Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-31-2020, 09:05 PM   #1
Jim in CT

sprinting to the finish line

in the last 2 weeks of the campaign, trump gets barrett confirmed, Sudan announces normalized relations with israel, the GDP increases by a record 33.1% annualized, seal team 6 rescues an american hostage in a spectacular mission, and he announces in PA that he signed an executive order protecting fracking.

he’s going down swinging.

the only argument against this, is orangemanbad. and it’s enough to elect a guy who was forced to drop out of the race in the 1980s for plagiarism. .
Old 10-31-2020, 09:27 PM   #2
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
in the last 2 weeks of the campaign, trump gets barrett confirmed, Sudan announces normalized relations with israel, the GDP increases by a record 33.1% annualized, seal team 6 rescues an american hostage in a spectacular mission, and he announces in PA that he signed an executive order protecting fracking.

he’s going down swinging.

the only argument against this, is orangemanbad. and it’s enough to elect a guy who was forced to drop out of the race in the 1980s for plagiarism. .

Your hilarious, in YOUR mind the only argument is Orangeman bad, your opinion you are of course entitled to, but that doesn’t mean it’s the correct one in the eyes of other Americans. Court appointments are good for you, but not everyone agrees, in fact I’d bet the majority of the voting public don’t. I wouldn’t suggest the Middle East is anything other than a hot spot every administration in our lifetime has and will continue to deal with. You don’t like your taxes, I suggest you move to a fracking area in PA with well water and enjoy a nice cool glass of methane contaminated water. You keep accusing almost everyone almost every day for dodging questions, yet you dodged mine. If everything you say he has done right is clear and his handling of Covid is as good as it could have been, why does it appear the majority of the voting public don’t seem to agree with your assessment and that includes a fair amount of independents and Republicans?

Hey I could be wrong, but this late in the game, Trump doesn’t look like he is getting another term and even the senate might be in play. Jim are all these Americans blind to what you see or is it Democracy about to make a change the country as a whole feels is desperately needed?
Old 10-31-2020, 09:47 PM   #3
Jim in CT

gs, when you say the economy is at its worst point since the 1930s, and you say that cup o put covid positive residents in. rising holes because there were no available hospital beds, you have zero credibility.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-31-2020, 09:51 PM   #4
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

Hey I could be wrong,
at least you got something right...
Old 10-31-2020, 09:52 PM   #5
scottw

Quote:
gs, when you say the economy is at its worst point since the 1930s, and you say that cup o put covid positive residents in. rising holes because there were no available hospital beds, you have zero credibility.
wut?
Old 10-31-2020, 09:55 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
You keep accusing almost everyone almost every day for dodging questions, yet you dodged mine. If everything you say he has done right is clear and his handling of Covid is as good as it could have been, why does it appear the majority of the voting public don’t seem to agree with your assessment and that includes a fair amount of independents and Republicans?

?
i’ve said 100 times i don’t give him a good grade, but nor do i give him a bad grade, on the virus. too many unknowns for me. i just don’t know.

but when someone like you said something as incredibly stupid as saying that gov Cuomo wasn’t in charge of NY, and that he had no other place to put covid patients except nursing homes. if you’re that stupid, most people are more stupid. that’s why the media does what it
does, because it works. it worked on you.
Old 10-31-2020, 09:57 PM   #7
scottw

Quote:

i’ve said 100 times don’t give him a good grade, but not do i give him a bad grade, on the virus. too many unknowns for me.

yes you have..he doesn't pay attention
Old 10-31-2020, 09:58 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
yes you have..he doesn't pay attention
but i’m sean hannity.
Old 10-31-2020, 10:07 PM   #9
scottw

Quote:
but i’m sean hannity.
I'll try to find you a right-wing talk show host for dummies book
Old 10-31-2020, 10:19 PM   #10
scottw

Quote:

and it’s enough to elect a guy who was forced to drop out of the race in the 1980s for plagiarism. .
democrats like corrupt politicians with a lot of experience
Old 11-01-2020, 06:03 AM   #11
scottw

it's sad that we have to prepare for democrats to be democrats
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5740.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	307.4 KB
ID:	67432  
Old 11-01-2020, 07:30 AM   #12
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
i’ve said 100 times i don’t give him a good grade, but nor do i give him a bad grade, on the virus. too many unknowns for me. i just don’t know.

but when someone like you said something as incredibly stupid as saying that gov Cuomo wasn’t in charge of NY, and that he had no other place to put covid patients except nursing homes. if you’re that stupid, most people are more stupid. that’s why the media does what it
That confirms my suspicion you are either dense or need glasses, I said Pelosi was not in charge of the White House or NY.

