Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2019, 07:09 AM   #31
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
While most Israelis are Jewish, 20% are Arabs.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
oh boy..... if you don't follow instructions you will never learn anything

Last edited by scottw; 09-09-2019 at 07:17 AM..
scottw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 07:39 AM   #32
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 7,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
those were compliments...you know the difference right?
Many Jews were insulted by both of those comments.
PaulS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 07:58 AM   #33
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 11,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
And when Trump said Jews were great negotiators and said they were loyal to Israel did you come on here and say they were bigoted stereotypes bc if you didn't this just shows more hypocrisy.
Ivanka and her husband are jewish. pretty obvious that trump adores them. not that he didn’t stick
his foot in his mouth with that stupid comment.

omar despises jews.

to you and pete, it’s always liberal=good, conservative=bad. we get it. ok? we get it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:00 AM   #34
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 11,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I also think the world needs to look closely at what Israel is doing in Palestine.
She apologized for her tweet.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
she always apologizes. then she does it again. if trump apologized for his tweets, would that be good enough for you?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:17 AM   #35
Pete F.
Master tråd morder
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 5,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
oh boy..... if you don't follow instructions you will never learn anything
Feel free to cut and paste, it's not too hard.

You are distracting. Again. There is a transcript. There are documents. The IGIC says this is all credible. Try focusing on that.
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:19 AM   #36
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Many Jews were insulted by both of those comments.
if someone is insulted by a compliment then who is really the problem?
scottw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:20 AM   #37
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Feel free to cut and paste, it's not too hard.
you would know
scottw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:46 AM   #38
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 7,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Ivanka and her husband are jewish. pretty obvious that trump adores them. not that he didn’t stick
his foot in his mouth with that stupid comment.So he loves them bc they are Jewish or bc they are his kids?

omar despises jews.

to you and pete, it’s always liberal=good, conservative=bad. we get it. ok? we get it.No, usually I point out your comments about Liberals. I don't frequently post statements that begin with something like "All Liberals ……..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
NM
PaulS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:48 AM   #39
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 7,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
if someone is insulted by a compliment then who is really the problem?
Trying telling a Black person that you really love their nappy hair.
PaulS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:52 AM   #40
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Trying telling a Black person that you really love their nappy hair.
absurd comparison...is your last name Sharpton?
scottw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:53 AM   #41
Pete F.
Master tråd morder
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 5,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Ivanka and her husband are jewish. pretty obvious that trump adores them. not that he didn’t stick
his foot in his mouth with that stupid comment.

omar despises jews.

to you and pete, it’s always liberal=good, conservative=bad. we get it. ok? we get it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jared ain't a bad kid for a yid, and she has a good prenup.


You are distracting. Again. There is a transcript. There are documents. The IGIC says this is all credible. Try focusing on that.
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:37 AM   #42
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Jim has never been able to take off his hate filled glasses long enough to read the transcript of what she said in context.
Muslims are more than 1% of the population of the US, over 3.5 million people and have the same rights as the rest of the population.

"Muslims for a really long time in this country have been told that there is a privilege, that there is a privilege that we are given, and it might be taken away. We are told that we should be appropriate, we should go to school, get an education, raise our children and not bother anyone, not make any kind of noise. Don’t make anyone uncomfortable — be a good Muslim. But no matter how much we have tried to be the best neighbor, people have always worked on finding a way to not allow for every single civil liberty to be extended to us.

What is she talking about? The facts on the ground where I live prove that Muslims who do things the American way do succeed very well, on average, better than most other Americans. In Dearborn, where they are actually neighbors with non-Muslims, there isn't an effort to not allow civil liberties to Muslims. This is whining gibberish.

So the truth is you can go to school and be a good student. You can listen to your dad and mom and become a doctor. You can have that beautiful wedding that makes mom and dad happy. You can buy that beautiful house. But none of that stuff matters if you one day show up to the hospital and your wife, or maybe yourself, is having a baby, and you can’t have the access that you need because someone doesn’t recognize you as fully human.

