Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2018, 02:28 PM   #1
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 2,504
Voter fraud again

Trump and Scott trying once again discredit the election by again suggesting voter fraud.. with zero evidence... because things may not go their way It’s sad to see
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 02:32 PM   #2
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 20,233
BUTTERYMALES!!!!!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 03:40 PM   #3
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 18,276
Not to mention perhaps the most blatant acts of voter discrimination in Georgia I've seen in my lifetime by the Republican candidate.
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 04:38 PM   #4
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 6,456
You have to admire the Democrats. They were able to replace all the people who counted the votes Tuesday night and gave the Republicans the lead with Democratic operatives during the last week.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 05:24 PM   #5
Slipknot
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
Slipknot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Middleboro MA
Posts: 16,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Trump and Scott trying once again discredit the election by again suggesting voter fraud.. with zero evidence... because things may not go their way It’s sad to see
I guess this is your opinion possibly from getting your news from msnbc or cnn or something?

If you are talking about the ones in charge of the election who has been caught before and chastised by a judge to be transparent and follow the rules(why she was given another chance at fraud is beyond most of the rest of America), then you must be uninformed of the fact they did not turn in the early votes and absentee ballot results 30 minutes after the polls closed, they are not saying how many ballots have not been counted yet allowing them to come up with more as needed. They are not doing this with the candidates present.

but the GOP is the bad guy, I see
condoning stealing an election that was won already is just as bad as the ones committing fraud.

the evidence is in front of you in plain sight




Where is the discrimination spence?

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 05:57 PM   #6
Ian
Idiot
iTrader: (0)
 
Ian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glastonbury, CT
Posts: 2,047
I’ve been reading Fox News the past week or so, just saw today that a judge actually ruled in favor of Scott... wonder if there’s actually something to this... it IS Florida after all.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 08:34 AM   #7
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 2,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
I guess this is your opinion possibly from getting your news from msnbc or cnn or something?

If you are talking about the ones in charge of the election who has been caught before and chastised by a judge to be transparent and follow the rules(why she was given another chance at fraud is beyond most of the rest of America), then you must be uninformed of the fact they did not turn in the early votes and absentee ballot results 30 minutes after the polls closed, they are not saying how many ballots have not been counted yet allowing them to come up with more as needed. They are not doing this with the candidates present.

but the GOP is the bad guy, I see
condoning stealing an election that was won already is just as bad as the ones committing fraud.

the evidence is in front of you in plain sight




Where is the discrimination spence?
are you completely Blind to the GOP and their history of voter suppression ... or do you feel voter fraud is real .... the clown Scott claimed victory and the other clown conceded but the count wasn't complete ... and somehow the dems have inserted thousands and thousands of votes after the polls closed ... the conspiracy theories the right throw out never stop ...

Caught before ???

More fear mongering

"I will not sit idly by while unethical liberals try to steal this election from the great people of Florida," Scott told reporters as he stood outside the Governor's Mansion at a hastily called news conference in Tallahassee.

"As a matter of law, there is no case in the state of Florida where a public records request had to be satisfied in less than 24 hours,"

from the judge

Florida public records of ballot totals and breakdowns should be available as soon as the polls close on Election Day.

wow how does that happen ??

Last edited by wdmso; 11-10-2018 at 08:41 AM..
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 08:36 AM   #8
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,774
democrats kept the polls open a few extra days for their dead voters...takes them a little longer to get to the polls
scottw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 02:19 PM   #9
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 2,504
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
As soon as Democrats sent their best Election stealing lawyer, Marc Elias, to Broward County they miraculously started finding Democrat votes. Don’t worry, Florida - I am sending much better lawyers to expose the FRAUD!


More lies and fear... and involving himself once again claiming fraud only when the other side looks like it might win .... its amazing to see the sheep support his constant lies
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 04:07 PM   #10
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 2,504
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Trying to STEAL two big elections in Florida! We are watching closely!

what a confused vision of MAGA
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 04:46 PM   #11
Slipknot
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
Slipknot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Middleboro MA
Posts: 16,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
are you completely Blind to the GOP and their history of voter suppression ... or do you feel voter fraud is real .... the clown Scott claimed victory and the other clown conceded but the count wasn't complete ... and somehow the dems have inserted thousands and thousands of votes after the polls closed ... the conspiracy theories the right throw out never stop ...

