Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » StriperTalk!

StriperTalk! All things Striper

Old 04-23-2019, 12:55 PM   #31
JFigliuolo

Thanks John, For a place to come and hang out. I don't post as much, I'm here almost daily. I KNOW without this site I would have never met Mike, and that would have been a shame...

Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement -- Keith Benning
JFigliuolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 01:21 PM   #32
Clammer

tx jOEY ………. If ya wanna quit ya day job .I have a opening for a trusted partner .
Requirements …….. no booze or drugs while on board , trust , on time , able to carry stuff up the ramp , able to get me up & out . &&&&&&&&& ya forget what you have seen or experienced >excessive swearing is required & all things stop when a photo opp. presents itself .
No experience necessary …………. guaranteed that every day will be a experience & money fishing will not be taken to the extreme that so many have made that mistake .bonus ,shellfish will be available on request
In my honest opinion you qualify .its just you have to [get a out of the house pass ]

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Clammer is offline   Reply With Quote