Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-28-2022, 03:15 PM   #1
Jim in CT

this isn’t cognitive decline?

This isn’t even political, i’d be saying the same exact thing if Biden were a conservative republican.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/reacti...eserves-better
Old 04-28-2022, 03:34 PM   #2
wdmso

you need a new hobby
Old 04-28-2022, 03:38 PM   #3
PaulS

Maybe - How about these? Where is our resident expert to tell us if all of these mistakes are signs of senility ?

A video taken during Trump's speech in Ohio showed him struggling to name his social media platform, saying he built "something called trove, Truth Central."

During the same rally, Trump was also heard messing up the pronunciation of the word "drop box," saying what sounded like "drok bok" instead. This was not the first time Trump called drop boxes by this pronunciation. He did the same at his rally in Michigan on April 2.
Old 04-28-2022, 04:15 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Maybe - How about these? Where is our resident expert to tell us if all of these mistakes are signs of senility ?

A video taken during Trump's speech in Ohio showed him struggling to name his social media platform, saying he built "something called trove, Truth Central."

During the same rally, Trump was also heard messing up the pronunciation of the word "drop box," saying what sounded like "drok bok" instead. This was not the first time Trump called drop boxes by this pronunciation. He did the same at his rally in Michigan on April 2.
You know i’m no Trump apologist. But i believe he passed a cognitive test in 2018. if biden takes such a test and passes, i’ll stand by that all day, every day. fair enough?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 04-28-2022, 04:32 PM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You know i’m no Trump apologist. But i believe he passed a cognitive test in 2018. if biden takes such a test and passes, i’ll stand by that all day, every day. fair enough?
And Trump claims it was a test to show how smart he is haha.
Old 04-28-2022, 04:47 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
And Trump claims it was a test to show how smart he is haha.
hilary had the name recognition and the entire media in her pocket, and trump demolished her haha.

it wasn’t an iq test. it was a cognitive test haha.
Old 04-28-2022, 04:54 PM   #7
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
hilary had the name recognition and the entire media in her pocket, and trump demolished her haha.

it wasn’t an iq test. it was a cognitive test haha.
For a guy who constantly feels the need to tell us he hates Trump, you sure do expend a lot of energy defending him.
Old 04-28-2022, 05:02 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
For a guy who constantly feels the need to tell us he hates Trump, you sure do expend a lot of energy defending him.
i’m simply stating fact. he passed a cognitive test. i didn’t say he was smarter than anybody.
Old 04-28-2022, 05:07 PM   #9
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
You libs are pathetic!
Jim puts up a clip of Biden doing one of his daily embarrassing speeches, not being able to put together back to back coherent sentences together and all you guys got is “But Trump…But Trump”
Not 1 mention or acknowledgment of Biden’ s mental state.

LETS GO BRANDON
Old 04-28-2022, 05:33 PM   #10
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
You libs are pathetic!
Jim puts up a clip of Biden doing one of his daily embarrassing speeches, not being able to put together back to back coherent sentences together and all you guys got is “But Trump…But Trump”
Not 1 mention or acknowledgment of Biden’ s mental state.
Frankly I worry about your mental state, take the foil off please.
Old 04-28-2022, 06:16 PM   #11
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Frankly I worry about your mental state, take the foil off please.

Once again avoid the subject.
But Trump
But Trump
Orange man bad

LETS GO BRANDON
Old 04-29-2022, 04:40 AM   #12
Pete F.
Canceled

Covfefe
Old 05-02-2022, 07:23 AM   #13
PaulS

Quote:
Time for another test or just being under the spotlight and making a mistake?

Of Ohio, Trump said: “We’ve endorsed – JP, right? JD Mandel, and he’s doing great. They’re all doing good. They’re all doing good. And let’s see what happens.””

Trump appeared to be confusing JD Vance, a former US marine, author of the bestseller Hillbilly Elegy and venture capitalist, with Josh Mandel, a rival who courted Trump for the endorsement.
Old 05-02-2022, 07:31 AM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Time for another test or just being under the spotlight and making a mistake?

Of Ohio, Trump said: “We’ve endorsed – JP, right? JD Mandel, and he’s doing great. They’re all doing good. They’re all doing good. And let’s see what happens.””

Trump appeared to be confusing JD Vance, a former US marine, author of the bestseller Hillbilly Elegy and venture capitalist, with Josh Mandel, a rival who courted Trump for the endorsement.
i’ve said many times, that anyone who has cameras in their face all the time, will slip up occasionally, no one is perfect.

many many people think there’s more happening here with Biden.

Trump apparently took and passed a cognitive test. Biden hasn’t. That’s a meaningful difference.

Taking a cognitive test would alleviate that concern. I presume there’s a reason Biden won’t take one. I believe i know what the reason is. I believe you also know it.
Old 05-02-2022, 07:40 AM   #15
wdmso

Taking a cognitive test would alleviate that concern.

Are you actually serious the same people pushing he has dementia are the same people pushing the groomer. pedo, trans, and the Election was stolen by mass fraud
And Obama was a Muslim And thought Trump aced the test like he said ..

Truth and facts do not apply to their decision making capabilities

And you seem to in the group

Old 05-02-2022, 07:56 AM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Taking a cognitive test would alleviate that concern.

Are you actually serious the same people pushing he has dementia are the same people pushing the groomer. pedo, trans, and the Election was stolen by mass fraud
And Obama was a Muslim And thought Trump aced the test like he said ..

Truth and facts do not apply to their decision making capabilities

And you seem to in the group

the white house physician to Trump and Obama said Biden is showing signs of cognitive decline ( he’s also a navy admiral and also a republican, for what that’s worth), i’ve never heard him advocate for any of the kooky ideas you try to paint the entire right with. i’m going by what he says, and what i see.

i didn’t advocate for those things.

you’re the extremist. proof? you never criticize any democrat, can’t name a single issue you disagree with them on.

