Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating Ľ Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk Ľ Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2021, 01:33 PM   #31
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
GS: no one moves to florida because itís conservative! rather, they move to florida because of the very low taxes, the low cost of living, the preponderance of individual liberty, the strong robust economy, the tough stance on crime, the stateís fiscal responsibility, etcÖbut not because of the conservative politics!

ahh, lobbing personal insults, the last act of one who knows he lost.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Below is a list of the top 10 states where retirement was cited as the main reason for the highest percentage of inbound moves:
New Mexico (43%)
Florida (39%)
Arizona (37%)
South Carolina (37%)
Idaho (34%)
Maine (33%)
Vermont (31%)
Nevada (29%)

How many voted for Biden in 2020, solid red surely would have voted Trump, unless of course you believe in the big lie, what else have you got.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 01:55 PM   #32
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 11,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
GS: no one moves to florida because itís conservative! rather, they move to florida because of the very low taxes, the low cost of living, the preponderance of individual liberty, the strong robust economy, the tough stance on crime, the stateís fiscal responsibility, etcÖbut not because of the conservative politics!

ahh, lobbing personal insults, the last act of one who knows he lost.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Floriduh ranks
43 in effective tax rate
18 in cost of living
1st in Floriduh, maybe thatís why itís 33rd in opportunity
39 in GDP per capita
25 in violent crime
13 in quality of life

That being said, my mother lives in Florida because itís warm and easier for her to be active in her late 80s, she and her friends are unimpressed by DeathSantis and will work to replace him.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, Iíve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met ďpeopleĒ, havenít you?

Lets Go Darwin
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:03 PM   #33
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 11,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
he's not even a threat to tie his own shoes...
Supply chain problems? Biden opens the ports 24/7. Republicans complain. High gas prices, Biden opens the SPROW. Republicans complain. Falling bridges and decaying roads-Biden delivers funds. GOP complains. Drug prices/child care/education costs down. GOP complains. Pattern?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, Iíve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met ďpeopleĒ, havenít you?

Lets Go Darwin
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:04 PM   #34
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Below is a list of the top 10 states where retirement was cited as the main reason for the highest percentage of inbound moves:
New Mexico (43%)
Florida (39%)
Arizona (37%)
South Carolina (37%)
Idaho (34%)
Maine (33%)
Vermont (31%)
Nevada (29%)

How many voted for Biden in 2020, solid red surely would have voted Trump, unless of course you believe in the big lie, what else have you got.
why donít retirees retire to CA? second time iíve asked.

very few voted for biden. tons voted against trump. different things. f you donít have trump to run against in 2024, that means you have to get people to vote for the democrat. polling is pretty clear on how america feels about voting for radical lefty-ism.

i never said florida is solid red. can any of you avoid making stuff up? florida is a swing state.

you know What wasnít a swing state? VA.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:16 PM   #35
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
why donít retirees retire to CA? second time iíve asked.

very few voted for biden. tons voted against trump. different things. f you donít have trump to run against in 2024, that means you have to get people to vote for the democrat. polling is pretty clear on how america feels about voting for radical lefty-ism.

i never said florida is solid red. can any of you avoid making stuff up? florida is a swing state.

you know What wasnít a swing state? VA.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
The five states with the most congested highways in the nation are:
California. California is consistently the state with the most highway congestion in the United States. ...
Maryland. ...
New Jersey. ...
Rhode Island. ...
Delaware.


What other questions can I help you with Jim?
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:22 PM   #36
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
The five states with the most congested highways in the nation are:
California. California is consistently the state with the most highway congestion in the United States. ...
Maryland. ...
New Jersey. ...
Rhode Island. ...
Delaware.