Caught before ???

More fear mongering

"I will not sit idly by while unethical liberals try to steal this election from the great people of Florida," Scott told reporters as he stood outside the Governor's Mansion at a hastily called news conference in Tallahassee.

"As a matter of law, there is no case in the state of Florida where a public records request had to be satisfied in less than 24 hours,"

from the judge

Florida public records of ballot totals and breakdowns should be available as soon as the polls close on Election Day.

wow how does that happen ??
not blind to either parties' history

yes caught before, same people, same woman, probably considered lies by the liberal media so apparently you don't know about it therefore it is lies

I have not looked at news today so I don't know more and I don't tweet.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 11:26 PM   #12
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,774
you can never take your eyes off those dirty democrats...they are a slippery bunch.....

hey Wayne....it's fortunate the other 65 Florida counties...hell, the rest of the counties in America aren't as incompetent as these two democrat run Florida counties...imagine the mess???
scottw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 07:55 AM   #13
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 2,504
Florida has ordered a machine recount of votes for state governor and senator following Tuesday's closely fought mid-term elections, officials say.



Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Trying to STEAL two big elections in Florida! We are watching closely!

Florida Secretary of State Ken Detzner said that as unofficial results in both races had fallen within a margin of 0.5%, a recount was required by law.

another example of Trump trying to discredit the law and the process and his followers doing the same
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 08:01 AM   #14
Slipknot
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
Slipknot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Middleboro MA
Posts: 16,507
You are correct about the recount but the race was called when it was above the half percent margin and then suddenly more ballots magically appeared that had no chain of command they were simply found. If it gets below a quarter percent they have to recount by hand. No hanging chads this time.

But Trump
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 08:02 AM   #15
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 20,233
Remember what Stalin said. Voters are powerless. People who count the vote have all the power.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 08:32 AM   #16
Ian
Idiot
iTrader: (0)
 
Ian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glastonbury, CT
Posts: 2,047
Eh, at this point I hope they do steal these races... at least it would mean they were trying hard instead of being soft pushovers...

Desperate times call for desperate measures, amiright?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 08:40 AM   #17
Sea Dangles
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Sea Dangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 5,351
Get Brazile on that,now.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Sea Dangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 11:09 AM   #18
Pete F.
Master tråd morder
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 3,578
When I hear all the posturing about voting and fraud, I always wonder how many of the complainers have ever counted votes or been involved in the electoral process in any way other than casting their vote.

Pete
In life, it's important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 12:22 PM   #19
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Trump and Scott trying once again discredit the election by again suggesting voter fraud.. with zero evidence... because things may not go their way It’s sad to see
Zero evidence? We know that deadlines were missed, we know that unverified ballots were mixed in with valid ballots. Boxes of ballots "found" at the post office. Boxes of ballots illegally delivered. We know these things. So nothing you have seen unfold in Broward County, gives you any concern?

The vote coordinator looks like the love child between Donna Brazile and Albert Einstein.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 01:32 PM   #20
Pete F.
Master tråd morder
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 3,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Zero evidence? We Have been told know that deadlines were missed, we Have been told know that unverified ballots were mixed in with valid ballots. Boxes of ballots were supposedly "found" at the post office. Boxes of ballots were supposedly illegally delivered. We think we know these things. So nothing you have seen unfold in Broward County, gives you any concern?

Why is it when it doesn't fit the result you want hearsay is fine, but you claim to be horrified when it is presented when you get what you want?

The vote coordinator looks like the love child between Donna Brazile and Albert Einstein.
Well Don III, are we to assume that the elected official's appearance would somehow affect the election?
Or do you just not like people who are black or intellectual and a possible combination of the two is worse?

There are lawyers squabbling over this on both sides and somehow it will get figured out. Bush won last time in a Florida election fight and the Democrats remember that.

Pete
In life, it's important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 02:12 PM   #21
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Or do you just not like people who are black or intellectual and a possible combination of the two is worse?
WTF are you talking about? There's something seriously wrong with you.
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 03:11 PM   #22
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Well Don III, are we to assume that the elected official's appearance would somehow affect the election?
Or do you just not like people who are black or intellectual and a possible combination of the two is worse?

