Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 03-23-2006, 04:13 PM   #1
hummy22

first post...something to wonder about

I have been on this site religiously for the past 2 years and decided to give something back for the enjoyment of making my work day go by so fast daily....here's something that totally blew my mind http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=Loose+Change
hummy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 04:22 PM   #2
hummy22

sorry...but its about an hour and a half long...so watch when available
hummy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 09:31 PM   #3
seabass
umm,the juicy sweets!!!!!

A real eyebrow raiser!

Make it idiot proof, and someone will make a better idiot.
seabass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 12:06 AM   #4
Skip N

Only skipped through and watched a bit. But it sounds like the idea behind this is that the US goverment was behind 9/11? Anyone who believes that should be sent to the nut house asap. Thats just flat out dissgracful and pathetic. I'd personally knock the teeth out of anyone who says the US was behind 9/11 and wanted to murder 3000 americans. Some people are just %$%$%$%$ed up i guess in the way they think
Skip N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 06:01 AM   #5
Katie
Scuttlebutt

Send a message via AIM to Katie Send a message via MSN to Katie Send a message via Skype™ to Katie
I've seen bits and peices of this before, it's rather interesting, but i'm not taking sides..I'm stopping at No Comment.

Wasajigifying -[ was - a - jig-i-fy-ing] - the concept of not knowing what the hell your saying.

My Photography Page!
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 06:20 AM   #6
Slipknot
Super Moderator

sounds like whoever made this is accusing the government of lying to us and covering things up. They want us to ask questions
I'm taking the same road as Katie

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 09:55 AM   #7
Skip N

I'm taking sides. If you believe this you're an idiot! It's that simple. To sit back and say the US government killed 3000 Americans because they wanted to is shameful. You guys can believe all the nutty theries you want but in the proccess you make yourselves look like a bunch of morons. Hope ya like the nut house!
Old 03-24-2006, 10:49 AM   #8
Skip N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot
sounds like whoever made this is accusing the government of lying to us and covering things up. They want us to ask questions
I'm taking the same road as Katie
It's more than just accusing the Gov of maybe having some tips before 9/11 and didnt put the pieces together. I think the documentary is saying the US Gov carried out the attacks and not Al Queada...That's pitiful to make statements like that. And it pisses me off. Those wackos probably deny the Holocaust too....Just a bunch of idiots.
Old 03-24-2006, 11:10 AM   #9
Moses

Charlie Sheen stirring up the pot......

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...arliesheen.htm

Mike Malone
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 01:01 PM   #10
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

I haven't watched it and don't see the time coming anytime soon BUT for once I agree with Skip in that I just cannot see the US Government doing 9/11. The internal fights that would happen from those in the know would get the word out.

This isn't 24 or XFiles, Romper Room maybe, but not a conspiracy like this. Skip - if I say something that you don't like and you say your going to knock out my teeth, I expect you to carry out your intention

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 01:15 PM   #11
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip N
It's more than just accusing the Gov of maybe having some tips before 9/11 and didnt put the pieces together. I think the documentary is saying the US Gov carried out the attacks and not Al Queada...That's pitiful to make statements like that. And it pisses me off. Those wackos probably deny the Holocaust too....Just a bunch of idiots.
in that case, I think they have rocks in there head too.
that would be a very far reach, they'd need more than a mountain of evidence. We live a a whacked out world today

I'm not going to waste an hour and a half watching all of that.
Charlie Sheen must be an idiot too then
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 01:29 PM   #12
Pete_G

"Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new independent investigation of the attack and the circumstances surrounding it."

highly credible public figure?!

Pete_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 01:36 PM   #13
Skip N

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR

This isn't 24 or XFiles, Romper Room maybe, but not a conspiracy like this. Skip - if I say something that you don't like and you say your going to knock out my teeth, I expect you to carry out your intention
Nah, we disagree on alot but thats just good honest debate. When people flat out lie and say the Gov carried out 9/11 i get enraged, those people should have thier teeth knocked out by all of us! Charlie Sheen is just a nut, I heard the sound bites on the radio the other day. All i can say is wow, that guy is a nut and should get a beat down! Its one thing to dislike the Bush abministration but its another to basiclly accuse them of carrying out 9/11 and murdering 3000 americans. But what do you expect from Hollywood

Last edited by Skip N; 03-24-2006 at 01:48 PM..
Old 03-24-2006, 01:38 PM   #14
Skip N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete_G
"Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new independent investigation of the attack and the circumstances surrounding it."