Again, what is she talking about? Are there some isolated incidents of hospitals turning away Muslims because the staff doesn't consider them to be fully human?

It doesn’t matter how good you were if you can’t have your prayer mat and take your 15-minute break to go pray in a country that was founded on religious liberty. It doesn’t matter how good you are if you one day find yourself in a school where other religions are talked about, but when Islam is mentioned, we are only talking about terrorists. And if you say something, you are sent to the principal’s office. So to me, I say, raise hell; make people uncomfortable.

Again, what is she talking about? What 15 minute break are Muslims not allowed that other religions are allowed? What schools only talk about terrorism when Islam is discussed? Are there some teachers biased against Islam and show it in the classroom. Probably. As there are those who are biased against Christianity, or Judaism, or religion in general. There is a legal avenue in this country against such bias. That's way more than can be said about many other countries, especially Islamic ones.

Because here’s the truth — here’s the truth: Far too long, we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen, and frankly, I’m tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it. CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties. So you can’t just say that today someone is looking at me strange, that I am going to try to make myself look pleasant. You have to say, “This person is looking at me strange. I am not comfortable with it. I am going to go talk to them and ask them why.” Because that is a right you have."
Again, this is whining gibberish. Muslims in my neck of the country are anything but second class citizens. Go to Dearborn or southwest Detroit. There you will find Muslims living in a class WELL above second.

As far as not being comfortable about the way someone is looking at you, get over it. Most everyone else has. If you prove your merit in this country, your chances of rising above those looks is better than in most.

As for CAIR, the fact that she got its founding date, as well as its mission, wrong shows me that she not only got it wrong about America, but she even gets it wrong about her religion. Maybe she's just plain wrong.
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 10:30 AM   #43
Pete F.
Master tråd morder
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 5,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Again, this is whining gibberish. Muslims in my neck of the country are anything but second class citizens. Go to Dearborn or southwest Detroit. There you will find Muslims living in a class WELL above second.

As far as not being comfortable about the way someone is looking at you, get over it. Most everyone else has. If you prove your merit in this country, your chances of rising above those looks is better than in most.

As for CAIR, the fact that she got its founding date, as well as its mission, wrong shows me that she not only got it wrong about America, but she even gets it wrong about her religion. Maybe she's just plain wrong.
Typical of the master of verbiage, much spoken, little said.

You just keep making accusations, attempting to marginalize, to discredit, without actually discussing the original issue.

It was "some people", but since you digress here is a little Calico Caligula on Muslims. By the way he's up to twenty tweets today.


You are distracting. Again. There is a transcript. There are documents. The IGIC says this is all credible. Try focusing on that.
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 10:42 AM   #44
Pete F.
Master tråd morder
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 5,281
This is what Ilhan was speaking of when she said "some People did something"


You are distracting. Again. There is a transcript. There are documents. The IGIC says this is all credible. Try focusing on that.
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:37 PM   #45
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 19,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
omar despises jews.
Why do you think that?
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:06 PM   #46
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 11,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Why do you think that?
When Hilary said that Trump supporters are deplorable and irredeemable, did you wonder why she thinks that?

I think that, because unlike you who gets a chubby every time a liberal speaks, I pay attention.
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:07 PM   #47
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 11,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Typical of the master of verbiage, much spoken, little said.

You just keep making accusations, attempting to marginalize, to discredit, without actually discussing the original issue.

It was "some people", but since you digress here is a little Calico Caligula on Muslims. By the way he's up to twenty tweets today.

the "something" they did, was murder 3,000 people, forcing more than a few to choose between burning to death, and jumping to their death. True or false?

You're pathetic.
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 04:12 PM   #48
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 19,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
When Hilary said that Trump supporters are deplorable and irredeemable, did you wonder why she thinks that?
I believe she said some were deplorable which is pretty much the case.

Quote:
I think that, because unlike you who gets a chubby every time a liberal speaks, I pay attention.
Yes, I don't pay attention, good lord.

