Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-30-2017, 07:55 AM   #181
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Errr, I don't know if the far right has committed more than the far left. Send them both to the klink - IF and WHEN - they have committed violence, and after proper justice.Just as I've said a few times

I am more concerned about a bunch of anarchists and young Marxists running around as an army wanting revolution.
We can disagree bc at this point I 'm more concerned w/a bunch of Neo Nazis and KKK.
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 08:06 AM   #182
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
We can disagree bc at this point I 'm more concerned w/a bunch of Neo Nazis and KKK.
The Nazis and KKK have almost no voice, almost no platform. Granted, even one of them is too many, but how much do we feel their presence, really, in terms of violence they carry out? No one gives them a microphone, no one takes them seriously, they are condemned everywhere, even by the president.

It's not a rising movement that has any momentum whatsoever. Compare that to BLM, ANTIFA, the maniacs who riot every time a conservative has the audacity to open his mouth on a college campus.

Ben Shapiro is a conservative speaker, he's not overly insulting, he's not remotely like Ann Coulter or that Milo guy, not nearly that inflammatory, he graduated from Harvard, which liberals usually associate with people who are very smart. He's going to be at Berkley in September, giving a talk about conservative principles. Watch what happens.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 08:38 AM   #183
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,755
Joe McCarthy did not make up commies. He was way, way more right about the commies than wrong. The commie infiltration had even been worse than he imagined. He was smeared by made up lies. This has been documented.

And when the KKK killed most of the people that they did, they were solidly Democrat. And, no, the Dems and Repubs did not "switch." The Dems did not suddenly become Republican, nor did the Repubs suddenly become Democrat. If we want to talk about making something up, the "switch" is a made up story. If anything, when VOTERS, especially younger ones, in the South saw the Progressive mentality of the Dems, they started to vote more for the party that represented conservative American values. The Republican Party did not switch. It did not suddenly become Progressive. And, what is not mentioned by the "switch" believers, the South became less racist after it became Republican.

Both parties were evolving and changing. Both started moving to the left. That move has been almost constant in the last couple of decades. The Dems are pretty far left now, the Repubs are moderately so.
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 08:59 AM   #184
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 32,682
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I don't think we will ever know what percentage of the protesters were average Joe's and Janes with old southern roots, that didn't want to see part of their history torn down.

I just think Trump's mouth is so far ahead of common sense that he can't help setting himself up for constant criticism from the press. It was a very bad time to make that statement, that point might have been made separately at a later debate, one tied strictly to the reasoning for removing these historical statues.
It is difficult for Trump to react well when the media is all over him both justly and unjustly. He never got a fair chance though I still think he would have screwed it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
We can disagree bc at this point I 'm more concerned w/a bunch of Neo Nazis and KKK.
You're more OK with a violent left revolution?


Neither side is to be given shelter to their ideas.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:31 AM   #185
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post

You're more OK with a violent left revolution?


Neither side is to be given shelter to their ideas.
I never said that so in what post did you think I said it?

I clearly stated any violence is not good but I was more concerned w/the Nazis, KKK than with Antifa (which I view as a group formed against the growing presence of right wing hate groups).
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 11:38 AM   #186
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
The Dad Fisherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Georgetown MA
Posts: 16,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I clearly stated any violence is not good but I was more concerned w/the Nazis, KKK than with Antifa (which I view as a group formed against the growing presence of right wing hate groups).
The problem lies in what your definition of "Right Wing Hate Groups" are versus what their definition of "Right Wing Hate Groups" are.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 03:53 AM   #187
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 2,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Your "False equivalence" accusation is false equivalence. I did not propose an equivalence.




I was just pointing out how wrong Trump was when he called out all sides for violence. Obviously, only white supremacists have been violent.
Sure you did... and so did he .... but thats not the real issue now is it... It amazing to see all the push back against Trump and his Comment "Trump when he called out all sides for violence. " From all sides R and D and from leaders around the world on his statement
or was that Fake news?