What other questions can I help you with Jim?
so highway congestion is why retirees choose FL instead of CA? highway congestion.

do you seriously believe that? or is that just the best of the lame answers you could come up with?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:25 PM   #37
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,639
See now your needle is stuck told you it would be, hey I’d move to FL over CA and it’s for fishing and golf, no politics or tax rates.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:53 PM   #38
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
See now your needle is stuck told you it would be, hey Iíd move to FL over CA and itís for fishing and golf, no politics or tax rates.
youíre responding to
me each time, but my needle is stuck, not yours.

how come it was racist for trump to restrict travel but ok when biden does it
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 03:14 PM   #39
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
youíre responding to
me each time, but my needle is stuck, not yours.

how come it was racist for trump to restrict travel but ok when biden does it
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Iím stuck oh come on, how many times have you brought up FL vs CA on retirement moves, itís in your top five of repeat themes you go back to all the time.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 03:17 PM   #40
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Iím stuck oh come on, how many times have you brought up FL vs CA on retirement moves, itís in your top five of repeat themes you go back to all the time.
and your response, that itís because of traffic, is hilarious.


how about biden restricting travel, after attacking trump for doing the same?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 03:26 PM   #41
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
and your response, that it’s because of traffic, is hilarious.


how about biden restricting travel, after attacking trump for doing the same?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Good I hope I can insert some humor into this boring and ridiculously repetitive board. You ask a silly question your going to get a silly response. Getting on to your next favorite threading see.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 03:27 PM   #42
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Good I hope I can insert some humor into this boring and ridiculously repetitive board. You ask a silly question your going to get a silly response. Getting on to your next favorite threading see.
i asked you three times about why itís ok for biden to do what trump was attacked for. no snappy comeback.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 03:39 PM   #43
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i asked you three times about why itís ok for biden to do what trump was attacked for. no snappy comeback.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Now need to get in on another of your top five, I just popped in today to see if anything has changed and you certainly havenít, on to your next endless rant.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 04:41 PM   #44
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,781
not boring or repetitive or repeating themes ..impressive lack of self-awareness though thanks for adding some humor


*Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

this board has gotten boring and repetitive.



*Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

Good I hope I can insert some humor into this boring and ridiculously repetitive board.

*Originally Posted by Got Stripers

I’m stuck oh come on, it’s in your top five of repeat themes you go back to all the time.

*Originally Posted by Got Stripers

Now need to get in on another of your top five


*Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

See now your needle is stuck told you it would be

*Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

Don’t get your needle stuck on my account, this board has gotten boring and repetitive.
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 04:54 PM   #45
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,639
Wow look at you go one line snarky man is branching out, glad to give you something to change it up.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 04:59 PM   #46
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Wow look at you go one line snarky man is branching out, glad to give you something to change it up.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you're welcome!
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 08:52 PM   #47
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 11,743
I thought people moved to Florida when they retired after making money in states where itís possible to make a fortune
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 10:33 PM   #48
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Now need to get in on another of your top five, I just popped in today to see if anything has changed and you certainly havenít, on to your next endless rant.
ďanother of your top 5.Ē

this (Bidenís travel ban) just happened in the last 24 hours. so iíve never brought up bidenís travel restrictions before. so i donít know that itís in my top 5.

but itís a lot easier for you to dismiss my question, than it is for you to respond to it. thatís the broken record here.

what are you afraid would happen, exactly, if you just admitted i ask a fair question? that biden attacked trump for doing the same thing that he ( Biden) is now doing? thatís obviously the case, so why canít you admit it?

answer- you donít merely believe in liberalism. your are possessed by it, you are enslaved by it. you arenít allowed to criticize it. none of you are. thatís some potent kool
aid.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 03:19 AM   #49
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Supply chain problems? Biden opens the ports 24/7. Republicans complain. High gas prices, Biden opens the SPROW. Republicans complain. Falling bridges and decaying roads-Biden delivers funds. GOP complains. Drug prices/child care/education costs down. GOP complains. Pattern?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
this is good news...I suspect all of these problems will quickly improve and biden's polling numbers as well.....
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 07:32 AM   #50
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Supply chain problems? Biden opens the ports 24/7. Republicans complain. High gas prices, Biden opens the SPROW. Republicans complain. Falling bridges and decaying roads-Biden delivers funds. GOP complains. Drug prices/child care/education costs down. GOP complains. Pattern?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
itís an ugly pattern called politics.

did the democrats congratulate Trump when he cut taxes, got black unemployment to its lowest level ever, increased funding for black colleges, created economic opportunity zones in our cities, advocated for criminal
justice reform? did the liberals all show Trump respect for those accomplishments Pete?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 08:50 AM   #51
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 11,743
You and Trump, the poor victim team
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 09:05 AM   #52
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You and Trump, the poor victim team
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
pete, i pointed out, correctly, that the democrats opposed everything that trump did, just like the republicans will oppose what biden does.

you were the one who played the victim card by pointing out all the things Biden accomplished, which republicans complained about.

itís politics. itís ugly and itís dishonest and completely unprincipled, and wed all be better off without it. but itís the political reality, and both sides do it.

