Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-24-2020, 05:48 PM   #91
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
very petty too
if I'm petty it's certainly
a better look than the snarkiness that you show constantly here.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 04-24-2020, 05:51 PM   #92
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
You gotta love the smart snobs.
👍 are you still upset because I've said I try not to associate with people like you? It's a shame that you have such little respect for Kevin that you refused to listen to his ask.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:56 PM   #93
Jim in CT

so i’m on my phone and can’t copy the link for some reason, but i just read that the CDC has been doing clinical trials to see if chlorine ( a disinfectant that can be lethal, it was a weapon of choice if the germans) could
combat covid 19. so why was it stupid for trump to ask if there could be a way for other disinfectants to be
of help?

cuz orange man bad.
Old 04-24-2020, 06:01 PM   #94
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
What did he suggest are you serious ? Why would any competent adult suggest anything so outrageous
Let's put babies in the microwave because we dont know what's possible.... what do you think DR brix

No because normal humans know what will happen if you put a baby in a microwave wave so normal people dont suggest such thing But Trump that's different he can suggest anything stupid and you'll rationalize it away.
so you don’t get the difference between asking if something is possible, and suGgesting that people do it? he said “is there a way”

the CDC is doing clinical trials to see if chlorine ( a disinfectant that can kill
millions) can be effective. if those geniuses thought it was worth trying, why was it stupid for trump to mention the possibility?

i’m all ears.
Old 04-24-2020, 06:16 PM   #95
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
👍 are you still upset because I've said I try not to associate with people like you? It's a shame that you have such little respect for Kevin that you refused to listen to his ask.
Great duck, you are who I thought you were. No integrity, no honesty.
Kevin is unlikely to shelter such a dishonest fella.But you can try to hide under his wing again.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 04-24-2020, 06:18 PM   #96
Sea Dangles

Quote:
2 degrees

HS doesn't count.
Care to address your lies?

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 04-24-2020, 06:21 PM   #97
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Here is the exact quote. "The people who only have a HS degree and demonstrate their lack of intelligence here daily."

Multiple majors.
Multiple majors can’t help you with honesty I guess.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 04-24-2020, 06:26 PM   #98
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so you don’t get the difference between asking if something is possible, and suGgesting that people do it? he said “is there a way”

the CDC is doing clinical trials to see if chlorine ( a disinfectant that can kill
millions) can be effective. if those geniuses thought it was worth trying, why was it stupid for trump to mention the possibility?

As usual the reaction of the easily triggered snowflakes is far more ridiculous than anything trump has done
Old 04-24-2020, 06:29 PM   #99
PaulS

Quote:
Care to address your lies?
tell me how I lied?
Old 04-24-2020, 06:30 PM   #100
PaulS

Quote:
Multiple majors can’t help you with honesty I guess.
Tell me how I'm not honest? And then I'll tell you how I think you're the biggest scummy person here.
Old 04-24-2020, 06:31 PM   #101
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
As usual the reaction of the easily triggered snowflakes is far more ridiculous than anything trump has done
right. his wording was bad, and you can argue he should say such things in private. but to say it was in its face, stupid to ask if there’s a posssibility?

The CDC is looking at chlorine as a possible vaccine, that’s a disinfectant that can be poisonous.

The vaccine must be based in a chemical that kills the virus. there are only so many chemicals that we know of, that kill the virus. if oreo cookies killed the virus, we wouldn’t be having this conversation. there are only so many chemicals that kill
the virus, why wouldn’t you look at every single one of them? if they can find a way to make radiation ( of all things!) beneficial, it’s stupid to ask if they can do it with disinfectants? Why?

But to these libs, every single
word that comes out of his mouth, cannot fail to be wrong. it all must be wrong. their brains can’t process the possibility he could
be right.

what will they do if he gets re elected?
Old 04-24-2020, 06:31 PM   #102
PaulS

Quote:
Great duck, you are who I thought you were. No integrity, no honesty.
Kevin is unlikely to shelter such a dishonest fella.But you can try to hide under his wing again.
please clarify. And I know because you demonstrate here daily what a scummy person you are. I'm not hiding under anyone's wing because I constantly respond to you just to tell you what type of scumbag you are. So how is that hiding under his wing?
Old 04-24-2020, 06:34 PM   #103
spence

Quote:
Trump would be well served to let scientists come up with the innovative solutions, not just make ridiculous crap up in desperation because you’ve lost most all control of the issue.

