Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-23-2017, 06:35 PM   #31
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
... what a surprise care to comment on the the topic or just another drive by our local Internet Troll ?
Wayne, your contempt and hate have made discussions with you an exercise in futility. I will be satisfied with an occasional snipe,sorry if this displeases you. I know you like to dictate the boundaries but this is my way of contributing.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-23-2017, 07:11 PM   #32
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Madonna ???
Mostly from the Raiders.
Old 01-24-2017, 05:56 AM   #33
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Wayne, your contempt and hate have made discussions with you an exercise in futility. I will be satisfied with an occasional snipe,sorry if this displeases you. I know you like to dictate the boundaries but this is my way of contributing.
All you had to say is that you dont like a vision of the world that does not mirror your own... thats not contempt , as for discussions I have had none with you. I am sorry if you consider calling you out on your Snipes for what they .. as dictating the boundaries of the forum I guess we agree to disagree...
Old 01-24-2017, 07:47 AM   #34
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
as dictating the boundaries of the forum
There's Boundaries???? When the #&!$ did that happen???

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 01-24-2017, 07:58 AM   #35
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
There's Boundaries???? When the #&!$ did that happen???
I thought there was something about my not being able to live stream when I log on in the morning in my underwear?
Old 01-24-2017, 08:50 AM   #36
Sea Dangles

Quote:
All you had to say is that you dont like a vision of the world that does not mirror your own... thats not contempt , as for discussions I have had none with you. I am sorry if you consider calling you out on your Snipes for what they .. as dictating the boundaries of the forum I guess we agree to disagree...
Feel free to carry on with your nonsense with the understanding that I may contribute on occasion.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-24-2017, 09:52 AM   #37
Jim in CT

Quote:
PS ^^^^ First of all, Fox omitted the fact that it was the Treasury Department that handled the interviews, not the White House.

As i said the hate is deep with you! and your missing the Point Trump is After all Media .... and it is His policy.......

"You tell people a lie 3 times, they will believe anything. You tell people what they want to hear, play to their fantasies. Then you close the deal."

These are the words of Donald Trump (The Art of the Deal)
----
"the hate is deep with you!"

That's true, I have a lot of disdain for certain types of people doing harm, while cloaking themselves in liberal self-righteousness.

Again, you don't have to convince me Trump is a jerk. But the facts also show, that the stock market is way up, and he started creating jobs 2 weeks before he took the oath. He is an offensive jerk. But as far as the stock market and jobs are concerned, it appears that he is getting results.

Obama specifically said those Carrier jobs could not be saved, and he mocked Trump for bragging he could save them. Trump did it with a phone call. Tell me what that says about those two men??
Old 01-24-2017, 09:54 AM   #38
Jim in CT

Quote:
We are dealing with the Now.. you cant repudiate me as well by posting evidence of others short comings as an excuses for the justification to Defend The Trump Administration

Trumps Press Secretary and Trump himself said they are at war with the media

Yet White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs acknowledged to Fox News’ White House Correspondent Major Garrett that a low level Treasury staffer made a mistake in attempting to exclude Fox from the pool interviews.

And from this you conclude the following

"He tried to prevent Foxnews from doing it's job. That's an attack on the freedom of the press, and that's why Fox's competition stood up to Obama's totalitarian inclinations"

but Have Zero issues with Trumps Press Secretary statements Or Trumps comments about the media Shocking
"We are dealing with the Now"

Oh, that's perfect! So when Obama blamed Bush for everything that went wrong for 8 years, did you ever fault Obama for not "dealing with the now"? So it's OK when liberals criticize retroactively, but it's wrong when I do it.

And I'm not criticizing Warren Harding here. Obama is not ancient history - yet.

That was funny.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:59 AM   #39
Jim in CT

Quote:
"He tried to prevent Foxnews from doing it's job. That's an attack on the freedom of the press, and that's why Fox's competition stood up to Obama's totalitarian inclinations"

but Have Zero issues with Trumps Press Secretary statements Or Trumps comments about the media Shocking
""He tried to prevent Foxnews from doing it's job" The entire press corps apparently agreed with me, because they all told Obama he could not exclude Foxnews this way. I guess you know more than they do about what happened.

