Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-23-2019, 01:25 PM   #1
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
No, just a temper tantrum from the left in response to getting creamed in an election they thought was in the bag.

I'll tell the superintendant in my town that all the schools need to be investigated, because at every single bus stop, you'll see 8 year-olds playing the same exact circle game that these kids were playing. What deplorable racists.
See - more insults from the right - and yet you claim the left is having a temper tantrum or is angry. You don't see those type of insults from the people on the left here.

Tell the super. that and come back and let us know what he says.

Last edited by PaulS; 12-23-2019 at 01:31 PM..
Old 12-23-2019, 01:33 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
See - more insults from right - and yet you claim the left is having a temper tantrum or is angry. You don't see those type of insults from the people on the left here.

It was intended to be an insult - a very valid insult, with all kinds of evidence to back it up.

"you claim the left is having a temper tantrum"

I'm stating a fact. I'm not angry. Just stating a fact. I don't generally get angry when my opponents act in a way that increases my chances of winning. That makes me happy, not angry. Many, many times here you've accused me of being angry. It's a desperate hail mary on your part, when you can't refute what I'm saying, nor can you admit I have a point.

The super would laugh in my face. Good for him.

There's a time for genuine, principled outrage. When kids flashing the OK sign sends you all into a frothing fit, maybe ask why that is. Or keep doing it. It's working wonders, which explains why republicans haven't won any elections anywhere since the left began this tactic in the late 2000's. In response, naturally, to getting humiliated, that time by Bush.
Old 12-23-2019, 01:38 PM   #3
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
It was intended to be an insult - a very valid insult, with all kinds of evidence to back it up.

"you claim the left is having a temper tantrum"

I'm stating a fact. I'm not angry. You come across that way - constantly insulting people. Just stating a fact. I don't generally get angry when my opponents act in a way that increases my chances of winning. That makes me happy, not angry. Many, many times here you've accused me of being angry. It's a desperate hail mary on your part, when you can't refute what I'm saying, nor can you admit I have a point.

The super would laugh in my face. Good for him. Then why mention it when no one has EVER suggested that.

There's a time for genuine, principled outrage. When kids flashing the OK sign sends you all into a frothing fit, maybe ask why that is. Or keep doing it. It's working wonders, which explains why republicans haven't won any elections anywhere since the left began this tactic in the late 2000's. In response, naturally, to getting humiliated, that time by Bush.
If the post below isn't considered angry, you need to get some help to determine what angry is.

vague insults from a little
twerp who can never criticize his own side or compliment the other side. bleating of the sheep XXXX, that’s 90% of what you do. what did i stay exactly, that was wrong?

from a guy who literally couldn’t bring himself
to showup here for weeks after the election
Old 12-23-2019, 04:26 PM   #4
Sea Dangles

Quote:
See - more insults from the right - and yet you claim the left is having a temper tantrum or is angry. You don't see those type of insults from the people on the left here.

No ,when you call Seadogg ( who seldom posts)an idiot for expressing his opinion,it is not meant as an insult. You are the typical snowflake who just decided the rules only apply to one side. Or was that just another of your bad boy days?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 12-23-2019, 06:11 PM   #5
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
No ,when you call Seadogg ( who seldom posts)an idiot for expressing his opinion,it is not meant as an insult. You are the typical snowflake who just decided the rules only apply to one side. Or was that just another of your bad boy days?
It certainly was meant as an insult - I returned the venom he posted. I knew he would throw an insult and run away - and that is exactly what happened.

It is like with you, I don't take your rude, vile comments. What kind of person calls people on-line a POS, makes comments about people's wives and kids?
Old 12-23-2019, 11:18 PM   #6
Sea Dangles

Quote:
It certainly was meant as an insult - I returned the venom he posted. I knew he would throw an insult and run away - and that is exactly what happened.

It is like with you, I don't take your rude, vile comments. What kind of person calls people on-line a POS, makes comments about people's wives and kids?
FWIW ,I would say it to your face.

Btw , Seadogg posted his opinion. None of which was directed at you personally. The insult was directed towards democrats. You chose to make an ad hominem attack because you take their mistakes personally. But keep complaining about the mean republicans while you mimic what you are crying about. P*ssy,you are the face of the left.🤡🤡🤡

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 12-24-2019, 08:05 AM   #7
PaulS

Quote:
FWIW ,I would say it to your face. [COLOR="Red"[/COLOR]

Btw , Seadogg posted his opinion. None of which was directed at you personally. The insult was directed towards democrats. You chose to make an ad hominem attack because you take their mistakes personally. But keep complaining about the mean republicans while you mimic what you are crying about. P*ssy,you are the face of the left.������
tough guy - hopefully some day we meet up.

P*ssy - You are a classy guy
Old 12-24-2019, 08:25 AM   #8
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

How about a little pre-freickin Christmas cheer FFS?

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 12-24-2019, 09:37 AM   #9
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
How about a little pre-freickin Christmas cheer FFS?
they started drinking early
Old 12-24-2019, 10:41 AM   #10
Sea Dangles

Quote:
tough guy - hopefully some day we meet up.

P*ssy - You are a classy guy
I already tried to take you fishing and you said no. You will be getting another invite next summer. Enjoy your Christmas muscleman

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 12-24-2019, 08:29 AM   #11
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
FWIW ,I would say it to your face.

Btw , Seadogg posted his opinion. None of which was directed at you personally. The insult was directed towards democrats. You chose to make an ad hominem attack because you take their mistakes personally. But keep complaining about the mean republicans while you mimic what you are crying about. P*ssy,you are the face of the left.🤡🤡🤡
Hmmm.. I thought name calling was a tactic of the left?

Oh that's right, you 'call it like you see it's... One might say, if they were to call it like they see it, that your posts on here reflect those of an angry, name calling middle-aged white guy. Perhaps you are the face of the right?

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 12-24-2019, 12:28 PM   #12
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post

Oh that's right, you 'call it like you see it's... One might say, if they were to call it like they see it, that your posts on here reflect those of an angry, name calling middle-aged white guy. Perhaps you are the face of the right?
Do what makes you Happy Bryan.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 12-28-2019, 02:28 PM   #13
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post

You forgot insecure.