Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-24-2022, 02:09 PM   #961
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Anyone else other than Trump make such a stupid idiotic statement?
I honestly don't know which statement you're referring to.

I know VP Harris said this recently.

"It's time for us to be doing what we have been doing. And the time is every day."

But that's not a problem, when the VP says that.

And Biden? Incoherent half the time.

An Alzheimers patient and an imbecile. I'm not surprised that Putin invaded Ukraine, what I can't figure, is why the Russkies haven't taken Alaska. What's stopping them?
Old 02-24-2022, 02:25 PM   #962
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I honestly don't know which statement you're referring to.then why comment? Is it that you can't control your self?

I know VP Harris said this recently.

"It's time for us to be doing what we have been doing. And the time is every day."

But that's not a problem, when the VP says that. certainly far better than the statement Trump made.

And Biden? Incoherent half the time.He has a speach handicap. But you know that right and still feel it is ok to mock him. What a clown.

An Alzheimers patient and an imbecileclassy statement. shows what a P O S you are. I'm not surprised that Putin invaded Ukraine, what I can't figure, is why the Russkies haven't taken Alaska. What's stopping them?
NM
Old 02-24-2022, 02:29 PM   #963
Jim in CT

Quote:
NM
"He has a speach handicap"

No. I'm referring to the dementia. Maybe you don't see it, because, well, he may sound very cerebral and cogent to you.
Old 02-24-2022, 02:35 PM   #964
PaulS

Quote:
"He has a speach handicap"

No. I'm referring to the dementia. Maybe you don't see it, because, well, he may sound very cerebral and cogent to you.
If you think he has dementia you must realize it is an illness yet you still call him names/mock him. Shows why I think you are a classless P O S.
Old 02-24-2022, 02:40 PM   #965
Jim in CT

Quote:
If you think he has dementia you must realize it is an illness yet you still call him names/mock him. Shows why I think you are a classless P O S.
it’s not funny he has it. it’s funny we’d elect someone who has it. And cruel that liberals would exploit him to do this rather than sleeping all day and eating dinner at 4 pm like he should be doing .

i’m just all torn up about your opinion of me paul. when a guy who thinks it’s funny to say retard has a negative opinion of me, i know i did something right today.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 02-24-2022, 02:56 PM   #966
scottw

Quote:

“He has a speach handicap"

Watch his 2016 Democratic convention speech. ….no he doesn’t 😁.

Or maybe he’s had an accident since then or something?
Old 02-24-2022, 03:14 PM   #967
PaulS

Quote:
it’s not funny he has it. it’s funny we’d elect someone who has it. And cruel that liberals would exploit him to do this rather than sleeping all day and eating dinner at 4 pm like he should be doing .

i’m just all torn up about your opinion of me paul. when a guy who thinks it’s funny to say retard has a negative opinion of me, i know i did something right today.yup, mocking someone who has a speech impediment and who you think has dementia - classy. So pull up my first usage of it and show everyone how I used it.

NM
Old 02-24-2022, 03:22 PM   #968
scottw

Quote:

yup, mocking someone who has a speech impediment and who you think has dementia - classy.
it's even less classy to foist a guy struggling with old age on the country at a difficult time and then when he demonstrates he's clearly not up to the job, continue to claim he's simply suffering from a speech handicap
Old 02-24-2022, 03:28 PM   #969
Pete F.
Canceled

A lot of Republicans will need to replace their revenue streams after these new and necessary sanctions on Russia.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:29 PM   #970
Jim in CT

Quote:
NM
"pull up my first usage of it and show everyone how I used it."

How the heck would I know what your first usage was? And why do subsequent usages not matter?

Just find another word, Paul, it's not that complicated.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:32 PM   #971
Pete F.
Canceled

Biden, announcing sanctions on Russian assets and banks: every asset they have in the U.S. will be frozen.
Old 02-24-2022, 03:40 PM   #972
PaulS

Quote:
"pull up my first usage of it and show everyone how I used it."

How the heck would I know what your first usage was? And why do subsequent usages not matter?

Just find another word, Paul, it's not that complicated.
You constantly say I used the word so show everyone how I first used it or even the subsequent usages? Maybe you can tell me why in the thread I first used it you quoted the post but never commented on the usage. If I remember I used the word spazz also.
Old 02-24-2022, 04:04 PM   #973
Jim in CT

Quote:
You constantly say I used the word so show everyone how I first used it or even the subsequent usages? Maybe you can tell me why in the thread I first used it you quoted the post but never commented on the usage. If I remember I used the word spazz also.
for gods sake, you’re like a three year old. you asked me recently to prove that you ever used the word, i posted a quote of your using it. i don’t know, or care, if it was your first use or your millionth use.

it’s a disgusting term to lob around. but again, as always, everything is ok when you guys do it.

