Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-18-2018, 12:33 PM   #1
Pete F.
Canceled

Another new book about guess who

I'm just trying to get you guys to expand your literary horizons
Full Disclosure by Stormy will be out October 2nd
I'm sure it will have more detail than most of us wanted, put the equipment question to rest, really piss off The Donald and probably have Hillary make a guest appearance.
https://www.amazon.com/Full-Disclosu...?tag=nypost-20

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-18-2018, 12:36 PM   #2
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

I had a chance to see Full Disclosure by Stormy at Kitten's Show Place, but I passed.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 09-18-2018, 01:07 PM   #3
scottw

we'll just wait for you to cut and paste the chapters that you feel are relevant
Old 09-18-2018, 01:48 PM   #4
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
we'll just wait for you to cut and paste the chapters that you feel are relevant
Just for you Scott
Stormy Daniels says President Trump received a phone call from Hillary Clinton in 2007 while the adult film actress was with the then-businessman in a hotel room, she writes in her forthcoming memoir, “Full Disclosure.”

Daniels says she and Trump were watching a "Shark Week" broadcast in a hotel room when Clinton, his future rival who was then running against Barack Obama for the Democratic presidential nomination, called him.

“Then, to make it crazier, Hillary Clinton called,” she writes, according to The Guardian. “He had a whole conversation about the race, repeatedly mentioning ‘our plan.’ ”

“Even while he was on the phone with Hillary, his attention kept going back to the sharks,” the book says.

Daniels' memoir, in which she details her alleged affair with Trump, is set to be released Oct. 2. Trump has denied having an extramarital affair with Daniels.

The Clintons and Trumps were friendly before the 2016 presidential campaign. President Trump and first lady Melania Trump invited the former first couple to their wedding at Mar-a-Lago in 2005. Trump had also donated tens of thousands of dollars to the Clinton Foundation over the years.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-19-2018, 06:14 AM   #5
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Just for you Scott
Stormy Daniels says President Trump received a phone call from Hillary Clinton in 2007 while the adult film actress was with the then-businessman in a hotel room, she writes in her forthcoming memoir, “Full Disclosure.”

Daniels says she and Trump were watching a "Shark Week" broadcast in a hotel room when Clinton, his future rival who was then running against Barack Obama for the Democratic presidential nomination, called him.

“Then, to make it crazier, Hillary Clinton called,” she writes, according to The Guardian. “He had a whole conversation about the race, repeatedly mentioning ‘our plan.’ ”

“Even while he was on the phone with Hillary, his attention kept going back to the sharks,” the book says.

Daniels' memoir, in which she details her alleged affair with Trump, is set to be released Oct. 2. Trump has denied having an extramarital affair with Daniels.

The Clintons and Trumps were friendly before the 2016 presidential campaign. President Trump and first lady Melania Trump invited the former first couple to their wedding at Mar-a-Lago in 2005. Trump had also donated tens of thousands of dollars to the Clinton Foundation over the years.

I'm sure you will buy the book and read every detail....