Why again Jim do you think she despises Jews? Is it because she's Muslim?
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 04:20 PM   #49
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Typical of the master of verbiage, much spoken, little said.

You just keep making accusations, attempting to marginalize, to discredit, without actually discussing the original issue.

It was "some people", but since you digress here is a little Calico Caligula on Muslims. By the way he's up to twenty tweets today.
Perhaps the sheer volume of anti-Trump threads and replies that you post gets a little difficult for you to keep up with. Don't know which original issue you're talking about, the stable genius and Taliban, Jared Kushner being a good kid for a yid, feel free to cut and paste, percentage of Jews and Arabs in Israel, what Israel is doing in Palestine, and more. But the issue I responded to was your post of the full context of Ilhan's "some people remark."

You created that issue, not me. If that was not discussing the original issue, then you're guilty of it. I responded to the context that you posted. And contrary to what you claim, I said a lot and I pointed out my rationale for saying it.

And then you end it by creating a new issue "Caligula on Muslims." Take a rest and get it together.
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 04:51 PM   #50
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 11,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I believe she said some were deplorable which is pretty much the case.


Yes, I don't pay attention, good lord.

Why again Jim do you think she despises Jews? Is it because she's Muslim?
She said half, which is tens of millions of the people she claimed to want to serve. You had no issue with that, in fact you agree with it. Good for you.

I think she despises Jews because she said Allah needs to show the world what Israel is really doing, she said when Jews negotiate with Americans it's all about the Benjamins (added "baby" because she's just so stinking hip and cool). Combine her statements with her religion, I think we've got a real, old-fashioned Jew hater there. And these are just the things she says when she knows she's on camera.

Spence, I know you feel great anxiety when confronted with anything that doesn't fit into your view of liberal=good, conservative=bad. You may want to avoid Omar, and focus on Trump.
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 05:54 PM   #51
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 19,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
She said half, which is tens of millions of the people she claimed to want to serve. You had no issue with that, in fact you agree with it. Good for you.
I think she also publicly regretted using the word half. It was politically clumsy but given what we've seen from Trump and a lot of his supporters not that far off.

Quote:
I think she despises Jews because she said Allah needs to show the world what Israel is really doing, she said when Jews negotiate with Americans it's all about the Benjamins (added "baby" because she's just so stinking hip and cool). Combine her statements with her religion, I think we've got a real, old-fashioned Jew hater there. And these are just the things she says when she knows she's on camera.
She's said some things that might be politically inflammatory but that's her right to do so. I wouldn't disagree with a lot of what she's said and I'm no hater of Jews. Hell, my kids are Jewish by birth.

She got almost 80% of the vote in her district, just absolutely pounded the Republican opponent, you don't think Jews voted for her?

I'm having problems reconciling your positions.
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 06:23 PM   #52
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 11,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I think she also publicly regretted using the word half. It was politically clumsy but given what we've seen from Trump and a lot of his supporters not that far off.


She's said some things that might be politically inflammatory but that's her right to do so. I wouldn't disagree with a lot of what she's said and I'm no hater of Jews. Hell, my kids are Jewish by birth.

She got almost 80% of the vote in her district, just absolutely pounded the Republican opponent, you don't think Jews voted for her?

I'm having problems reconciling your positions.
"I think she also publicly regretted using the word half."

Every time it comes back to bite them in the polls, they regret it. Only then. So I'm not impressed. Not when she does it, not when Trump does it. Does he ever do it? Anyway, calling tens of millions of people deplorable and irredeemable is a heck of a thing, I believe she meant it exactly as it came out of her big, fat mouth. Good riddance to bad garbage, as they say...

"She's said some things that might be politically inflammatory but that's her right to do so"

No one is saying she should be locked up. Of course there's no law against bigotry.

"She got almost 80% of the vote in her district, just absolutely pounded the Republican opponent, you don't think Jews voted for her?"

Her district is very heavily Somali, I believe. But I'm sire Jews would vote for her, just as there are white straight men who voted for Hilary, and Vietnam vets who voted for Blumenthal. That she got more than zero votes from a segment, doesn't mean she doesn't hate that segment. I'm pretty comfortable saying she doesn't like then, based on evidence. As always, you defend the liberal. Always, always, always. Shocker.