Quote:
millions) can be effective. if those geniuses thought it was worth trying, why was it stupid for trump to mention the possibility
Says who?
Old 04-24-2020, 06:42 PM   #104
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Trump would be well served to let scientists come up with the innovative solutions, not just make ridiculous crap up in desperation because you’ve lost most all control of the issue.

Says who?
the national
library of
medicine.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04343742

if they thought it was worth studying, please tell me why it’s so bad for trump to ask if it’s a possibility.

have fun with that.

we should leave the science to scientists. why can’t someone ask if there a way to use a chemical
known to kill the virus, to treat those with the virus? why is that such a stupid thing to ask?

because orange man bad.

if radioactive material can be modified to be more beneficial than harmful, you’re saying it’s stupid to assume that the ingredients of Lysol can? Lysol is more lethal than radioactive material?

you’re not holding any cards here.
Old 04-24-2020, 06:43 PM   #105
Jim in CT

Quote:
please clarify. And I know because you demonstrate here daily what a scummy person you are. I'm not hiding under anyone's wing because I constantly respond to you just to tell you what type of scumbag you are. So how is that hiding under his wing?
look at the insults. boy are you angry.
Old 04-24-2020, 06:49 PM   #106
PaulS

[QUOTE=Jim in CT;1191745]look at the insults. boy are you angry.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device[/QUOTE

LOL

It's funny when the dotards on here insult people and then when those people respond back they call them angry. Youre the one who started with the insults bc you can't help yourself.
Old 04-24-2020, 07:05 PM   #107
Sea Dangles

Quote:
tell me how I lied?
Post #83
Me: you did just tell us HS does not count
Paul: No,that is not what I said

Yet on post #37
Paul: 2 degrees
HS doesn’t count

I hope this helps demonstrate your lies and dishonesty clearly enough for everyone to see that you are a lying dog faced pony soldier with limited morals at best.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 04-24-2020, 07:06 PM   #108
spence

Quote:
the national
library of
medicine.

if they thought it was worth studying, please tell me why it’s so bad for trump to ask if it’s a possibility.

have fun with that.

we should leave the science to scientists. why can’t someone ask if there a way to use a chemical
known to kill the virus, to treat those with the virus? why is that such a stupid thing to ask?

because orange man bad.

if radioactive material can be modified to be more beneficial than harmful, you’re saying it’s stupid to assume that the ingredients of Lysol can? Lysol is more lethal than radioactive material?

you’re not holding any cards here.
Jim, you know I don’t like to stoop to insults but once again your reading comprehension is really lacking.
Old 04-24-2020, 07:09 PM   #109
Sea Dangles

Quote:
It’s not the first instance of you looking for a bail out from the mods because you have have lost direction PaulS. I will go it on a limb and guess you wear adult diapers.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 04-24-2020, 07:11 PM   #110
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim, you know I don’t like to stoop to insults but once again your reading comprehension is really lacking.
The use of light is also already being looked into. But Trump is wrong for asking about it.

https://irdirect.net/prviewer/releas...4mmXZ__ticzLeU
Old 04-24-2020, 07:12 PM   #111
Sea Dangles

[QUOTE=PaulS;1191746]
Quote:
look at the insults. boy are you angry.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device[/QUOTE

LOL

It's funny when the dotards on here insult people and then when those people respond back they call them angry. Youre the one who started with the insults bc you can't help yourself.
Next thing you know he will be pleading for Moderation Intervention. 🍼

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 04-24-2020, 07:15 PM   #112
Jim in CT

Quote:
To be honest with you, I've had enough of insults. So if instead of saying I'm wrong, could you maybe give a specific example? I am as capable as ANYONE of being wrong, and there have been times on this board where you showed me I was wrong, and you did so with support, and I agreed with you that I was wrong. But saying I'm wrong, or that I can't read, is a tad vague as I'm sure you'd agree. So if you can forgo the vague charges of being illiterate and tell me exactly what I got wrong, I will also try to raise the bar here. Any chance we can do that?

the link I posted, says the CDC is looking at the use of chlorine dioxide. I assume that chlorine dioxide includes chlorine (I could be wrong as I hated chemistry), but if it does, chlorine is also a disinfectant that can be lethal (or are you saying that statement is wrong?)
Old 04-24-2020, 07:15 PM   #113
PaulS

Quote:
It’s not the first instance of you looking for a bail out from the mods because you have have lost direction PaulS. I will go it on a limb and guess you wear adult diapers.
I'm not looking for a bailout because I have clearly stated that I think you are a vile scummy person. What could be clearer than that. You are a vile scummy man.