Its like climate change Conservatives love to find one needle in a Hay stack staying its not happening due to human activity and push that narrative over and over and now you see the same again parsing words to tell us what Trump he ment to say and how everyone doesn't give a chance ..

it get old just like when a friend brings their kid over. who's a Spoiled Brat screaming and crying and the Parents just Say Jonny is just tired .. Some here need to stop being Trumps parents He's not tired
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:52 AM   #188
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 32,682
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I never said that so in what post did you think I said it?

I clearly stated any violence is not good but I was more concerned w/the Nazis, KKK than with Antifa (which I view as a group formed against the growing presence of right wing hate groups).
You are more concerned with NeoNazis then a leftist revolution. I see both as abhorrent and incompatible with common decency. When they get violent, people die and neither one of those true believers really care.

Antifa has historical roots in communism / marxism "uniting" against fascism and appeals to commies and anarchists (that love to rally against anything). Professional Ideological schitt stirrers.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:10 AM   #189
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Sure you did... and so did he .... but thats not the real issue now is it...

You're right. The issue is the attempt to create an issue when there is none.

It amazing to see all the push back against Trump and his Comment "Trump when he called out all sides for violence. " From all sides R and D and from leaders around the world on his statement
or was that Fake news?

The push back is the attempt to create an issue. The Fake news is the omission or minimalization of those who did not have an issue with what Trump said.

Its like climate change Conservatives love to find one needle in a Hay stack staying its not happening due to human activity and push that narrative over and over and now you see the same again parsing words to tell us what Trump he ment to say and how everyone doesn't give a chance ..

There is no connection to climate change--many of those who found what Trump said to be reasonable may well have differing views on climate change.

There is no parsing of words by Trump's defenders. The exact words are defended. The parsing, if there is any, is done by the fakers who want to change Trump's words into a message of approval for white supremacy.


it get old just like when a friend brings their kid over. who's a Spoiled Brat screaming and crying and the Parents just Say Jonny is just tired .. Some here need to stop being Trumps parents He's not tired
Trump gets criticism by those "some here" when he deserves it. On the other hand, there are "some here" who see everything he says and does as being wrong, racist, homophobic, sexist, yada, yada, yada--that is the fake news.
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:20 AM   #190
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,604
The liberal doomsayers who would have us believe that there is a racial divide in this country, or a gender divide, or any other kind of divide, are deliberately sowing the seeds of division for their own nefarious purpose. The next time anyone tries to sell you that particular bill of goods, ask that person to explain this photograph from the wake of Hurricane Harvey. It screams of love, duty, and quiet heroism. And it spits a huge loogey right in the face of much that is at the core of liberalism. When your ideology is annihilated by something so fundamentally human (a baby sleeping through a crisis, a loving mom holding the baby to her heart, and a strong man carrying them to safety), it's time to find a new ideology.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	64489  

Last edited by Jim in CT; 08-31-2017 at 08:33 AM..
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:32 AM   #191
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,604
funny.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	21192150_1690499140961114_2576470344320614502_n.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	64490  
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:37 AM   #192
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
The Dad Fisherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Georgetown MA
Posts: 16,316
..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wb.png
Views:	25
Size:	742.6 KB
ID:	64491  

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:47 AM   #193
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
..
It is LONG past time to tell the people who make a living by fanning the flames of racial tension, to go jump in a lake.

I am starting to remember, deep in my core, what unites us as Americans.

Your photo is better than mine. Thanks for sharing.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:15 AM   #194
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
..
when race hustlers seek to promote division because it is politically expedient, it is everyone's duty to stop listening.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:20 AM   #195
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
The Dad Fisherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Georgetown MA
Posts: 16,316
I always thought you should judge a man by the quality of his character and not the color of his skin. That used to be the right thing to do.

All of a sudden it wasn't anymore....don't know when that happened, but we need to go back to that.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 10:07 AM   #196
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
I always thought you should judge a man by the quality of his character and not the color of his skin. That used to be the right thing to do.

All of a sudden it wasn't anymore....don't know when that happened, but we need to go back to that.
It happened at the end of Bush 43's first term. Those that run the Democratic Party, with their pals in the media and academia, figured that if they splintered off enough "victim" groups to account for 51% of the voters, and pit them against everyone else, that would help them win. Especially in the wake of the Gulf War becoming unpopular.