There are lawyers squabbling over this on both sides and somehow it will get figured out. Bush won last time in a Florida election fight and the Democrats remember that.
yes i am a white supremacist. i have nonissue with blacks. But it’s possible to be black, and funny looking, and corrupt.

the result in both races so far, is what i was rooting for. there is evidence of shenanigans. Nothing you are worried about i’m sure.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 03:43 PM   #23
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 18,276
Didn’t a judge look at it and found no evidence of any fraud?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 03:55 PM   #24
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 2,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Zero evidence? We know that deadlines were missed, we know that unverified ballots were mixed in with valid ballots. Boxes of ballots "found" at the post office. Boxes of ballots illegally delivered. We know these things. So nothing you have seen unfold in Broward County, gives you any concern?

The vote coordinator looks like the love child between Donna Brazile and Albert Einstein.
I see your keeping your tin foil hat nice and shiny


State election monitors stationed in Broward County have seen no evidence of criminal activity in the administration of Tuesday’s election, a Florida Division of Elections staffer told the Miami Herald early Saturday.

Two DOE staffers have been stationed in Broward County since at least Nov. 6 to oversee the administration of the elections, visit polling stations, and “ensure that all laws are followed.” Florida’s Secretary of State announced its plan for increased oversight in May, after a court ruled Broward Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes broke the law when she authorized the premature destruction of ballots in a contested race following the 2016 elections.

President Donald Trump and Florida’s two highest-ranking Republicans are continuing to push unfounded claims of voter fraud as the state recounts votes to decide closely watched races for governor, U.S. Senate and agriculture commissioner.

The president said valid ballots in Florida should be thrown out because “an honest vote count is no longer possible.”

Governor Rick Scott said his Democratic U.S. Senate opponent, Bill Nelson, is “clearly trying commit voter fraud to win this election.”


So you support the POTUS in not counting all the votes because your team might lose.....

But if the recount goes against the democrats and the republicans win what will you say then?? why do you think you should have it both ways rigged if you lose fair if you win??
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 04:10 PM   #25
Pete F.
Master tråd morder
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 3,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
yes i am a white supremacist. i have nonissue with blacks. But it’s possible to be black, and funny looking, and corrupt.

the result in both races so far, is what i was rooting for. there is evidence of shenanigans. Nothing you are worried about i’m sure.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Glad to see you are out of the closet.

There is a big difference between allegations and evidence, remember this from a recent Senate report regarding another person who was accused.

Senate Judiciary

Verified account

@senjudiciary
Follow Follow @senjudiciary
More
In neither the committee’s investigation nor in the supplemental background investigation conducted by the FBI was there ANY evidence to substantiate or corroborate any of the allegations.

6:34 PM - 3 Nov 2018

Pete
In life, it's important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 04:49 PM   #26
Ian
Idiot
iTrader: (0)
 
Ian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glastonbury, CT
Posts: 2,047
The only fair thing to do at this point is just re-do the election... the dead people will be too tired to vote again anyways...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 05:40 PM   #27
Sea Dangles
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Sea Dangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 5,351
Not the biggest deal is it snowflakes? It’s just a little delay and we deserve to make sure nothing unreasonable happened in our process. Kind of like the Kavanaugh investigation.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Sea Dangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 07:09 PM   #28
Ian
Idiot
iTrader: (0)
 
Ian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glastonbury, CT
Posts: 2,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Not the biggest deal is it snowflakes? It’s just a little delay and we deserve to make sure nothing unreasonable happened in our process. Kind of like the Kavanaugh investigation.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Exactly like it, alleged rape and all...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 07:13 PM   #29
Sea Dangles
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Sea Dangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 5,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Exactly like it, alleged rape and all...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Maybe you missed my point Ian. No matter the charge, how does it hurt anything to look into it? There is certainly more of a smoking gun in these charges than there were in the Kavanaugh allegations. So let’s look into it and then decide.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Sea Dangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 07:51 PM   #30
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK
iTrader: (0)
 
RIROCKHOUND's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Westlery, RI
Posts: 9,650
By all means look into it. The Florida state police and Scott’s appointed monitors found nothing.

The reality is they will not likely change either election, with 15000 and 36000 vote difference.

How Scott and DeSantis handle this will impact them in the next election.

After the campaign run in AZ it is hard to believe McSally has been the classy one in all of this....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
RIROCKHOUND is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com