"but Have Zero issues with Trumps Press Secretary statements "

I have no issues with those statements? I refer you to post #5 on this thread...I said the following, in reference to the press secretary:

"It was an idiotic thing to say. What gain is there, to lying about something so stupid and unimportant?"

I called Trump's press secretary an idiot, a liar, and stupid. Yet according to you, I have nothing to say about his behavior.

Do you see how blindly partisan you are? You can't even see where I am agreeing with you. Put down the Kool Aid for two seconds, and think.
Old 01-24-2017, 08:03 PM   #40
Sea Dangles

Hence, the exercise in futility
Old 01-24-2017, 08:26 PM   #41
Jenn

I saw it on the internet...it must be true!
Attached Images

Simplify.......
Old 01-25-2017, 05:32 AM   #42
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
""He tried to prevent Foxnews from doing it's job" The entire press corps apparently agreed with me, because they all told Obama he could not exclude Foxnews this way. I guess you know more than they do about what happened.

"but Have Zero issues with Trumps Press Secretary statements "

I have no issues with those statements? I refer you to post #5 on this thread...I said the following, in reference to the press secretary:

"It was an idiotic thing to say. What gain is there, to lying about something so stupid and unimportant?"

I called Trump's press secretary an idiot, a liar, and stupid. Yet according to you, I have nothing to say about his behavior.

Do you see how blindly partisan you are? You can't even see where I am agreeing with you. Put down the Kool Aid for two seconds, and think.

Yes we were on the same page then another comparison thats clearly Bias

Trump : idiot, a liar, and stupid

Obama : totalitarian inclinations

Id be more inclined to agree if you just moved Trump down and Obama up
Old 01-25-2017, 05:43 AM   #43
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
I saw it on the internet...it must be true!

Welcome : do you believe Trumps False Claims or Everyone else reports

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/...rowd-size.html

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ion-crowd.html
Old 01-25-2017, 09:32 AM   #44
Jim in CT

Quote:
Id be more inclined to agree if you just moved Trump down and Obama up
My opinion of Trump as a person could not be any lower.

My opinions of Obama are based on the sum of all his actions, good and bad. When someone like you gives him credit for everything that went right, and ignores everything that went wrong, I would imagine he would look pretty awesome in that view. I choose to look at everything he did. In that light, there were some huge failures.
Old 01-25-2017, 02:10 PM   #45
PaulS

Is Pres Trump going to put an occupation force into Chicago? Seems he threatened something like that.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:04 PM   #46
Nebe

Give everyone in Chicago guns. There will be 1 month of natural selection and then complete peace.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:14 PM   #47
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Is Pres Trump going to put an occupation force into Chicago? Seems he threatened something like that.
If the mayor is too incompetent to do anything, and innocent people are being slaughtered as a result, should the POTUS do nothing? Obama did nothing to help Chicago, and the data shows that didn't work out so well.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:15 PM   #48
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Give everyone in Chicago guns. There will be 1 month of natural selection and then complete peace.
I don't know that anyone says that handing out guns is the answer. What I would say (and I think the evidence suggests that I am right), is that liberals are wrong when they claim that tough gun laws are the answer. If Chicago tells us anything, it's that gun restrictions don't always lead to less gun violence.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:22 PM   #49
Nebe

Right now only the non law abiding thugs own guns in Chicago. Arm em all. Then come in to clean up the mess.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:23 PM   #50
Nebe

Jim it's sounding like I am the conservative here.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:26 PM   #51
detbuch

Quote:
Sounds like a plan. And then he will have an excuse to send in the occupation force that PaulS mentioned to mow down whoever is left standing. With Chicago totally eliminated, the Repubs will have a good shot (pun intended) to win the Illinois electoral votes.