It worked for awhile at the national level, not sure it ever worked at the state level. At this point, it's all they have, so they just scream "hate crime!" louder and louder, every time they don't get their way.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 11:20 AM   #197
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 6,470
Couple quick thoughts. Thanks John for your definition if there is a lefty Revolution I would be just as concerned as I am about white supremacist neo-nazis and the KKK. The other post made me laugh yep all the Democrats all their fault. Had nothing to do with white push back to Obama. Donald Trump and is birther / / Muslim has not had nothing to do with it. Just because there's a white guy helping some black guys and a black guy helping some white guys all is all is copacetic. We still have a president who tried explaining away neo-nazis by every time he criticized them added something about the left. Look at how much hate crimes have been committed by the left and the right and tell me it's the left's fault.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 11:27 AM   #198
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 6,470
Talking into the phone so forgive some of the typos. It's hilarious when I read people saying there's no division yet those are the same people who post more than anyone else. Got a cousin on Facebook who share's Fox News 5 times a day then he'll post a picture similar to the picture Jim did and say why is there so much division in this country. See we all get along .

We're redoing the bathroom so my wife has three mirrors I'm going to give him one because evidently he does not have a mirrore in his house
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 12:19 PM   #199
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Couple quick thoughts. Thanks John for your definition if there is a lefty Revolution I would be just as concerned as I am about white supremacist neo-nazis and the KKK. The other post made me laugh yep all the Democrats all their fault. Had nothing to do with white push back to Obama. Donald Trump and is birther / / Muslim has not had nothing to do with it. Just because there's a white guy helping some black guys and a black guy helping some white guys all is all is copacetic. We still have a president who tried explaining away neo-nazis by every time he criticized them added something about the left. Look at how much hate crimes have been committed by the left and the right and tell me it's the left's fault.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Had nothing to do with white push back to Obama"

The notion that there was widespread white pushback to Obama, is bullsh*t. Yes, of course in a nation of 300 million people who are free to act they way they want, there are some vile people out there. But among political pundits, the leaders of the party, resistance to Obama was ideological, not racist. Your post here, just proved my point. Your side is hell-bent on convincing themselves, that everyone who disagrees with you, has some kind of character flaw, based on hatred.

95% of blacks voted for Obama. I can make a MUCH stronger case that there was black pushback to McCain and Romney, than anyone can make that there was widespread "white" pushback to Obama.

"Donald Trump and is birther / / Muslim has not had nothing to do with it"

Of course that has something to do with it. It's totally legit to call Trump a birther and a jerk. Your side takes it further, and says that everyone who votes for Trump, necessarily agrees with everything he says and does. Again, anything to help bolster the case that there really is a divide.

"We still have a president who tried explaining away neo-nazis by every time he criticized them added something about the left"

Demonstrably false. There are many instances of Trump denouncing racists, where he said nothing about the left. They just don't talk about that, where you get your news. Google all the times Trump has denounced David Duke, Nazis, and the Klan.

Trump is ONE MAN. Not everyone who voted for him, is responsible for everything he says and does. Did the media say that everyone who voted for Hilary, has no sympathy for the victims of sexual assault? Hilary went on national TV and slut-shamed her husband's victims, and not once did I hear anyone in the mainstream media claim that everyone who voted for her, is heartless towards victims of sexual assault. Why is that? Can you explain? Hilary is married to a predator, she lied to defend him, and she attacked his victims. Yet no one claims that everyone who voted for her, is callous to assault victims. How come? But every time Donald Trump says something asinine, somehow that says something about everyone who voted for him.

"Look at how much hate crimes have been committed by the left and the right and tell me it's the left's fault.
"

Hate crimes committed by Nazis, are condemned by conservatives, almost universally. How many powerful liberals don't say anything about ANTIFA? How come liberals don't speak out against those who riot on college campuses when conservatives dare to speak their mind?

You cannot win this one, I'm holding all the cards.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 12:28 PM   #200
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,604
Paul, you cannot begin to make any kind of credible argument, that the tens of millions of people who voted for Trump, are any more sexist or racist than the people who voted for Hilary.