And you, not me, cried about being on the receiving end of it. read your post that i responded to. you also complained non stop for 4 years and never once admitted that trump did anything productive. yet you expect an honesty and respect that you sure donít show. so grow a pair and deal with it, because itís the way it is.

youíre really, really coming unglued on this forum the last two weeks.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 09:32 AM   #53
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,415
Here comes the MEV - the Midterm Election Variant! They NEED a reason to push unsolicited nationwide mail-in ballots. Democrats will do anything to CHEAT during an election - but we're not going to let them!

GOP Ronny Jackson

Hereís one from Steven Miller Trump Would've Already Made a Vaccine for Omicron Variant, Stephen Miller Claims

Wow making a virus for unknown mutations and the MAGA crowd actually thinks thatís how it works.

This is for Jim . Trump makes things up like the 2 above and you buy it

In a Feb. 25 tweet, Trump claimed that Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer ďdidnít like my early travel closings.Ē Trumpís comment appears to be based on a fabricated tweet that circulated widely on Facebook.

Sean Hannity said former vice president and current Democratic challenger Joe Biden ďaccused the president of being xenophobic, while he was trying to protect the health of the American people.Ē More spin

Trump said in a meeting with African American leaders on Feb. 28. ďAnd actually, the Democrats said I was a racist. Not from black-people standpoint, but from Asian-people standpoint, from Chinese-people standpoint. They said I was a racist because I closed our country to people coming in from certain areas. They called me a racist.Ē

We reached out to the Trump campaign and asked for names, but we did not get a response. We scoured news clips and could find only a couple instances of elected Democrats criticizing the presidentís action to restrict travel. No surprise


But the Democratic leaders in Congress have simply not mentioned Trumpís travel restrictions.

On the day Trump imposed the travel restrictions, Biden did criticize Trump for his ďrecord of hysteria and xenophobia,Ē But never mentioned travel ban

Look who putting words in peoples mouths
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 09:51 AM   #54
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,445
yes wayne, i am a blind trump supporter who never questions anything he says or does.

itís not spin to say that biden attacked trumpís travel restrictions. wayne, the day after trump rasteicted travel, biden said trumps ďresponseĒ was hysterical, xenophobic, and fear mongering. do you deny biden said that? because he did. he used those exact words, the day after trumps travel restrictions were announced

whether you like those facts or not, theyíre the facts.

that youíre still painting me as a thoughtless trump zealot, is hysterical. and it shows how desperate you are. once again, even you know that you canít respond to what i actually said, so you convince yourself iím a trump zombie, when youíre the thoughtless zombie.

once again wayne, please specify one single, major policy issue, on which you think liberals are 100% wrong and conservatives are 100% right. if you canít disagree with your side on a single issue, and i can disagree with my side on multiple issues, who does that mean the thoughtless zealot is? and who can think for himself?

have fun with that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 12:46 PM   #55
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
yes wayne, i am a blind trump supporter who never questions anything he says or does.

itís not spin to say that biden attacked trumpís travel restrictions. wayne, the day after trump rasteicted travel, biden said trumps ďresponseĒ was hysterical, xenophobic, and fear mongering. do you deny biden said that? because he did. he used those exact words, the day after trumps travel restrictions were announced

whether you like those facts or not, theyíre the facts.

that youíre still painting me as a thoughtless trump zealot, is hysterical. and it shows how desperate you are. once again, even you know that you canít respond to what i actually said, so you convince yourself iím a trump zombie, when youíre the thoughtless zombie.

once again wayne, please specify one single, major policy issue, on which you think liberals are 100% wrong and conservatives are 100% right. if you canít disagree with your side on a single issue, and i can disagree with my side on multiple issues, who does that mean the thoughtless zealot is? and who can think for himself?

have fun with that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
that youíre still painting me as a thoughtless trump zealot,

Jim you own the paint the canvas and the Brush

I just disagree with your revisionist ArtÖ

Ps I donít deal in absolutes
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 01:38 PM   #56
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
that youíre still painting me as a thoughtless trump zealot,

Jim you own the paint the canvas and the Brush

I just disagree with your revisionist ArtÖ

Ps I donít deal in absolutes
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
ďi donít deal in absolutes.Ē

thatís a good one! give us a break. your every post here, is an absolute. every single post of yours boils down to this:

liberal=good, conservative=bad.

