Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 07-29-2016, 01:30 PM   #61
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
Did the DNC editors help with this one too ?
I think you need a break from the forum , you're becoming unglued .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Expain how I'm being unglued. Maybe explain how I parrott the DNC talking points also.

Pls. don't run away this time.
Old 07-29-2016, 01:57 PM   #62
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Expain how I'm being unglued. Maybe explain how I parrott the DNC talking points also.

Pls. don't run away this time.
See above
Old 07-29-2016, 02:06 PM   #63
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I don't believe Clinton ever deleted anything while under subpoena. And as per State Department policy she had the judgement on what was a government record.

As for Trump, even if it was sarcasm it would be seen as an invitation for a foreign government to interfere with a US election. It's yet another in a long string of reckless comments that demonstrate why he doesn't have the temperament to be POTUS.
It obviously was and it was funny .
Explain to me again the harm .
Old 07-29-2016, 02:21 PM   #64
PaulS

Quote:
See above
ok, bc I posted a op ed from a newspaper - Thanks got it.
Old 07-29-2016, 02:31 PM   #65
buckman

Quote:
ok, bc I posted a op ed from a newspaper - Thanks got it.
No everything you pasted above that too.
Old 07-29-2016, 02:50 PM   #66
PaulS

You mean bc I posted that the RNC had issues with emails in the past or that I pointed out that Trump doesn't even seem to know who the VP is? That is coming unglued - got it.

Let's talk about how many time Pres. Obama said I in his speach. You didn't get that from some right wing wack job site who actually spent time counting the word I in his speech. That is not a talking point?
Old 07-29-2016, 03:58 PM   #67
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
How about something not from 2009 and not blogger street interview it funny you'll uses your gotcha stuff and cite it as Truth But when the left does the same gotcha stuff its BS lets stick to facts heres what Newt says about Facts VS feelings from a CNN interview

Yeah the Clinton news network...lol
Old 07-29-2016, 04:15 PM   #68
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
I don't believe Clinton ever deleted anything while under subpoena. And as per State Department policy she had the judgement on what was a government record.

As for Trump, even if it was sarcasm it would be seen as an invitation for a foreign government to interfere with a US election. It's yet another in a long string of reckless comments that demonstrate why he doesn't have the temperament to be POTUS.
The FBI found she deleted work emails which a subpoena was not necessary since she was required by LAW to turn over all work related emails when she left her SOS position.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...-emails-friday
Old 07-29-2016, 04:20 PM   #69
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Yea, because donations to the Clinton Foundation influenced 9 US government organizations including the DoD, Treasury and Energy Department, the Utah State Nuclear Regulator and the government of Canada. People in the loop say Clinton wasn't even involved in the process.

By the way...the deal was actually a result of a Bush initiative to expand trade.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
People in the loop...lol

Uranium one...see below

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...inton-web.html
Old 07-29-2016, 04:46 PM   #70
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
People in the loop...lol

Uranium one...see below

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...inton-web.html
Perhaps they could actually investigate and report on facts rather than just recite the conspiracy theories from an author out to bash the Clintons.
Old 07-29-2016, 04:47 PM   #71
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
The FBI found she deleted work emails which a subpoena was not necessary since she was required by LAW to turn over all work related emails when she left her SOS position.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...-emails-friday
Totally different issues.
Old 07-29-2016, 05:01 PM   #72
buckman

Quote:
You mean bc I posted that the RNC had issues with emails in the past or that I pointed out that Trump doesn't even seem to know who the VP is? That is coming unglued - got it.

Let's talk about how many time Pres. Obama said I in his speach. You didn't get that from some right wing wack job site who actually spent time counting the word I in his speech. That is not a talking point?
That was just a joke for Spence . He has a problem calling the president a narcissist .
You really don't have a sense of humor at all
Old 07-29-2016, 06:05 PM   #73
scottw

Quote:
It obviously was and it was funny .
Explain to me again the harm .
it was hilarious which is why the lib panties are all in a bunch...Hill's campaigns has apparently been hacked as well

I think O referred to himself only 119 times which was a little disappointing....thought he'd really go for it this time and smother himself with affection.....
Old 07-29-2016, 07:02 PM   #74
ecduzitgood
time to go

They banned uniformed police from the convention floor. Apparently they feel police in uniform may negatively effect their chances in November. I don't recall former Democrat Ku Klux Klan klegal Senator Robert Byrd being barred from the convention floor. I guess KKK okay, Cop in uniform not okay.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/29/philly-...floor/?ref=yfp

Old 07-29-2016, 10:13 PM   #75
detbuch

Quote:
I don't believe Clinton ever deleted anything while under subpoena.

Probably true, but not 100% ( or less) sure.

And as per State Department policy she had the judgement on what was a government record.

That's a peculiar policy. If it is required to turn over work related emails to the Department, and it is left to the judgment of the person who is required to return those emails . . . why even have the policy? Sort of like we hope you return the work related emails, but if you don't, well, that's just the way the cookie crumbles. thanks anyway.

As for Trump, even if it was sarcasm it would be seen as an invitation for a foreign government to interfere with a US election.

Now that is hilarious. Way funnier than Trump's sarcasm.

"Oh, look Ahmed, Trump is making sarcasm on Mrs. Clinton. This must mean he is inviting us to hack American government emails."

"Uh, Faisal, you do know that we've been hacking their emails for many years now? And we already hacked hers. I hear the Russians and the Chinese did too."

"Nooo, Ahmed. You cannot be saying that we have been breaking the law all these years. That would not be right. Surely Mohamet, may peace be upon him, would not condone such a thing. But I am sure that he would agree to it if Mr. Trump invites us to it."

"Faisal, your mother should have commanded you to blow yourself up in a crowded Paris nightclub. Then you would have been of some use. Sometimes, maybe often, you can be such a fool."

Yeah, it "would be seen" as an invitation by idiots and propagandists.
Because you so want to believe your beloved's portrayal of Trump as unreliable and lacking proper temperament, you fail to see how adroit he is at making his adversaries, including her, look like the ones who are the fools to average folks who will vote. On the stage that counts, he is calculating, and he is appealing to those who seem to be invisible to the "smart," Progressive minded folks. Most folks would not be aware, subliminally or consciously, of a so-called "invitation" to foreign countries to hack U.S. emails in Trump's comments. They would actually accept what he said in the way he intended it to be accepted.

But "smart" folks, like you, who desperately want him to be dumb, temperamental, treasonous, whacked, will twist his comments and concoct something that verifies how you all paint him to be, no matter how silly that is when actually examined. And you all are so "smart" you believe your concoction. At least you convince yourself to believe it.

His temperament is just fine. He is handling all the stuff thrown at him in ways that make his popularity grow.

It's yet another in a long string of reckless comments that demonstrate why he doesn't have the temperament to be POTUS.
It's yet another in a long string of poor judgments that Hillary was unable to determine something as easy as "what is a government document" . . . if her "judgement on what was a government record" in her deleted emails was so obviously and egregiously wrong, that would demonstrate why she does not have the judgment to be POTUS.