Her district was once represented by Keith Ellison. They like their liberal nutjobs in MN-5.

"I'm having problems reconciling your positions"

That's because my positions, unlike yours, aren't blindly partisan. Name one single significant policy position on which you think liberals have it wrong. Anything?

"Some people did something". Seriously, Spence?

.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 09-09-2019 at 06:36 PM..
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 06:38 PM   #53
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 7,206
She should have said 40% which I think is the percentage of people who thought Obama was a Muslim and born in Kenya without any proof.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
PaulS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 06:49 PM   #54
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 11,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
She should have said 40% which I think is the percentage of people who thought Obama was a Muslim and born in Kenya without any proof.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Too many people believe what they hear. That's why it's irresponsible for Sean Hannity to say Obama wasn't born here, and it's reckless for CNN to say that Trump has killed millions more than Stalin.

By the way, all Obama had to do to end that once and for all, was produce the official long form (or whatever), Took him a long time to do that. My guess, he withheld it so the GOP radical extremists would continue to embarrass themselves. That was a smart play.
Jim in CT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 07:01 PM   #55
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Trump started a trade war, without allies against China.

It's not an international trade war. It could be. But if other countries value trade with China more than with us, why would they join us. If they are being hurt by China or see it as a threat to their or the Free World's economy, why would they not come on board without even being asked. It's between the U.S. and China. We are the main target of China, and it started its economic war with us way before Trump. Our supposedly better leaders of the past didn't even seem to know that we were being attacked. If China can crush us, it thinks the rest of the world would be cake. We should have started this war years ago, or we should not have allowed ourselves to be raped by China in the first place.

He has US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and his stated aim of turning China into a market-based economy. Donald Trump, a populist obsessed with forcing China to buy more goods — a market-distorting demand. His stated objective and his representative don't agree and he thinks he is winning. Or quite possibly, he has no clue what he is doing.

The only way to get the Chinese Communist Party to change is to fatally hurt their economy or create enough havoc and resistance within, such as the unrest in Hong Kong. As of now, the Party is willing to wait Trump out until 2020 and hurt him as much as it can in order to help defeat him, and then return to the pre-Trump business as usual which was perfectly suitable to their malevolent growth and their quest to reduce the U.S. to a second rate economic power. Our virulent anti-Trump politics and rhetoric is China's ally in waiting Trump out. If that succeeds, those who hated Trump and helped get rid of him can thank themselves for putting China back in the worlds economic driver's seat.

In the meantime, if Trump thinks he can get a "deal" with China when it thinks his own country is against him, or that Xi even wants a deal other than the old one he's been riding, then Trump is trusting a leader who can't be trusted. On the other hand, China is being praised and trusted on its Belt and Road thing. And no doubt, Xi Jinping has core values.


Trump has done nothing about infrastructure, nobody knows more about infrastructure than him and has accomplished less.

Politics gets in the way of agreeing to do much infrastructure. Probably why much hasn't been done before Trump. Trump's proposal called for far more investment by the states for it to be accepted. Not sure why it is left to the President to fix the infrastructure. The real action should be in the Congress and in the states.

Worse than nothing to healthcare.

Worse than nothing would be getting the federal government heavily involved in healthcare.

He did DeVos to education.
He eliminated anything he possibly could to do with climate, even the car companies thought that was foolish.

DeVos is OK. Some things need to be eliminated. If car companies think it was foolish, they should do what they think is good re climate without being forced to by the President.

No leaders trust Trump, he doesn't have core values other than what he can get.

Yes, Trump has core values.

Trump doesn't Trust some "leaders" and some "leaders" trust Trump. Which leaders do you Trust? The Yellow Vest don't trust Macron. Do you trust Macron? Do you trust Italy's leader. Do you trust the leaders of Hungary, Poland, Austria, the Check Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Russia, China, the African nations, the Middle Eastern nations, the Asian nations, the South and Middle American nations, the Pacific Rim nations? Do all those leaders have core values?


