Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 03-07-2023, 03:41 PM   #1
clambo

Andersen

On a clients house i was asked to install Provia doors. As I looked at them I saw the sills were flawed. Provia sent new sills , I then installed the new sills and job done. A few months I get a call from Renewal by Andersen, they got my number from Provia. I then agreed to meet with Andersen people to look at a Provia that was having issues. I thought it was weird that they asked if I had signage on my truck and if I could remove it. After telling them no he wanted to meet me there and drive me to the site. After waiting for 45 min I called him and he said oh I forgot to call you to cancel. WTF. I went to the house and looked at the door. If you looked at the door facing the outside the right jamb was plumb, The left side was out 3/4 of an inch! the installer had to drill a new hole for the passive door bolt at the top as it didn't line up. You could see outside! I asked what she paid for the door(DBBL 3'0 with side lights.) $ 9500.00 No scruples no quality They suck! She sued them! I wouldn't let them install a dog house.

Last edited by clambo; 03-07-2023 at 03:50 PM..
clambo is offline   Reply With Quote