Am I wrong? just tell us one meaningful, major issue, just one, on which you think conservatives are right and liberals are wrong.

iíll wait.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 01:50 PM   #57
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 20,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
itís not spin to say that biden attacked trumpís travel restrictions. wayne, the day after trump rasteicted travel, biden said trumps ďresponseĒ was hysterical, xenophobic, and fear mongering. do you deny biden said that?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
No he didnít.
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 02:06 PM   #58
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
No he didnít.
wanna bet? CNN says he said exactly what i claimed he said.

CNN says h made these comments the same day trump restricted travel, i thought it was the following day.

https://www.cnn.com/factsfirst/polit...3-2c4a4e45b23c

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-29-2021 at 02:11 PM..
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 02:47 PM   #59
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Here comes the MEV - the Midterm Election Variant! They NEED a reason to push unsolicited nationwide mail-in ballots. Democrats will do anything to CHEAT during an election - but we're not going to let them!

GOP Ronny Jackson

Hereís one from Steven Miller Trump Would've Already Made a Vaccine for Omicron Variant, Stephen Miller Claims

Wow making a virus for unknown mutations and the MAGA crowd actually thinks thatís how it works.

This is for Jim . Trump makes things up like the 2 above and you buy it

In a Feb. 25 tweet, Trump claimed that Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer ďdidnít like my early travel closings.Ē Trumpís comment appears to be based on a fabricated tweet that circulated widely on Facebook.

Sean Hannity said former vice president and current Democratic challenger Joe Biden ďaccused the president of being xenophobic, while he was trying to protect the health of the American people.Ē More spin

Trump said in a meeting with African American leaders on Feb. 28. ďAnd actually, the Democrats said I was a racist. Not from black-people standpoint, but from Asian-people standpoint, from Chinese-people standpoint. They said I was a racist because I closed our country to people coming in from certain areas. They called me a racist.Ē

We reached out to the Trump campaign and asked for names, but we did not get a response. We scoured news clips and could find only a couple instances of elected Democrats criticizing the presidentís action to restrict travel. No surprise


But the Democratic leaders in Congress have simply not mentioned Trumpís travel restrictions.

On the day Trump imposed the travel restrictions, Biden did criticize Trump for his ďrecord of hysteria and xenophobia,Ē But never mentioned travel ban

Look who putting words in peoples mouths
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Biden called trump xenophobic, hysterical, and fear mongering, on the same day Trump announced his travel restrictions. of all days, Biden picked that very day. how crazy is it, to assume thatís what biden was referring to, wayne?

and for the 100tj time, how can someone who married a foreigner, be a xenophobe, exactly? do you people
not know what a xenophobe is? itís someone who dislikes people
from other countries. trump married someone from another country.

trump is a lot of bad things. heís not a xenophobe.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 03:06 PM   #60
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Biden called trump xenophobic, hysterical, and fear mongering, on the same day Trump announced his travel restrictions. of all days, Biden picked that very day. how crazy is it, to assume thatís what biden was referring to, wayne?

and for the 100tj time, how can someone who married a foreigner, be a xenophobe, exactly? do you people
not know what a xenophobe is? itís someone who dislikes people
from other countries. trump married someone from another country.

trump is a lot of bad things. heís not a xenophobe.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Actually a xenophobic is the fear or hatred of that which is ďperceivedĒ to be foreign or strange. Marrying a hottie to keep his own personal image up and do god knows what behind closed doors (we have heard stories) Iím not sure fits the definition, but banning only Muslims might. Jim are you stuck in whataboutism land again, you need to focus on family and friends in this holiday season and give this board a rest for mental health reasons.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com