Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 06-21-2022, 02:41 PM   #1
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Anyone on the right watching the hearings?

Hard to believe Trump and his hard core Trumpets are still to this day claiming massive voter fraud. The more I watch the more I think Trump could be charged, along with a couple of his green bay sweep idiots. Trump is the most bumbling criminal and his advisers are almost as stupid, it's one thing to attempt a crime, but to admit on tape exactly what you are attempting is so stupid. Ok Jim, take it away and yes I already fear this global economic problem will likely cost us in November. I hope enough independents or old school republicans are tuning in or at least making an attempt to look at the evidence being presented.

Last edited by Got Stripers; 06-21-2022 at 03:57 PM..
Old 06-21-2022, 03:31 PM   #2
wdmso

I have , it’s still amazing to see the GOPs denial . It ever happened
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 06-21-2022, 03:50 PM   #3
PaulS

There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but your dishonor will remain
Old 06-21-2022, 04:00 PM   #4
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

The problem is the nuts are running for local offices and even admit what the end game is, I fear it was in fact just a training exercise. Might work if they get the right people elected from the bottom up.
Old 06-21-2022, 04:34 PM   #5
spence

I thought this whole thing was really bad but watching a lot of the hearings it was a massive criminal conspiracy unlike we've ever seen.
Old 06-21-2022, 04:39 PM   #6
wdmso

'You’re asking me to do something that’s never been done in history — the history of the United States.

Arizona House Speaker Russell “Rusty” Bowers (R)

He’ll be dismissed as a Rino by the cult
Old 06-21-2022, 04:47 PM   #7
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
'You’re asking me to do something that’s never been done in history — the history of the United States.

Arizona House Speaker Russell “Rusty” Bowers (R)

He’ll be dismissed as a Rino by the cult
A RINO? He's a serious right winger and the MAGA crowd had a campaign claiming he was a pedophile.
Old 06-21-2022, 05:41 PM   #8
PaulS

If we didn't already know how sleazy Trump & Giuliani are it would be shocking to hear how they treated the poll workers.
Old 06-21-2022, 07:46 PM   #9
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
A RINO? He's a serious right winger and the MAGA crowd had a campaign claiming he was a pedophile.
It’s the new GOP play book
Old 06-21-2022, 07:54 PM   #10
wdmso

Go to newsmax it’s the MAGA cult go to safe space , not a single mention of any testimony from those Republicans who spoke today. The closest was this nonsense

Retired constitutional law professor Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax on Tuesday that to be credible, witnesses must always be cross-examined, and that none of the Jan. 6 committee hearing witnesses has been.

''As a professor of criminal law for many years, and as one of the most experienced litigators, never believe anyone who is not cross-examined,'' Dershowitz
Old 06-22-2022, 08:05 AM   #11
wdmso

The coward who refused to testify under oath and who might be the head of the judicial committee

Rep. Jordan to Newsmax: Jan. 6 Committee Can't Have Seriousness of Investigation Go Both Ways

On newsmax of course.
Old 06-23-2022, 03:29 PM   #12
wdmso

Jim we need you a RR to explain away what’s happening in the Jan 6th hearing and the clear conspiracy unfolding . And how it’s a lie and Jan 6th was just a bunch of thugs who acted alone

But I get why you’re all in on but but Biden and see inflation a bigger threat against Americans then Trump and Republicans trying to steal the election and install Trump who clearly was being lead by the nose as a puppet by members of the Republican Party

Because we all know he’s not smart enough to plan this on his own!
Old 06-23-2022, 03:43 PM   #13
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Wow is all I can say about the crazy steps this group of anarchists were attempting and normally Jim feels compelled to defend the right at every turn, but he hasn’t voiced his impression of these hearings on this thread. RR I’m sure isn’t watching and will continue to believe the election was stolen, just like he believes Biden is controlling the global oil market.
Old 06-23-2022, 05:47 PM   #14
wdmso

You would think Trump supporters after a years of watching Matt Lock Hawaii 5/0 Hill street blues and the Rockford Files.. they would be able to connect the dots honestly..

But they also must have watched a lot of Fantasy Island , and lived in a house with lead paint ?

I can’t explain the complete denial of the facts around this event ..

And would love to hear a reasonable counter argument to why they think Trump didn’t lie and how this isn’t a concern for America

Other than right wing talking points and the usual their Rinos
Old 06-23-2022, 06:02 PM   #15
PaulS

Don't forget that Republicans want to put Jim Jordan on the committee. The same guy who we now know asked Trump for a pardon.
Old 06-23-2022, 06:45 PM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Don't forget that Republicans want to put Jim Jordan on the committee. The same guy who we now know asked Trump for a pardon.
he’s a jerk.
Old 06-24-2022, 03:52 AM   #17
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

just like he believes Biden is controlling the global oil market.
doesn't appear as though Biden is controlling anything....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9991.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	325.2 KB
ID:	68985  
Old 06-24-2022, 03:55 AM   #18
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

I can’t explain the complete denial of the facts around this event ..

