decision that's riots looting assaults are freedom of speech. ? I know who .... the Right decided. that's who .
what???
Old 06-18-2020, 01:44 AM   #37
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
and you started this thread with drip drip drip
pete's been drip...drip..dripping for 4 years
Old 06-18-2020, 05:18 AM   #38
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
pete's been drip...drip..dripping for 4 years
More like...

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 06-18-2020, 05:34 AM   #39
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
More like...

Nailed it. Pretty much what comes out when POTUS opens his piehole.

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 06-18-2020, 06:02 AM   #40
RickBomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Nailed it. Pretty much what comes out when POTUS opens his piehole.
Speaking of which, you see who came to wipe his bunghole on police reform day?

Bristol County Sheriff, Joe Arpaio.

You wanna talk swampy, he used to send four armored vans, with two deputies a piece, all the way from Taunton to Burlington, each day.

The deputies all were on detail, on OT, left the vans idling all day, ate free lunch, and talked on their phones all day.

Let’s try the math:

Armored Van gas bill (120 miles/4 miles a gallon) x 4 vans x $2.50 per gallon= $300

8 deputies eating expensed lunch ($15 food plus $10 in sodas) = $200

8 deputies x (10 hours x $30 per hour OT rate) = $2400

That is $2900 in our tax dollars, a day, * 240 working days a year

That’s $696,000 annually, that we paid those guys to sit there all day, every working day, to ensure that if one person seeking asylum at the federal building in Burlington, makes it safely to the ICE detention center in Taunton.

And Trump flew him to Washington to be at his right hand for the signing of the police reform bill.

Absolutely the epitome of filling up a swamp.

Gross.

Bristol County folks, don’t you think we could just hire one Middlesex County deputy who drives a Kia, to save us All about $650,000 a year?

So gross. Pork barrel at its finest.

DISGUSTING!!!!!!

John Redmond Thinks He's Smart By Changing My Avatar
Old 06-18-2020, 06:31 AM   #41
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Meanwhile Tweety’s niece spills the “beans” and I quote
The reason for my uncle's surprise visit to Walter Reed is because he can no longer control his bowels.

It's why he stands the way he does. It's why he lurched down the ramp at West Point.

What's more, his bowels operate omnidirectionally.

He spews excrement from both sides.

Though I think she meant “both ends”
When you are so full of s*it for so long eventually your going to blow. I hope he doesn’t start hoarding depends, lack of paper towels is one thing our seniors need those diapers.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:38 AM   #42
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickBomba View Post
Speaking of which, you see who came to wipe his bunghole on police reform day?

Bristol County Sheriff, Joe Arpaio.

You wanna talk swampy, he used to send four armored vans, with two deputies a piece, all the way from Taunton to Burlington, each day.

The deputies all were on detail, on OT, left the vans idling all day, ate free lunch, and talked on their phones all day.

Let’s try the math:

Armored Van gas bill (120 miles/4 miles a gallon) x 4 vans x $2.50 per gallon= $300

8 deputies eating expensed lunch ($15 food plus $10 in sodas) = $200

8 deputies x (10 hours x $30 per hour OT rate) = $2400

That is $2900 in our tax dollars, a day, * 240 working days a year

That’s $696,000 annually, that we paid those guys to sit there all day, every working day, to ensure that if one person seeking asylum at the federal building in Burlington, makes it safely to the ICE detention center in Taunton.

And Trump flew him to Washington to be at his right hand for the signing of the police reform bill.

Absolutely the epitome of filling up a swamp.

Gross.

Bristol County folks, don’t you think we could just hire one Middlesex County deputy who drives a Kia, to save us All about $650,000 a year?

So gross. Pork barrel at its finest.

DISGUSTING!!!!!!
Did you mean Hodgson? Arpiro is in Arizona.

Bryan

"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 06-18-2020, 06:41 AM   #43
Pete F.
Canceled

There are basically two options for Tweety’s fluffers here: deny Tweety urged the CCP to put a persecuted religious minority in concentration camps, or defend Tweety urging the CCP to put a persecuted religious minority in concentration camps.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:46 AM   #44
Sea Dangles

He is clearly the greatest president of our lifetime

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 06-18-2020, 08:06 AM   #45
RickBomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Did you mean Hodgson? Arpiro is in Arizona.
In my opinion Hodgson and Arpaio are pretty much the Sheriffs of Nottingham at this point.

All those corrupt sheriffs pretty much look the same to me.

Swampy.