“i used the word spazz also”.

good for you.
Old 02-24-2022, 04:26 PM   #974
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
A lot of Republicans will need to replace their revenue streams after these new and necessary sanctions on Russia.
especially trump
Old 02-24-2022, 04:29 PM   #975
PaulS

Quote:
for gods sake, you’re like a three year old. you asked me recently to prove that you ever used the word, i posted a quote of your using it.no you didn't. Your a liar. What you posted was a post where I said that I admitted I used the word in a post. Far different context and scummy. Sort of like saying my claiming you used the word retard in a post bc you used it today. i don’t know, If you admit you don't know why would you keep bringing it up now?or careBut you care enough to bring it up constantly., if it was your first use or your millionth use.

it’s a disgusting term to lob around. but again, as always, everything is ok when you guys do it.

“i used the word spazz also”.

good for you.
Your the POS who constantly says I used the word w/o stating the context but had no problem when I first used the word yet you constantly mock Biden and say he has dementia and is an imbecile.

So you can call people imbecile but my even saying retard is wrong? Do I have that right?
Old 02-24-2022, 04:30 PM   #976
scottw

oh no?!...for pete's sake...

Manhattan DA’s Trump Investigation Appears to Have Cratered
By ANDREW C. MCCARTHY
Old 02-24-2022, 05:23 PM   #977
Jim in CT

Quote:
Your the POS who constantly says I used the word w/o stating the context but had no problem when I first used the word yet you constantly mock Biden and say he has dementia and is an imbecile.

So you can call people imbecile but my even saying retard is wrong? Do I have that right?
I don't especially care what language anyone uses we're all adults, sticks and stones...

You are the one who uses offensive language and simultaneously lectures me about civility. The only time i bring up offensive language, is when somehow you feel entitled to lecture anyone on being polite. Look at how you talk to me, Dangles, TDF. Again, I could care less, I just don't feel like hearing lectures about civility from a glaring hypocrite on the matter.

You've never once that I've seen, called out Pete for the language he uses. You specifically and explicitly said you don't care.

Why? Because everything is OK to you when democrats do it.

And that r word is in a special category. You want to use it as a derogatory term for people you don't like, hey it's a free country. But perhaps drop the holier than thou attitude.

If you want to call for civility, I respect that. If you want to talk like Archie Bunker, fine. You can't talk like Archie Bunker and call for civility. Doesn't work that way.
Old 02-24-2022, 05:46 PM   #978
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

John should rename this forum, The Anglers Sandbox where grown men can act like children.
Old 02-24-2022, 06:44 PM   #979
PaulS

Quote:
I don't especially care what language anyone uses we're all adults, sticks and stones...

You are the one who uses offensive language and simultaneously lectures me about civility. So why should anyone take your insults and not respond in kind. Pretty arrogant to think you can constantly insult people and not expect them to respond. The only time i bring up offensive language, is when somehow you feel entitled to lecture anyone on being polite. Look at how you talk to meLook who throw the first insult this morning.
In case you can't remember, it wasn't me.
, DanglesFunny, That scummy guy never, never added anything and started calling everyone who wasn't a Rep. a POS, mocked others kid's college choice and talked about people's wives., TDF. Again, I could care less, I just don't feel like hearing lectures about civility from a glaring hypocrite on the matter.How is it a hypocrite to respond to your insults in kind?????

You've never once that I've seen, called out Pete for the language he uses. You specifically and explicitly said you don't care.Your right, bc he hasn't insulted me.

Why? Because everything is OK to you when democrats do it.No, bc he hasn't insulted me. You have constantly, so why should I or anyone take your constant insults?????

And that r word is in a special category. You want to use it as a derogatory term for people you don't like, hey it's a free country. But perhaps drop the holier than thou attitude.So you won't admit that you have no idea how I used it (and didn't have a problem how I used it originally) but constantly say I used it and its is bad but you mock someone who you think has dementia, call them an imbecile and mock someone who has a speech impediment. Hilarious.

If you want to call for civility, I respect that. If you want to talk like Archie Bunker, fine. You can't talk like Archie Bunker and call for civility. Doesn't work that way.
Right. So anytime you insult me, I'll insult you back.
Old 02-24-2022, 08:33 PM   #980
Jim in CT

Quote:

you mock someone who you think has dementia, call them an imbecile and mock someone who has a speech impediment. Hilarious..
So because Biden has a speech impediment (is it stuttering?), I can't mock him for being an idiot?

I don't make fun of his stuttering, never have, never will. I'll gleefully make fun of his rambling stupidity.

Are you suggesting his stuttering is connected to, or the cause of, his incoherence? Never heard that gem before, Paul.

I called Harris an imbecile, not Biden. I guess you got tripped up by my use of the word "and". I said an alzheimer's patient and an imbecile, I meant Biden and Harris, although no one blames you for assuming I was talking about Biden when I said "imbecile". Anyone could make that mistake.