I know right, it's so bad that the dems have had to cut and paste and selectively edit and omit to create a one-sided narrative in order to make a case...you'd think that would not be necessary given the "facts"...it great to know that at least three people are watching
Old 06-24-2022, 04:30 AM   #19
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I know right, it's so bad that the dems have had to cut and paste and selectively edit and omit to create a one-sided narrative in order to make a case...you'd think that would not be necessary given the "facts"...it great to know that at least three people are watching
Oh yup one sided, oh wait, there were a ton of republicans testifying. Your side voted against even having an investigation and now it’s crystal clear why they didn’t want all this out in the open.
Old 06-24-2022, 07:35 AM   #20
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Your snorting to much MAGA dust

Please explain the OTHER sides explaining of what happened what would those facts look like Scott seeing you are claiming you Know ?

so these people under oath? Most who were Republicans have told you what they saw who they saw have direct knowledge, unquestionably integrity And Trump picked

And who is stopping these others from under oath going in front of the committee and setting the record straight and answer the questions

But we know they claim the 5th some over 100 time or asked for pardons

But it’s the Dems trying to cast a 1 sided narrative

Again what is the response to this narrative . you claim those you clearly support have the answers to dispute what’s been presented

So in your world all the people who have spoken to the committee suddenly started lying and on in this grand conspiracy to destroy Trump..and their testimony has been edited to leave out what

We all are waiting your detailed response.
Old 06-28-2022, 02:51 PM   #21
PaulS

To see Flynn - a retired three-star general who swore an oath to defend the country and the Constitution plead the Fifth when asked if he believed in the peaceful transfer of power in America is stunning.
Old 06-28-2022, 03:11 PM   #22
wdmso

Quote:
To see Flynn - a retired three-star general who swore an oath to defend the country and the Constitution plead the Fifth when asked if he believed in the peaceful transfer of power in America is stunning.
Just look who isn’t posting here with substance .or information to dispute what’s being presented with out it being a conspiracy

But mention abortion Maxine waters pedo showers trans gender and and suddenly they have all the answers and opinions..
Old 06-28-2022, 03:12 PM   #23
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

We all knew Trump was a spoiled child, boy this afternoon really shows what a nut he was, true presidential behavior haha.
Old 06-28-2022, 03:44 PM   #24
PaulS

I guess it's more important to comment on somebody not unclipping their shoes from their bike Clips which is very common for bicyclist and falling over then it is the comment on a president losing control of himself and trying to grab the wheel of a limo or throwing plates and food against the wall.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:53 PM   #25
Jim in CT

Quote:
I guess it's more important to comment on somebody not unclipping their shoes from their bike Clips which is very common for bicyclist and falling over then it is the comment on a president losing control of himself and trying to grab the wheel of a limo or throwing plates and food against the wall.
When Biden is spoon-fed Gerbers baby food, he can't throw food or plates against a wall.

Trump is a jerk and short-fused, vindictive narcissist. We know this. How many times a day do you need to hear it?

I'll also say I don't especially care. I care about moral character when it comes to my wife, my kids, their friends, etc. The guy who installed the air bags in my minivan? I don't give a rat's azz if he's the biggest jerk who ever lived, I just don't. I care that he does his job well. I view the POTUS same way when it comes to throwing a temper tantrum. January 6 is a very different story.
Old 06-28-2022, 05:04 PM   #26
PaulS

But yet you constantly commented on Bill Clinton correct? So what was it you were lying then when you said you wanted the president to show morals or are you lying now? Can't have it both ways. That's the problem with having an immoral person as your parties nominee.
Old 06-28-2022, 05:23 PM   #27
PaulS

And go take your kids tomorrow night to see Max Scherzer pitch against the yard goats in Hartford. Weather should be great and it should be a lot of fun
Old 06-28-2022, 05:30 PM   #28
Jim in CT

Quote:
But yet you constantly commented on Bill Clinton correct? So what was it you were lying then when you said you wanted the president to show morals or are you lying now? Can't have it both ways. That's the problem with having an immoral person as your parties nominee.
i voted for bill clinton and still say he was a good president. i only bring up his character to liberals who clutch their pearls at Trumps transgressions, when for 8 years ( and since then really) the left ignored his transgressions.
It would be nice if we had one set of standards and applied them
equally. lots of hypocrisy on both sides.

Show me the hypocrisy there. I don’t care about my presidents personal
ethics. I care that he makes our lives better. Same with the CEO of my company.
Old 06-28-2022, 05:31 PM   #29
Jim in CT

Quote:
And go take your kids tomorrow night to see Max Scherzer pitch against the yard goats in Hartford. Weather should be great and it should be a lot of fun
now, that’s what we should
discuss. thanks!!
Old 06-28-2022, 07:45 PM   #30
wdmso

Trump is a jerk and short-fused, vindictive narcissist. We know this. How many times a day do you need to hear it?

But Jan 6th isn’t about those character flaws .. even I could live with those short comings

But You left out seditious scumbag criminal , Liar all while as POTUS American 1st my ass He deserves a blind fold but I will take a prison sentence or even let’s deport him we have illegals risking their life’s who love America for what it stands for! More than he does