Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 10-17-2007, 08:49 AM   #1
JoeP

Used & Modified Size 14 KORKERS Outfitters K-7500 Convertible Wading Boots plus extra

I have a pair of the Korkers Outfitters K-7500 wading boots, in Size 14, that I’ve used for about 3 seasons now. Also with the boots are the following 4 sets of insert soles:

- the Aquastealth Soles that I modified by adding stainless steel screws and washers
- the Felt Soles that I modified by adding stainless steel screws and washers
- the Studded Rubber Soles (regular screw-in Korkers studs)
- the rubber Trail Lug Soles

I modified the Aquastealth Sole inserts and the Felt Sole inserts by adding 15-20 stainless screws and lock washers to each insert, and then by using 2 longer stainless steel screws through the soles into the boot so the soles cannot come off when fishing. They are still easily interchangeable simply with a screwdriver. This system works great.

The problem is that the boots must have shrunk a little through use and they are too tight for me now when they are dry (they do loosen up when they get wet though). They’d probably be good for someone who normally uses a size 13 wading boot.

The boots have normal wear & tear on them for 3 seasons of use; the Trail Lug Soles were not used much; the Felt Soles are in good shape but some of the screws need replacing; the screw-in studs on the Studded Rubber Soles are rusted but mostly still intact as I did not use these very much; and the Aquastealth Soles are in good shape with mostly good condition screws in them.

Total cost me over $200 ($130 for the boots, $30 for the extra Studded Rubber Soles, and $30 for the extra Aquastealth Soles) plus all the stainless screws, etc.

Because they’re used I’m just looking for $50.00 or 2 RM Smith plugs (preferably the 2 ounce Bigeye Swimmers) in colors I’m interested in. Pickup in RI is best, but I’ll ship the whole package for extra – it’ll probably cost $10-$15 to ship.
JoeP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:07 AM   #2
Mike Y

I'm interested but I need to ask questions.

Can you ship to me in New Jersey in a USPS $8 flat rate box? $10 for box and shipping?

What size shoe do you wear normally at work?? 13 or 14?? I wear a 13 extrawide sneaker and size 14 medium width Merrills. Right now I'm using size 15 Merrill hikers over my stockingfoot waders, plus xl korkers

What colors are you looking for in 2 oz swimmers?? I believe that I have shad, pale herring, white, yellow, parrot, bright bunker, regular bunker, olive bunker and nightfish all NIP.
Mike Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:22 PM   #3
JoeP

Mike

PM sent
JoeP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:51 PM   #4
Mike Y

Reply sent
Mike Y is offline   Reply With Quote