Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 03-20-2022, 10:47 AM   #1201
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
If you have a Y chromosome, you’re a man

Believe the Science
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
why are you such a hatemonger?

here’s a sincere question. i see a lot of men claiming to be women. how come i don’t see nearly as many women identifying as men?
Old 03-20-2022, 08:54 PM   #1202
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
why are you such a hatemonger?

here’s a sincere question. i see a lot of men claiming to be women. how come i don’t see nearly as many women identifying as men?
Tell us why, in the meantime, I’ll assume it’s the fault of liberals.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 03-20-2022, 09:13 PM   #1203
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Tell us why, in the meantime, I’ll assume it’s the fault of liberals.
Why would he ask a SINCIERE question if he knew the answer? And why would you answer with a question?
Old 03-21-2022, 04:22 AM   #1204
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Why would he ask a SINCIERE question if he knew the answer? And why would you answer with a question?
I’ve seen enough “sinciere” questions to know
Is that the Russian spelling?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 03-21-2022, 07:34 AM   #1205
wdmso

Quote:
truth? you want truth? if you have a wee wee, you’re a man. how’s that for truth. not complicated or refutable.
only seeing things that are physical
That’s deep

I just never understand why any of you care , about these people who have zero influence on you life …

0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender.

Over all 7.1% of U.S. adults identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or something other than straight or heterosexual.

Once again It amazing to see the fear over this small subset of society

But it’s not surprising seeing these same people seeing Mexicans as a threat. Their invading as type this !
Muslims , still on the list they’ll come up if there a Terrorist attack

And I’d bet if their was a push to take in Ukraine refugees there wouldn’t be a single Republican

Yelling that they haven’t been properly vetted ..

And this fear of others is policy for conservatives Republicans fear and hate gets out the vote .
Old 03-21-2022, 09:00 AM   #1206
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
That’s deep

I just never understand why any of you care , about these people who have zero influence on you life …

0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender.

Over all 7.1% of U.S. adults identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or something other than straight or heterosexual.

Once again It amazing to see the fear over this small subset of society

But it’s not surprising seeing these same people seeing Mexicans as a threat. Their invading as type this !
Muslims , still on the list they’ll come up if there a Terrorist attack

And I’d bet if their was a push to take in Ukraine refugees there wouldn’t be a single Republican

Yelling that they haven’t been properly vetted ..

And this fear of others is policy for conservatives Republicans fear and hate gets out the vote .
"only seeing things that are physical
That’s deep "

I'm sorry, gender is a physical thing, I said wee wee but probably more accurate to say it's dictated by chromosomes. It is a physical state, not a spiritual or emotional decision.

I don't care how someone chooses to live, we all have the right to do what makes us happy, as long as that doesn't intrude on anyone else. So a man can date whoever he wants, dress however he likes. But I don't go as far as letting men share rest rooms with little girls, or for sure letting men compete against women in physical contests. Not sire how that helps women, but it helps republicans win elections (probably a big reason why hispanics are shifting a little to the right) so you can keep beating that drum loudly.

A man can live however he wants, but he is a man.

"I just never understand why any of you care , about these people who have zero influence on you life "

When my oldest was in 8th grade last year, he was forced to watch a video at school, parents were given no warning. The vide was about accepting gays, which I have no problem with, but it also showed boys making out, and it encouraged students to form and join gay support groups. THAT I have a huge problem with. That's pushing kids to advocate for a social cause, and public school is no place to do that when you're talking about divisive causes. Also, men competing against women is sports, is proof that this is intruding on our lives.

I just never understand how you don't get that.

"0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender. "

And yet we expect the remaining 99.4% of Americans jump through a lot of hoops to accommodate that 0.6%. I've never seen such a small group demand, and get, so much accommodation. Never.

"Once again It amazing to see the fear over this small subset of society

It's not even close to "fear". Annoyance isn't fear.

"it’s not surprising seeing these same people seeing Mexicans as a threat."

Not Mexicans. Uncountable millions of undocumented people coming across the border is a concern, regardless of where they're from.

Do you shut your front door at night? If so, how come? It's that simple Wayne. It's really that simple. There's a limit to how many penniless and unskilled immigrants we can support.

Again, this is a winning issue for my side, so the more the left demonizes those who want limits on illegal immigration, the better it is for the GOP.

"And I’d bet if their was a push to take in Ukraine refugees there wouldn’t be a single Republican "

I know you'd bet that. Because you're too blind to accept that the data shows that liberals aren't more charitable than conservatives. You believe they are, but there's exactly zero data to support it.

John McCain adopted an orphaned girl from Africa. Yet your side insisted he was a racist, and the New York Times ran a made up story that he fathered her with an extra marital affair, rather than adopted her.

You don't care about facts or truth, you care about spin.

Truth: practicing Christians are more than twice as likely to adopt, as the general population. Not surprising at all.

https://www.barna.com/research/5-thi...bout-adoption/

Last edited by Jim in CT; 03-21-2022 at 09:08 AM..
Old 03-21-2022, 10:05 AM   #1207
detbuch

Quote:
I’ve seen enough “sinciere” questions to know
Is that the Russian spelling?
No, Russian spelling is и̏скрен. "Sinciere" is a transcription of how a French Hillbilly might say "sincere".

Congrats on seeing "enough" sinciere questions--I'm guessing you've seen only the one cited here, and that was enough to stump you.
Old 03-21-2022, 01:11 PM   #1208
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
No, Russian spelling is и̏скрен. "Sinciere" is a transcription of how a French Hillbilly might say "sincere".