Old 06-18-2020, 10:01 AM   #46
spence

Quote:
I thought spence said bolton is super smart?
He is, it’s a good question why he was so tight lipped when it could have helped the country.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:47 AM   #47
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
He is, it’s a good question why he was so tight lipped when it could have helped the country.
All about the Benjamin's unfortunately

Bryan

Old 06-18-2020, 11:23 AM   #48
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Could be with a senate full of boot lickers and Trump’s short fuse, he decided to not go down with the ship. Looking forward to his interview airing Sunday, nothing reveled thus far surprises me. Everything always has been all about him and everything he does is geared for his personal benefit.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:02 PM   #49
PaulS

In Trump's defense he did make Juneteenth very famous
Old 06-18-2020, 06:36 PM   #50
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

Looking forward to his interview airing Sunday, nothing reveled thus far surprises me. Everything always has been all about him and everything he does is geared for his personal benefit.

you talking about trump or bolton?
Old 06-18-2020, 07:45 PM   #51
RickBomba

Quote:
you talking about trump or bolton?
Hodgson. He is filling the swamp.

Old 06-19-2020, 02:08 PM   #52
Pete F.
Canceled

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Senator Susan Collins has put John Bolton’s new book in her Amazon cart but is undecided about placing an order for it, Collins confirmed on Thursday.

Speaking to reporters at the Senate, Collins called the decision to pull the trigger on the Bolton book “one of the most wrenching of my career.”

“My computer’s cursor has hovered over the ‘Place your order’ button for hours without clicking on it,” she said. “This is not a decision I take lightly.”

The Republican senator from Maine indicated that, even if she ultimately decides to buy Bolton’s book, she is leaving open the possibility of returning the book to Amazon.

“All options are on the table,” she said.

In her most revealing statement, Collins admitted that she has more than three hundred other items in her Amazon cart that she has yet to commit to buying.

Those items include sunglasses, a hand mixer, several pairs of capri pants, and a beekeeping kit.

Collins said that, although she is interested in pursuing beekeeping as a hobby, she is troubled and concerned about the behavior of bees.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 06-19-2020, 02:33 PM   #53
RickBomba

He’s fiddling while it burns
Old 06-19-2020, 03:24 PM   #54
spence

Wait until Mary Trump's book comes out next month, will make Bolton's book look like nothing.
Old 06-19-2020, 04:04 PM   #55
RickBomba

I love it.

Every time a Trumpanzee supports him I feel like the guy in the “I bet you I can piss in his mouth, and love it” jokes.

Muahahaha!
Old 06-19-2020, 06:50 PM   #56
RickBomba

And I would Love to see them light the beast on fire while he’s gluing on his green troupe.

Trump sucks!
Old 06-20-2020, 03:08 AM   #57
scottw

WASHINGTON - A federal judge Friday castigated former Trump aide John Bolton for publishing a White House memoir without formal government confirmation that it revealed no classified information but seemed doubtful he could block its imminent publication The judge also blasted Bolton's attorney for not waiting for the government to complete a pre-publication review for classified information before publishing, saying Bolton "didn't get written authority."

"Once he invoked that process, he can't just walk away, and he didn't tell the government he was walking away," Lamberth said.

not super smart....
Old 06-20-2020, 03:15 AM   #58
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickBomba View Post
And I would Love to see them light the beast on fire while he’s gluing on his green troupe.

Trump sucks!
I would just say that back in the early part of the year I think... there was an SB member who wandered into the political forum and offered some commentary that was not woke and was critical of the left in general.....he was viciously attacked by the more highly educated, always open-minded and generally better people here, I think Skinny Paul led the charge... and that SB member never returned....on behalf of those that may disagree with you, we welcome you and your commentary with open arms and hope you find it as therapeutic as we find it amusing
Old 06-20-2020, 07:16 PM   #59
PaulS

Quote:
I would just say that back in the early part of the year I think... there was an SB member who wandered into the political forum and offered some commentary that was not woke and was critical of the left in general.....he was viciously attacked by the more highly educated, always open-minded and generally better people here, I think Skinny Paul led the charge... and that SB member never returned....on behalf of those that may disagree with you, we welcome you and your commentary with open arms and hope you find it as therapeutic as we find it amusing
Stop with the personal insults I take offense. Hopefully Kevin will put a stop to this
Old 06-21-2020, 12:27 PM   #60
RickBomba

Quote:
Thank you. Quick question, how many red hats does it take to fill a stadium?

Answer, not enough.

Ima bow out right now, cause I have a big mouth...

I thought educated peeps used good grammar, tho.