You guys should tweet Trump with the great suggestions, including the bombs dropping that Nebe mentioned. Then he can get to work misogynistically eliminating women, create race wars to get rid of the other blacks and (with the new expanded definition of racism) and the Mexicans and Muslims. Wow. Win bigly.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:36 PM   #52
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
If the mayor is too incompetent to do anything, and innocent people are being slaughtered as a result, should the POTUS do nothing? Obama did nothing to help Chicago, and the data shows that didn't work out so well.
So what should the mayor do? Where do most of the guns in Chicago come from?

Can Trump send in the occupying force he seems to be threatening to send in? I woud assume it would have to be the Army as the National Guard prob. doesn't have enough men.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:40 PM   #53
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
So what should the mayor do?.
Maybe he should ask Rudy...

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 01-25-2017, 04:04 PM   #54
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Sounds like a plan. And then he will have an excuse to send in the occupation force that PaulS mentioned to mow down whoever is left standing. With Chicago totally eliminated, the Repubs will have a good shot (pun intended) to win the Illinois electoral votes.

You guys should tweet Trump with the great suggestions, including the bombs dropping that Nebe mentioned. Then he can get to work misogynistically eliminating women, create race wars to get rid of the other blacks and (with the new expanded definition of racism) and the Mexicans and Muslims. Wow. Win bigly.
Maybe the CIA can import some cocaine and release it on the streets of Chicago so thugs can smoke more crack. Then they will start thinning the herds. Wait... they already did that.
Old 01-25-2017, 04:20 PM   #55
Jim in CT

Quote:
So what should the mayor do? Where do most of the guns in Chicago come from?

Can Trump send in the occupying force he seems to be threatening to send in? I woud assume it would have to be the Army as the National Guard prob. doesn't have enough men.
"So what should the mayor do?"

Gee, I dunno Paul.

Oh wait, yes I do. How about trying what we all know, worked like a charm, in New York City, when Guilani took over? Aggressive policing, tough strict sentences for gun offenders. But that's not the liberal way. Stop-and-frisk hurts too many people's feelings, and it's racist that so many blacks are in jail. So let's leave them alone and bury a thousand innocent black people every year, sacrificed on the altar of liberalism. If we can't abort them all out of existence, we can let them kill each other off.

Rahm Emanuel tried textbook liberalism, and I don't know a single human being who would say with a straight face that it worked, especially now that Spence isn't here.

Rudy cleaned up NYC. That cannot be denied. Why can't we say that out loud, and use his tactics as a blueprint?

"Where do most of the guns in Chicago come from?"

I presume from outside of the city. So what? All that shows, is that gun laws are impotent in the face of how many guns are currently out there. So unless you have a plan to confiscate all the guns currently out there, why would you expect go-forward gun laws to have much effect?
Old 01-25-2017, 04:22 PM   #56
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim it's sounding like I am the conservative here.
I thought you were being sarcastic. I was wrong!

I'm no right wing nut when it comes to guns. But I do like the constitution...
Old 01-25-2017, 04:23 PM   #57
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Maybe he should ask Rudy...
Ding ding ding!!! But Rahm will watch his citizens die to the last man, before he asks Rudy for help.
Old 01-25-2017, 04:23 PM   #58
Nebe

I'm pro gun. We should all have them. Open carry for all.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:33 PM   #59
detbuch

Quote:
Maybe the CIA can import some cocaine and release it on the streets of Chicago so thugs can smoke more crack. Then they will start thinning the herds. Wait... they already did that.
Apparently the CIA plan to thin the herds didn't work. Seems like the CIA just keeps getting everything wrong. Maybe that's why Trump questions their work. Anyway, we are told that Trump and the CIA do not get along. So, I guess he won't be able to have them import more cocaine into the streets of Chicago.
Old 01-26-2017, 03:55 AM   #60
scottw

Quote:
I'm pro gun. We should all have them. Open carry for all.
you look a little silly wearing a vagina hat and holding a gun

"I'ma here to take back ma reproductive rights"

"You'll shoot yer IUD out kid"

Last edited by scottw; 01-26-2017 at 04:01 AM..