Old 05-02-2022, 08:28 AM   #17
PaulS

Quote:
i’ve said many times, that anyone who has cameras in their face all the time, will slip up occasionally, no one is perfect.

Trump apparently took and passed a cognitive test. Biden hasn’t. That’s a meaningful difference.

Taking a cognitive test would alleviate that concern. I presume there’s a reason Biden won’t take one. I believe i know what the reason is. I believe you also know it.
I've heard far fewer people asking for Biden to take a test. He won't take a test for the same reason Obama wouldn't release his grades/SAT/birth cert. or any other stupid stuff the Rs constantly asked him to do. Funny that Trump always said Obama should release his birth cert and claimed he graduated at the top of his class then turned around and threatened to sue any schools that released those stellar grades.
Old 05-02-2022, 08:52 AM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
I've heard far fewer people asking for Biden to take a test. He won't take a test for the same reason Obama wouldn't release his grades/SAT/birth cert. or any other stupid stuff the Rs constantly asked him to do. Funny that Trump always said Obama should release his birth cert and claimed he graduated at the top of his class then turned around and threatened to sue any schools that released those stellar grades.
i’m sure i’m your circles, no one is asking Biden to take a cognitive test.

maybe that should be a requirement for anyone running? anyway, an interesting case could be made for it.
Old 05-02-2022, 03:26 PM   #19
wdmso

Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper charges in a memoir out May 10 that former President Trump said when demonstrators were filling the streets around the White House following the death of George Floyd: "Can't you just shoot them? Just shoot them in the legs or something?"

Americans are far safer from their own Government with the current administration in the white house .

because those using the Cognitive decline..mantra agree with

"Can't you just shoot them? Just shoot them in the legs or something?
Old 05-02-2022, 03:43 PM   #20
wdmso

Quote:
the white house physician to Trump and Obama said Biden is showing signs of cognitive decline ( he’s also a navy admiral and also a republican, for what that’s worth), i’ve never heard him advocate for any of the kooky ideas you try to paint the entire right with. i’m going by what he says, and what i see.

i didn’t advocate for those things.

you’re the extremist. proof? you never criticize any democrat, can’t name a single issue you disagree with them on.

he's has no credibility He was a former Admiral who declines to answer House panel questions related to Jan. 6 attacks ... that speaks volumes about his lack of integrity and oath to protect this country from foreign and domestic threats (he's looking like the latter )

White House Doctor Says Trump Is In 'Excellent' Physical, Cognitive Health

I told the president if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years he might live to be 200."

or Oath Keepers discussed protecting Rep. Ronny Jackson on January 6, texts reveal why?

Rep. Ronny Jackson had attended former President Donald Trump's 'stop the steal' rally on the Ellipse and said he was out there 'FIGHTING FOR TRUMP'

Mar 2, 2021: Pentagon review says U.S. Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, violated alcohol policy while White House physician,

The Panhandle Republican says the investigation, which examined testimony from more than 70 witnesses as well as documentary evidence, was “a political hit job.”

now I know why he was elected
Old 05-02-2022, 05:53 PM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
he's has no credibility He was a former Admiral who declines to answer House panel questions related to Jan. 6 attacks ... that speaks volumes about his lack of integrity and oath to protect this country from foreign and domestic threats (he's looking like the latter )

White House Doctor Says Trump Is In 'Excellent' Physical, Cognitive Health

I told the president if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years he might live to be 200."

or Oath Keepers discussed protecting Rep. Ronny Jackson on January 6, texts reveal why?

Rep. Ronny Jackson had attended former President Donald Trump's 'stop the steal' rally on the Ellipse and said he was out there 'FIGHTING FOR TRUMP'

Mar 2, 2021: Pentagon review says U.S. Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, violated alcohol policy while White House physician,

The Panhandle Republican says the investigation, which examined testimony from more than 70 witnesses as well as documentary evidence, was “a political hit job.”

now I know why he was elected
i love when you say anyone the oath keepers like, must therefore be bad.

guess who harvey weinstein made donations to? Antifa?
Old 05-02-2022, 05:59 PM   #22
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:

JD Mandel oh wait is it Vance denounced Trump as the devil, like so many others in the GOP, yet now he is kissing Trumps godfather ring, sadly Trumps an idiot who can’t remember what day it is or who he is endorsing.
Old 05-02-2022, 06:08 PM   #23
Jim in CT

Quote:
JD Mandel oh wait is it Vance denounced Trump as the devil, like so many others in the GOP, yet now he is kissing Trumps godfather ring, sadly Trumps an idiot who can’t remember what day it is or who he is endorsing.
read my post. trump
passed a cognitive test. Biden is resisting taking one.
Old 05-02-2022, 06:56 PM   #24
Pete F.
Canceled

#^&#^&#^&#^&ing clown
The former guy claimed he took a test
Plenty of people with significant experience in diagnosis of psychological disorders say that Trump exhibits symptoms of malignant narcissism.
You’re worried about Biden’s ability, watch the White House Correspondents affair.
Wonder why TFG wouldn’t go?
Biden’s achieved
infrastructure
Covid vaccine distribution
Covid relief
Of course if you think obstruction is a viable political policy, McConnell and Rapey McForehead are winning
Old 05-03-2022, 07:19 AM   #25
wdmso

Quote:
i love when you say anyone the oath keepers like, must therefore be bad.

guess who harvey weinstein made donations to? Antifa?
John the oath keepers who stormed the capital stated

Dr. Ronnie Jackson — on the move. Needs protection. If anyone inside cover him. He has critical data to protect,”. Again why and what data

But of course this you seem disinterested

Yet bring up your usual false equivalences. But but Antifa ..