Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 07-02-2019, 09:13 AM   #31
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Your words "would a group flag hump rather than solo like Trump did be acceptable?"

So that wasn't just nasty sarcasm? You're saying that Trump actually "humped" the flag?
I cringed when I saw it, it is the phoniest political move I have seen in my life. Just another episode of Trump, the Ultimate President

Sooner or later we will have to deal with the typical Trump aftermath

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 07-02-2019, 05:48 PM   #32
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I cringed when I saw it, it is the phoniest political move I have seen in my life. Just another episode of Trump, the Ultimate President

Sooner or later we will have to deal with the typical Trump aftermath
Cringing is in the eye of the beholder. I suspect you would cringe at any public act that Trump does other than pleading guilty to all counts, or public self-immolation. But, then, I suspect that you would find those to be phony political moves and in the case of the latter that his ashes should be thrown into a big city sewer.

I am sure that "a lot of people" (as you used for verification in another thread) really liked his unabashed hugging of the flag. But you, of course, saw it as humping the flag. Actually, I don't think Trump would make such a gross, vulgar, statement. And if he would, then you're certainly no better.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:57 PM   #33
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post

But you, of course, saw it as humping the flag.
looks like a hug to me...you'd have to be deranged to think otherwise