"Biden has a stutter! How dare you call him stupid!"

That's what you're saying. Brilliant..
Old 02-24-2022, 10:03 PM   #981
Pete F.
Canceled

Another Genius conservative

Lauren Witzke, the Delaware GOP's candidate for Senate in 2020, has nothing but praise for Putin and "his Christian nationalist nation": "I identify more with Putin's Christian values than I do with Joe Biden."
Old 02-24-2022, 10:05 PM   #982
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
So because Biden has a speech impediment (is it stuttering?), I can't mock him for being an idiot?

I don't make fun of his stuttering, never have, never will. I'll gleefully make fun of his rambling stupidity.

Are you suggesting his stuttering is connected to, or the cause of, his incoherence? Never heard that gem before, Paul.

I called Harris an imbecile, not Biden. I guess you got tripped up by my use of the word "and". I said an alzheimer's patient and an imbecile, I meant Biden and Harris, although no one blames you for assuming I was talking about Biden when I said "imbecile". Anyone could make that mistake.

"Biden has a stutter! How dare you call him stupid!"

That's what you're saying. Brilliant..
Steady, stable, methodical. That's how Biden does these speeches and answers questions. He's not prone to rhetorical flourishes like Obama, and he isn't as combatively engaged as Trump.

Love it or hate it, this is his style.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 02-25-2022, 01:54 AM   #983
scottw

Quote:

Steady, stable, methodical.

?????

Psaki: Biden Claim That No One Expected Sanctions to Prevent Russian Invasion Was ‘Not Exactly What He Meant’

Last edited by scottw; 02-25-2022 at 02:17 AM..
Old 02-25-2022, 02:02 AM   #984
scottw

Quote:

the same people that mocked Reagan for being old and senile(and he declined after he was shot in an assassination attempt), the same people that mocked Bush as stupid(he was probably dyslexic), the same people that mocked McCain as too old and unstable and could have flashbacks and start a world war(and he was a POW), the same people that mocked Romney for everything, the same people that mocked Trump for being mentally incompetent......elected Joe Biden

I wrote this down yesterday after hearing it......

"The elevation of moral posturing about sensitivity over truth"
Old 02-25-2022, 06:02 AM   #985
Pete F.
Canceled

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey was asked today how he feels about state lawmaker Wendy Rogers in light of her recent embrace of the white nationalist movement. Ducey told reporters it's better than having a Democrat in office.
Old 02-25-2022, 07:23 AM   #986
Jim in CT

Quote:
Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey was asked today how he feels about state lawmaker Wendy Rogers in light of her recent embrace of the white nationalist movement. Ducey told reporters it's better than having a Democrat in office.
she appears to be a kook for sure.

but i terms of the public policies she’d enact, the governor is correct.

a republican who is an azzhole, will advocate for better public policy, than a liberal democrat who is a nice person.

i’m sure you’ll let us know if she proposes a bill that’s racist.

Let us know if there’s a republican on the planning and zoning committee in Wichita Falls who illegally took the tags off her mattress, OK?
Old 02-25-2022, 08:21 AM   #987
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
she appears to be a kook for sure.

but i terms of the public policies she’d enact, the governor is correct.

a republican who is an azzhole, will advocate for better public policy, than a liberal democrat who is a nice person.

i’m sure you’ll let us know if she proposes a bill that’s racist.

Let us know if there’s a republican on the planning and zoning committee in Wichita Falls who illegally took the tags off her mattress, OK?
Because white supremacists are now members in good standing of the Trumplican Party.

🤡

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 02-25-2022, 08:55 AM   #988
Jim in CT

Quote:
Because white supremacists are now members in good standing of the Trumplican Party.

🤡
no. but arizona might have reservations about liberals who want wide open borders.

so there anything happening in the world at the moment Pete, which might be a reminder that having birders sufficiently secure to make it hard for people to sneak in, is kind of a good thing?
Old 02-25-2022, 08:57 AM   #989
Jim in CT

Quote:

🤡
i spent 3 minutes googling her.

has she ever said or done anything that indicates she’s enact public policy that’s harmful to non whites?

she spoke at an america first conference, hosted by a guy nobody has ever heard of, who is supposedly a white suoremacist.

Biden nominated a woman to be in charge of civil
rights at the DOJ who said publicly and explicitly, that blacks are mentally and spiritually superior to whites.

you didnt complain about that. because as always, with all you guys, it’s only a problem when republicans do it.
Old 02-25-2022, 09:03 AM   #990
Jim in CT

Pete -

Kristen Clarke, Bidens nominee to be the assistant attorney general at the civil rights division (of all places!!) at the DOJ, wrote this...

"Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities"

An exact quote of what she wrote when she was a student at, naturally, Harvard.