For your side to claim that there is widespread hatred of people of color or women, among those who voted for Trump...is just as crazy and offensive, as Trump claiming that Obama is a Muslim or wasn't born here.

The first thing I learned from election night 2016, is that middle America has limits for the amount of insults they are willing to endure. Your side hasn't begun to learn that lesson. Which explains what has happened in the special elections this year, every one of which was portrayed by the media, as a referendum on Trump...that is, until the democrat got his hat handed to him.

The GOP has the Oval Office, both houses of Congress, and an insane majority of state governorships and state legislatures. The only excuse Democrats are able to comprehend for that result, is that my side is racist. Because losing is acceptable, even noble, when one loses to evil. Convincing yourself of that, is much easier, than admitting that not many people are buying what your side is selling.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 12:35 PM   #201
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 20,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Paul, you cannot begin to make any kind of credible argument, that the tens of millions of people who voted for Trump, are any more sexist or racist than the people who voted for Hilary.

For your side to claim that there is widespread hatred of people of color or women, among those who voted for Trump...is just as crazy and offensive, as Trump claiming that Obama is a Muslim or wasn't born here.

The first thing I learned from election night 2016, is that middle America has limits for the amount of insults they are willing to endure. Your side hasn't begun to learn that lesson. Which explains what has happened in the special elections this year, every one of which was portrayed by the media, as a referendum on Trump...that is, until the democrat got his hat handed to him.

The GOP has the Oval Office, both houses of Congress, and an insane majority of state governorships and state legislatures. The only excuse Democrats are able to comprehend for that result, is that my side is racist. Because losing is acceptable, even noble, when one loses to evil. Convincing yourself of that, is much easier, than admitting that not many people are buying what your side is selling.
You forgot the part about gerrymandering.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 01:01 PM   #202
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
You forgot the part about gerrymandering.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
That's true, parties in charge always do that. That doesn't explain governorships or the us senate, which are statewide races.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 01:37 PM   #203
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 20,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
That's true, parties in charge always do that. That doesn't explain governorships or the us senate, which are statewide races.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You forgot about voter suppression
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:27 PM   #204
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 32,682
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
You forgot about voter suppression
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

And Michigan!!

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 04:01 PM   #205
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 2,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
The liberal doomsayers who would have us believe that there is a racial divide in this country, or a gender divide, or any other kind of divide, are deliberately sowing the seeds of division for their own nefarious purpose. y.
Was this sarcasm?

So I guess I never heard oboma called the divider in chief from consertive doomsayers right leaning amnesia of facts
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 05:01 PM   #206
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
You forgot about voter suppression
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Mmm-hmmm. Because it's a different (harder) process for blacks to get voter ids, than it is for whites.

You forgot CNN giving Hilary debate questions ahead of time, and 95% of the media being in the bag for the democrats.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 05:05 PM   #207
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Was this sarcasm?

So I guess I never heard oboma called the divider in chief from consertive doomsayers right leaning amnesia of facts
Not remotely sarcastic. You don't think liberals make a habit out of emphasizing racial divides and gender divide?

You missed my point entirely. Yes we called Obama a divider. Because he was. The Cambridge police acted stupidly, republicans have to sit in the back of the bus, my son would look like Michael brown, republicans gotta stop just hating all the time.

What he meant by that last one, is that we have to stop winning all the time.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:21 PM   #208
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK
iTrader: (0)
 
RIROCKHOUND's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Westlery, RI
Posts: 9,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Mmm-hmmm. Because it's a different (harder) process for blacks to get voter ids, than it is for whites.
Several red state supreme courts would disagree with you.
It is about more than ID. I have zero issue with the ID portion, but they have found in NC, TX and maybe others that the targeted changes to early voting and other items were racially and or politically motivated.

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
RIROCKHOUND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:50 PM   #209
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,755
http://humanevents.com/2017/08/31/wh...tm_campaign=nl
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:35 PM   #210
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Several red state supreme courts would disagree with you.
It is about more than ID. I have zero issue with the ID portion, but they have found in NC, TX and maybe others that the targeted changes to early voting and other items were racially and or politically motivated.
I have zero doubt that some
Policies are rooted
In voter suppression, and we need to root out anyone who would support that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com