Last edited by Got Stripers; 11-01-2020 at 07:43 AM..
Old 11-01-2020, 07:37 AM   #13
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Angry

Quote:

Didn’t question your wacky praise of Trump, mixed in with your occasional criticism of his handling of the virus, but even on that you contradict yourself constantly. Oh yeah I’ve said I’m not happy with his handling of the virus and in the very next post, you vehemently defend him on the travel ban and wearing masks and listening (haha) and following the medical experts. My point wasn’t does Jim really have a position on Trump and Covid, I asked if you strongly feel it’s is only Orangeman bad and the majority of Americans have benefited from all his actions and policies why the sudden blue wave....on polling and early turn out to start.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:56 AM   #14
scottw

Quote:

why the sudden blue wave....
don't count your chickens
Old 11-01-2020, 07:57 AM   #15
scottw

Quote:

That confirms my suspicion you are either dense or need glasses,
stop insulting people...oh, that's right
Old 11-01-2020, 08:21 AM   #16
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
don't count your chickens
Never claimed it's a done deal, trust me anyone not in a coma in 2016, isn't trusting the polling.
Old 11-01-2020, 08:22 AM   #17
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
stop insulting people...oh, that's right
When you claiming I said one thing and or spinning it to your benefit, you are one or the other.
Old 11-01-2020, 08:56 AM   #18
wdmso

Plagiarism is the best you got. and Trumps lying for 4 years Jim. They are the same

Seal team 6 rescued hostage. = Trump leadship? . Jim its his job its not special sadly he can't seem to provide Americans with this leadership on covid

TRUMP Seal team didn't kill bin laden = Jim too many unknowns for me. i just don’t know

100000 new covid cases. On trumps watch too many unknowns for me. i just don’t know

But you knew it was Obama fault with those who died with H1N1

Cuomo killed nursing home patients Jim i just know he did it to spread the disease

GDP is up so Americans are doing better . Yet my wife a daughter have both had their hours cut because of COVID-19 as have many others losing their lively hoods due to out of control infection rates

Trump signing an executive order concerning facking n in Pennsylvania = pulling out the stops
Dictators hand book its called buying vote or abuse of power page 2,, but Jim! And scott see it as genius

So Jim and scott are you in on the Trump narrative the only way Trumps loses if if Democrats Cheat and there's mass fraud.

Because the only party activity filling law suits to supress the vote or limit the counting of votes are Republicans and Trump

Counting ballots for weeks after Election Day “is totally inappropriate, and I don't believe that's by our laws." TRUMP

Big problems and discrepancies with Mail In Ballots all over the USA. Must have final total on November 3rd

I guess this isn't trying to delegitimize the election or again is the excuse going to

too many unknowns for me. i just don’t know.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:03 AM   #19
Jim in CT

Quote:
That confirms my suspicion you are either dense or need glasses, I said Pelosi was not in charge of the White House or NY.
liar. you said the democrats i refer to ( i referred to Cuomo) were thin charge, and you refuse to criticize Cuomo for insisting that nursing homes admit death into their facilities. that’s what happened, but he’s a democrat, so you give him an absolute, free pass.