China is reaching out to the world and supporting development, in Central and South America, Australia, Africa and the Bahamas. They will gain alliances and commerce by doing so and are.

I like that innocuous, beneficial and friendly sounding phrase "reaching out to the world". Sounds really, really, good, really nice. We should join its Belt and Road Initiative. Man . . . it would help China rape us even more than it already has.

Since Progressives like the idea of dependency government, we could become dependent on China rather than having a trade war with it. We could, as you put it, "gain alliance" with China. Have even more commercial dependence with it than we have now.

Yeah China is "reaching out" all right. But is it with hands or tentacles?


National ascendancy is a very long term endeavor, that the US has been pursuing for many decades.

The US didn't gain national ascendancy because it pursued it.

It has enabled us to have the largest economy and become world leaders in many fields and to help others, while helping ourselves.

We were not enabled to have the largest economy and world leaders in many fields, etc., because we gained natonional ascendancy. We gained national ascendancy because we became the largest and most powerful economy.

Trump's America First nationalism is the start of America Alone in a destabilized world.

America First is what originally enabled us to have the largest economy, etc., and thus gain national ascendancy. "nationalism" helped us gain "national" ascendancy.

James Mattis explains the importance of NATO and the cultivation of allies quite well in various media.

Trump supports NATO.

George HW Bush and his son both used the support of allies in Iraq and Afghanistan and they came at a moment's notice.
I fear that is lost to us now. Look at the Iran arms agreement for one example.

Well, many believe that we and those allies in Iraq and Afghanistan were wrong. Many believe that the alliance which agreed to the Iran arms agreement were wrong. That it was a futile agreement which would only lead to the thing that it was supposed to prevent, just take a little bit longer.

Along with that we have reduced our ability to call one of our allies who seems to have a problem with another, and to work it out without conflict, much like a big brother.

We can still do that. The concept that it has been reduced is nebulous. And much of the conflict between allies has gotten more bitter now, not because of Trump, but because of tensions created between those countries because of economic or immigration issues, and because the alliances had become too tight, too centrally controlled by the wealthier nations, and by more accute political differences, and cultural or national sovereignty problems

More than 60% of career diplomats have left the State Department.
These are senior people who have developed relationships with their counterparts in other countries. They are the gears that make diplomacy work and that trust doesn't come easy. It will take many years to get that back, but Trumps all set he has his kids to deal with it.
Diplomats, career or otherwise, come and go. Old ones leave, new ones arrive. So do those in other countries. It constantly changes. Trust based on longevity and comfort within bureaucracies leads to stagnant relationships that don't reflect actual political realities. And to an inability to react to quickly changing positions in those who hold the real power. They work best in stable political worlds rather than being the reason for stability.

At any rate, are we to think that those 60% who left were what has held the world together before Trump? Did they really do a good job of it? Have there been more wars since Trump and his diplomats have taken over?

Last edited by detbuch; 09-09-2019 at 07:16 PM..
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:51 PM   #56
Pete F.
Master tråd morder
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 5,281
I don’t believe that history will treat Trump well. It is rarely clear what the effect of political action is when it occurs, the theater is too large and tangled.
It’s possible Trump might get lucky and have nothing happen.
I would be happy if he went back to reality TV, Howard Stern and porn stars.
I think he would be also.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:45 PM   #57
Sea Dangles
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Sea Dangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 6,619
Trump 2020
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Sea Dangles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 06:22 AM   #58
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

It is rarely clear what the effect of political action is when it occurs, the theater is too large and tangled.
It’s possible Trump might get lucky and have nothing happen.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
deep thoughts
scottw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 03:48 PM   #59
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 5,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Trump 2020
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Best mob boss of our lifetime 🤡🤡
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Got Stripers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 03:58 PM   #60
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 5,263
One of his lieutenants threatened to fire NOAA officials over sharpie gate, how pathetic is this crap. This clown is all about control and making family money.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Got Stripers is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com