Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 03-26-2016, 06:11 PM   #1
Rappin Mikey
My brother is bald

Hanayama cast puzzles

I'm hooked! If anyone on here has solved the Equa, I bow to you!

seals + plovers =
Rappin Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:46 AM   #2
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Interesting - had not heard of them before??

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:02 PM   #3
Rappin Mikey
My brother is bald

I'm sure many people have googled them already. They range from level 1 (easy) to 6 (brain bending). They begin to get pretty difficult at level 3. I have two level fives, the Equa being one. I even cheated and watched the you tube solution. I can't even get past step one on that . The other level 5 I have, The Laby, I was able to solve. I have a level 1 (Keys), Level 2 (Harmony), level 3 (Galaxy). You can get them on EBay at an average of 15$. I have two more on the way. They are some very interesting ones that are in the shapes of Chess pieces from Japan. They go for about $25, with the King being the level 6. I hope to graduate to that level eventually. But I place the challenge to anyone that can solve the Equa, even if they cheat!

seals + plovers =
Old 03-30-2016, 10:26 AM   #4
Gloucester2

Mikey I had to Google it because I had never heard of this - I watched one video and it made my brain freeze - the comments section about the Asian guys voice and that he "cheated" by forcing a move were pure genius
Gloucester2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:48 PM   #5
Rappin Mikey
My brother is bald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloucester2 View Post
Mikey I had to Google it because I had never heard of this - I watched one video and it made my brain freeze - the comments section about the Asian guys voice and that he "cheated" by forcing a move were pure genius
I haven't seen that one yet, just the weird bald French guy narrator. I am not talking about me either. The first youtube one that is almost 15 minutes long to solve and reassemble. I have been trying not to force anything as the other puzzles I have slipped apart easily once you figure them out. I just solved two new ones I got in the mail this week a #2 (Starfish) and a #4 (Devil). The #2 was harder than the #4.

seals + plovers =