I just don't know why they allow you to violate the rules and have you ignore what Kevin asked.
Old 04-24-2020, 07:17 PM   #114
Jim in CT

Spence, a sentence from the link...

'The objective of this study is to review, through prospective case research, the efficacy of oral chlorine dioxide in the treatment of patients with COVID infection 19'

So when I say (based on that quote) that they are looking to see if chlorine can be used to treat covid-19, and you say my reading comprehension is off...could you tell us where I'm wrong, exactly?
Old 04-24-2020, 07:18 PM   #115
PaulS

[QUOTE=Sea Dangles;1191752]
Quote:

Next thing you know he will be pleading for Moderation Intervention. 🍼
we know you came on this forum because as you stated you could not take what was being said about President Trump and you are trying to do everything you can to get the Forum closed down. You are not smart enough to discuss anything intelligently so you throw insults around . That's not looking for moderators intervention. It just goes to show what a vile scummy person you are.

Last edited by PaulS; 04-24-2020 at 07:24 PM..
Old 04-24-2020, 07:21 PM   #116
PaulS

Quote:
Post #83
Me: you did just tell us HS does not count
Paul: No,that is not what I said

Yet on post #37
Paul: 2 degrees
HS doesn’t count

I hope this helps demonstrate your lies and dishonesty clearly enough for everyone to see that you are a lying dog faced pony soldier with limited morals at best.
That's the best you have. What a joke as it just reinforces what I've said about you repeatedly - that you are stupid. You need to discuss this with the doctor😉
Old 04-24-2020, 07:38 PM   #117
Sea Dangles

Quote:
That's the best you have. What a joke as it just reinforces what I've said about you repeatedly - that you are stupid. You need to discuss this with the doctor😉
It’s not the best,just the latest.
Even when confronted and clearly outwitted,you cling to your lies. What a desperate fella.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 04-24-2020, 07:43 PM   #118
Sea Dangles

[QUOTE=PaulS;1191757]
Quote:

we know you came on this forum because as you stated you could not take what was being said about President Trump and you are trying to do everything you can to get the Forum closed down. You are not smart enough to discuss anything intelligently so you throw insults around . That's not looking for moderators intervention. It just goes to show what a vile scummy person you are.
Don’t take this personally PaulS, but you are the one who insults. When faced with clear facts that make you into the fool you play the insult game. You demonstrated it again when you were given evidence of more lies. That’s fine,I understand your frustration. Get some rest coward.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 04-24-2020, 07:50 PM   #119
spence

Quote:
Spence, a sentence from the link...

'The objective of this study is to review, through prospective case research, the efficacy of oral chlorine dioxide in the treatment of patients with COVID infection 19'

So when I say (based on that quote) that they are looking to see if chlorine can be used to treat covid-19, and you say my reading comprehension is off...could you tell us where I'm wrong, exactly?
The CDC isn’t researching this Jim, the page is a clinical trial registration for some doctor in Columbia who’s going to pay to likely get 20 people sicker after signing a waiver. It has nothing to do with the US Govt or US based research.

Here’s the FDA’s position

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...products-claim
Old 04-24-2020, 08:06 PM   #120
wdmso

Quote:

i’m all ears.

For 1 the CDC nor the us government is involved in what you suggest

Sponsor:
Genesis Foundation are conducting a 20 person trial

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Warns Seller Marketing Dangerous Chlorine Dioxide Products that Claim to Treat or Prevent COVID-19

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...products-claim

Chlorine dioxide. The compound has been fraudulently marketed as a cure for a wide range of diseases, including childhood autism[5] and COVID-19.[6][7][8] Children who have been given enemas of chlorine dioxide as a supposed cure for childhood autism have suffered life-threatening ailments and even died.

this clown can launch a nuke ... with out asking ... yet you trying to tell me he he was trying to articulate the idea you posted ??? Please. Funny takes a 2 min search and everything points against it ,,,, sounds like hydroxychloroquine shocking