Try making that wrong.

i do need glasses. but i know what you wrote, and your writing has been crazier and crazier the last few days. worst economy since the depression? you’re talking gibberish.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:08 AM   #20
Jim in CT

WDMSO, no, plagiarism
isnt the best i’ve got, and no one thought that’s what i meant. but the fact is, plagiarism is the reason why Biden had to drop out in the 1980s. but oh do i have more.

he said you ain’t black if you don’t support him ( that doesn’t bother you?)

promised to cure cancer if he wins

said we have to believe women who make assault allegations, but then tells us the woman who accused him is lying

came up with the biden rule, where he said SCOTUS nominations should not be made in an election year, and that the senate should block any who do. he then attacked republicans for doing precisely what he said was the right thing to do

he told blacks that republicans want to put y’all back in chains

he’s been caught lying repeatedly about his past exploits,

he said he likes the way it feels when little kids rub his wet leg hair, tell me that’s not creepy?

you want more? he also obviously has senility setting in.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:21 AM   #21
scottw

Quote:

Never claimed it's a done deal.

Jim are all these Americans blind to what you see or is it Democracy about to make a change the country as a whole feels is desperately needed?

why the sudden blue wave....on polling and early turn out to start.

please explain to me why it appears the majority of the voting public are about to kick him to the curb

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 11-01-2020 at 10:11 AM..
Old 11-01-2020, 09:26 AM   #22
Pete F.
Canceled

Don't let anyone tell you that by casting your vote for Joe Biden you are not being conservative. This year, the most conservative thing you can do is put country over party.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:42 AM   #23
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Don't let anyone tell you that by casting your vote for Joe Biden you are not being conservative. This year, the most conservative thing you can do is put country over party.
you should write a book of stupid comments...
Old 11-01-2020, 10:18 AM   #24
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
you should write a book of stupid comments...

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 11-01-2020, 11:09 AM   #25
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
sure, sure. the pro life voters should
pick Biden.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:22 AM   #26
wdmso

Quote:
WDMSO, no, plagiarism
isnt the best i’ve got, and no one thought that’s what i meant. but the fact is, plagiarism is the reason why Biden had to drop out in the 1980s. but oh do i have more.

he said you ain’t black if you don’t support him ( that doesn’t bother you?)

promised to cure cancer if he wins

said we have to believe women who make assault allegations, but then tells us the woman who accused him is lying

came up with the biden rule, where he said SCOTUS nominations should not be made in an election year, and that the senate should block any who do. he then attacked republicans for doing precisely what he said was the right thing to do

he’s been caught lying repeatedly about his past exploits,

he said he likes the way it feels when little kids rub his wet leg hair, tell me that’s not creepy?

But you could careless with the current POTUS. And his track record

Glad to see you skipped over the only way Trump can lose question

So I can only assume you and scott have no issues with not counting all votes I guess voting is easy but counting is to hard?
Old 11-01-2020, 11:36 AM   #27
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
But you could careless with the current POTUS. And his track record

Glad to see you skipped over the only way Trump can lose question

So I can only assume you and scott have no issues with not counting all votes I guess voting is easy but counting is to hard?
you literally just make up gibberish. i despise grumps personal baggage. and i despise biden’s personal baggage. so i’ll make my decision, based on policies and results. trumps list of accomplishments is impressive.

there’s a reason why the entire democratic message for the last 12 months, is that trump is a jerk. we get it.

you don’t want to talk about the economy, unless you want to make up nonsense like GS that it’s the worst since the Depression.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:42 AM   #28
wdmso

Quote:
WDMSO, no, plagiarism

and Trump grabbed pussy your point?

he said you ain’t black if you don’t support him ( that doesn’t bother you?) Am I black?

promised to cure cancer if he wins And only you see that as evil

said we have to believe women who make assault allegations, but then tells us the woman who accused him is lying For a woman to come forward in the glaring light of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she's talking about is real
maybe you need to look up presumption

came up with the biden rule, where he said SCOTUS nominations should not be made in an election year, and that the senate should block any who do. he then attacked republicans for doing precisely what he said was the right thing to do there is no rule republicans made that up

again you love to leave things out would "put you all back in chains" by unshackling Wall Street.

he’s been caught lying repeatedly about his past exploits, And again Trump doesn't lie

he said he likes the way it feels when little kids rub his wet leg hair, tell me that’s not creepy? your Q all the way

now your a Doctor
you true believer that much is certain Man before country
Old 11-01-2020, 12:00 PM   #29
wdmso

found it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	learn-from-the-best-easy-and-fun-ways-to-destroy-27910758.png
Views:	302
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	67435