I love when the Hollywood folks talk politics. It's so freakin entertaining!!! Must be something in the water out there
Old 03-24-2006, 03:40 PM   #15
Katie
Scuttlebutt

Send a message via AIM to Katie Send a message via MSN to Katie Send a message via Skype™ to Katie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete_G

i'm just saying, charlie should take a hike, it's all for publicity do celebs have to get into everything these days?

Wasajigifying -[ was - a - jig-i-fy-ing] - the concept of not knowing what the hell your saying.

My Photography Page!
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 05:51 PM   #16
tattoobob
Soggy Bottom Boy

For once I am going to side with Skip on this, it is just insane

Surfcasting Full Throttle

Don't judge me Monkey

Recreational Surfcaster 99.9% C&R
tattoobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 06:19 PM   #17
Nebe

I didnt watch it, but how can you explain a 12 foot wide hole in the walls of the pentagon going in through 4 levels, and have no wreckage outside the walls except for a small jet turbine that wouldnt even power a private jet????

makes you wonder

other than that, i have no comment.
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 06:31 PM   #18
Raven

Post i have some doubts

so if ya wanna "try"...and smack me i'll knock you out....no problem.. i didnt watch (look at) that link.... btw...

i used to work in quarries blasting rock and the whole trick is...in controlling the shot (blowing up rock) is to have all the explosives
on a precisely timed sequence ok...

and one of my interests after that job....is merely watching how they implode buildings..... in the same fashion .....on Television...

now despite all the hooplah about conspiracy theories ,bank heists
minutes before the jet hit , tranfers of funds over seas ect...

if you just forget about all that...and look at the films of the two towers goin down...ok... in one video it does look like a controlled sequence of explosives going off (ripple effect)...as the building crumbles.

that could just be coincidense too, as the official report said the jet fuel weaked the metal and caused that to happen....similar to
a karate chop breakin a stack of bricks as the weight of the upper bricks helps to break the bottom brick.

but when you watch it several times it "could" lead you to that conclusion because it "looks like"........ a controlled implosion.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 07:10 PM   #19
sok
North Shore Lurker

And we're underway.

There's always one......
sok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 07:37 PM   #20
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe
no wreckage outside the walls except for a small jet turbine that wouldnt even power a private jet????

makes you wonder

other than that, i have no comment.
Most passenger jets have a small jet fuel burning engine in the rear, whose purpose is to heat the cargo compartment. It's called the "dead dog" engine, because if the flight crew forgets to turn it on, any dog riding in the cargo hold is deader than Elvis. Because it gets damn cold at 35,000 feet

If you look at a Boeing on the ground, you'll see a heat plume coming out of an arpeture in the tail

If you look at the video of the United 767 hitting the south WTC tower, the #1 engine (the one on the left wing) went all the way through the building and traveled another few hundred yards after impact. The wings of a plane are basically thin aluminum. When they hit solid stone going at 600-700 feet per second, not much of them survives as recognizeable wreckage. Pulverized would be an apt description. The fuselage, on the other hand, is built like a brick crapper and would normally make a hole 12' or so around and penetrate several levels into a buidling. As far as I've seen, there was only one video of the plane hitting the north WTC, and it was taken from north of the building. It only shows the plane going in. It doesn't show what came out of the other side. However, when you look at the shots taken of the plane hitting the south tower, you can see all kinds of bits and pieces of the plane coming out seconds later. Including one of the two engines. I've been told the #1 engine landed somewhere around Chambers St., many blocks to the north.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
Mike P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 08:07 PM   #21
Nebe

whatever happened...... it sucked.

