Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-14-2016, 09:22 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Hilary - a "fence" isn't a "wall"

Hilary distinguishes herself from Trump, because he wants to build a "wall", but she supported building a "fence", which we all know, is a lot more humanitarian. Watch about 40 seconds in.

This woman is devoid of principles, except that she wants to get elected. Groucho Marx once said "these are my principles, if yuo don't like them, I have other principles."

Old 04-14-2016, 09:25 AM   #2
Jim in CT

If you can watch her say "I didn't support a wall, I supported a fence", and NOT want to vomit, then you are a liberal zombie. Classic Clinton word-parsing, and naturally the "journalist" let her get away with it, and everyone else in that audience satisfies her assumption that she is not to be questioned.

A wall is evil, but a fence is fantastic. Right Spence?

Naturally, no one will ask her how a fence is better than a wall? What the %$#@!% does a wall do, that a fence wouldn't do?
Old 04-14-2016, 11:31 AM   #3
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
A wall is evil, but a fence is fantastic. Right Spence?

Naturally, no one will ask her how a fence is better than a wall? What the %$#@!% does a wall do, that a fence wouldn't do?
You're so hell bent on hating the woman you're not even listening to her answer.
Old 04-14-2016, 11:50 AM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
You're so hell bent on hating the woman you're not even listening to her answer.
No, you are so hell-bent on worshipping her, that you cannot accept her moral transgressions.

She said she supported border security, and I agree with her. Fair enough?

Now please answer this very simple question for all of us, Spence...did this jerk attempt to differentiate between supporting a wall, and supporting a fence? Yes or no?

The answer, of course, is yes. And it's indefensible. So rather that try to defend the indefensible, you ignore it. Boy it's too bad for Hitler you weren't in charge of Nazi public relations in 1938 or so. "President Roosevelt, let's put aside the unfounded accusations of millions of missing Jews. The man has factories re-opening, and is putting people back to work. Don't worry about all the tanks we are sending into Poland, that's nothing..."
Old 04-14-2016, 11:54 AM   #5
spence

Quote:
Now please answer this very simple question for all of us, Spence...did this jerk attempt to differentiate between supporting a wall, and supporting a fence? Yes or no?
She said she voted for a border security bill that included some sections of fence, that's not the same thing as Trump who wants to build a very tall, contiguous wall...

We're gettin
Old 04-14-2016, 12:11 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
She said she voted for a border security bill that included some sections of fence, that's not the same thing as Trump who wants to build a very tall, contiguous wall...

We're gettin
You are coming completely unglued.

"I voted for border security, and some of it (the bill) was a fence, I don't think we called it a wall, maybe in some places it was a wall."

Spence, if the goal is border security, how do you do that with a fence that's (1) not contiguous, and (2) not tall?

Here, then, according to Spence, is Hilary's vision of a sufficient fence to provide secure borders. And this brain-dead, morally bankrupt, pathological liar, is probably going to be the next POTUS.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fence.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	62767  

Last edited by Jim in CT; 04-14-2016 at 12:18 PM..
Old 04-14-2016, 12:47 PM   #7
spence

Quote:
Spence, if the goal is border security, how do you do that with a fence that's (1) not contiguous, and (2) not tall?
Border security is a system, I'm sure some of the area in southwest California already has some walls and a lot of fence. Some areas may be better served with video or seismic devices.

She seems quite lucid and rational and I'd wager most people would agree with her. I'm not sure why your blood pressure is up so high.

Last edited by spence; 04-14-2016 at 04:11 PM..
Old 04-14-2016, 01:21 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Border security is a system, I'm sure some of the area in southwest California already has some walls and a lot of fence. Some areas may be better served with video or seismic devices.

She seems quite lucid and rational and I'd wager most people would agree with her. I'm not sure why you're blood pressure is up so high.
"Border security is a system"

Agreed. But I don't see how a short section on non-contiguous fence, contributes much to that system. The point of a wall or fence, is to block people from getting past in, correct?

"She seems quite lucid and rational "

To you, I am sure she does.
Old 04-14-2016, 01:22 PM   #9
buckman

Quote:

She seems quite lucid and rational and I'd wager most people would agree with her. I'm not sure why you're blood pressure is up so high.
The system isn't working . Maybe we need a tall wall ?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 04-14-2016, 02:27 PM   #10
Nebe

Build the wall a Mile high. They will just tunnel under it
Old 04-14-2016, 04:14 PM   #11
Nebe

http://observer.com/2016/02/how-the-...uperdelegates/