May we never forget that day
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 08:24 PM   #22
seabass

....it's all about the benjy's.Theroies are made to be proven or disproved with facts, I watched these facts, where are yours?

Last edited by Mike P; 03-25-2006 at 07:11 AM..

Old 03-24-2006, 09:20 PM   #23
tattoobob
Soggy Bottom Boy

Let me tell you that it was and still is etched in my mind I will never forget it, I was lucky and didn't lose anyone. but if it happened a month earlier I would have lost my wife, she was on the same flight same crew as the first plane. it bothers me to this day. this will never go away and these people that try to find fault with government conspiracy are just paranoid a$$holes

Last edited by tattoobob; 03-24-2006 at 10:24 PM..

Surfcasting Full Throttle

Don't judge me Monkey

Recreational Surfcaster 99.9% C&R
tattoobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 10:15 PM   #24
sok
North Shore Lurker

First cousin,retired Marine pilot.
First civilian job was part of a flight crew for American Airlines Boston to LA.
I found out about 6:00PM (after many phone calls) on Sept 11th that his flight landed safely in LA on Sept 10th.
Same flight. Same route. Same airline. 24 hours off.
Old, close friend of mine had to seek new employment when most of her company ceased to exist on Sept 11.

I'll never forget.
sok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 01:42 AM   #25
Skip N

*edited*

Last edited by Mike P; 03-25-2006 at 07:10 AM..
Old 03-25-2006, 01:52 AM   #26
Skip N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie
i'm just saying, charlie should take a hike, it's all for publicity do celebs have to get into everything these days?
Sadly Katie its not for publicity....he accually beleives it wich is really mind boggling
Old 03-25-2006, 06:21 AM   #27
seabass

As grave as it might seem, and as embarassing, I would not rule out the possibility of an "inside job" at this point in time. I don't know what happened on Sept 11, other than the fact that many innocent people died. I'm not belittling the losses this country suffered by any means. I don't deny the Holocaust, but Hitler was the "president" of Germany. Show me the proof. Why does our Government not make public all the Information? Certain people had alot to gain. I truly hope that it was Osama, but I will not rule out other suspects untill the truth is proven. The language is really not called for.

Last edited by Mike P; 03-25-2006 at 07:11 AM..

Old 03-25-2006, 11:30 AM   #28
Skip N

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass
As grave as it might seem, and as embarassing, I would not rule out the possibility of an "inside job" at this point in time. I don't know what happened on Sept 11, other than the fact that many innocent people died. I'm not belittling the losses this country suffered by any means. I don't deny the Holocaust, but Hitler was the "president" of Germany. Show me the proof. Why does our Government not make public all the Information? Certain people had alot to gain. I truly hope that it was Osama, but I will not rule out other suspects untill the truth is proven. The language is really not called for.
Just keep talking, you have no idea how dumb you sound. But keep talking, your comments ammuse me. I love hearing how the extreme left thinks so keep talking! Your really embarasing yourself but if thats ok with you then keep yapping away dude....if you want to believe that W murdered 3000 americans its your right i guess. But just know that what you say stirrs up alot of emotion and rage in people, especially blaming W for killing 3000 Americans. Shameful just shameful
Old 03-25-2006, 11:47 AM   #29
spence

Skippy, it's someone's opinion...to be honest there are plenty of wierd things about 9/11 that could easily lead someone to see a conspiracy if they have a distrust of government to begin with.

But personally I don't think the Bush Administration has the skill to pull off a job like that without screwing it up!

While I don't believe 9/11 was a neocon plot to justify militarized global transformation, I wouldn't put it past some of them. Just like the radicals we're fighting against they see themselves as agents in a prophecy.

What really scares me is that the fundamentalists on both sides are so consumed with a battle royal for all the marbles they just might make it happen when it doesn't have to be.

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 12:33 PM   #30
Skip N

Sure it's his opinion. But i think 95% of Americans share my opinion that what this guy is saying is idiotic! I dont think most Americans feel W came up with a plan to murder of 3000 Americans like this guy is suggesting. It just freakin insane thinking. Seabass is making Nebe look conservative