Congrats on seeing "enough" sinciere questions--I'm guessing you've seen only the one cited here, and that was enough to stump you.
Sincerely, you'd be short by a lot

http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripert...archid=8348658

Lets Go Darwin
Old 03-21-2022, 02:45 PM   #1209
detbuch

Quote:
None of those were "sinciere." Many were not even questions. So it looks like, indeed, you only got the one question regarding a "sinciere question" and you gave a typical lying response that you had enough "sinciere" questions to "know". To know what? That they're not "sinciere." Oh, right, you're not only an amateur Nostradamus, you also think you can read minds.
Old 03-21-2022, 02:55 PM   #1210
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
None of those were "sinciere." Many were not even questions. So it looks like, indeed, you only got the one question regarding a "sinciere question" and you gave a typical lying response that you had enough "sinciere" questions to "know". To know what? That they're not "sinciere." Oh, right, you're not only an amateur Nostradamus, you also think you can read minds.
Actually the spelling error is yours
Here’s a few since you apparently can’t look further than 1787

This isnt a political question, but a sincere question.

How many of Barrett's 79 majority opinions, were overturned by a higher court? That's a sincere question...

Here's a sincere question, is there data th

Sincere question, what's a drop box? Peopl

that’s a sincere question.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 03-21-2022, 03:40 PM   #1211
detbuch

Quote:
Actually the spelling error is yours
Here’s a few since you apparently can’t look further than 1787

You made an issue of it. The issue is yours. And, again you lie, I can, and have, looked further than 1787.

This isnt a political question, but a sincere question.

How many of Barrett's 79 majority opinions, were overturned by a higher court? That's a sincere question...

I don't know. Do you? If you do, then it's not a sincere question.

Here's a sincere question, is there data th

No clue as to what th is.

Sincere question, what's a drop box? Peopl

that’s a sincere question.
Actually, Jim's question seemed more sincere to me than your drop box and Peopl query.
Old 03-21-2022, 05:00 PM   #1212
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
[QUOTE=wdmso;1224550]only seeing things that are physical
That’s deep

“Zero Influence”. ????

A guy born with a #^&#^&#^&#^& can put on a dress, make up, have surgery to get a fake set of tits & then can identify as a woman, society & government let him/her use a ladies room possibly with my wife or daughter in there and that has zero influence on my life ?

That same Man/broad can compete in sports against natural born women and that has no influence on my life ?

Schools have been catering to gays, lesbians and transgenders and pushing it down my kids throats & that has zero influence on my life ?

LETS GO BRANDON
Old 03-21-2022, 05:28 PM   #1213
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=Raider Ronnie;1224573]
Quote:
That’s deep

“Zero Influence”. ????

A guy born with a #^&#^&#^&#^& can put on a dress, make up, have surgery to get a fake set of tits & then can identify as a woman, society & government let him/her use a ladies room possibly with my wife or daughter in there and that has zero influence on my life ?

That same Man/broad can compete in sports against natural born women and that has no influence on my life ?

Schools have been catering to gays, lesbians and transgenders and pushing it down my kids throats & that has zero influence on my life ?
"A guy born with a #^&#^&#^&#^& can put on a dress, make up, have surgery to get a fake set of tits "

He doesn't even need to do that. All he needs to do is say "I'm a woman", like that child molester who said hes a woman after he got arrested, so that he can get sentenced to a womans prison. He looks like a man, dresses like a man, just said "I'm a woman", and poof! he's a woman.
Old 03-21-2022, 07:01 PM   #1214
Pete F.
Canceled

[QUOTE=Jim in CT;1224574]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post

"A guy born with a #^&#^&#^&#^& can put on a dress, make up, have surgery to get a fake set of tits "

He doesn't even need to do that. All he needs to do is say "I'm a woman", like that child molester who said hes a woman after he got arrested, so that he can get sentenced to a womans prison. He looks like a man, dresses like a man, just said "I'm a woman", and poof! he's a woman.
You seem to be very afraid

Do you actually think that “straight” people are in more danger from LGBTQ people than LGBTQ are from “straight”?

You do know that being a child abuser is not the same as being LGBTQ?

Maybe you should consider that no other institution has the long history of enabling child abusers that the church you fund does, are the robes your priests wear dresses?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 03-22-2022, 06:23 AM   #1215
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
[QUOTE=Pete F.;1224575]
Quote:

Do you actually think that “straight” people are in more danger from LGBTQ people than LGBTQ are from “straight”?

Maybe you should consider that no other institution has the long history of enabling child abusers that the church you fund does, are the robes your priests wear dresses?

I grew up family dragging me to Catholic Church.
Turned my back on church years ago

LETS GO BRANDON
Old 03-22-2022, 07:01 AM   #1216
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

You see, if you don't believe every single thing that Pete and Wayne sell here daily, you are obviously a Fanatical Religeous Zealot Facist Nazi Trump Cultist that wants to re-establish plantations, throw gays off of rooftops, and put women back in the kitchen where they belong. Just accept this as your role in life.

Conform or be cast out

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 03-22-2022 at 07:10 AM..
Old 03-22-2022, 07:19 AM   #1217
wdmso

[QUOTE=Raider Ronnie;1224573]
Quote:
That’s deep

“Zero Influence”. ????

So in your experience Men play dress up so he can rape them.. Unlike Normal Rapist who will just follow them into restroom and rape them?

The only influence in your life is created by you and the fear driven world you create .... your afraid all this catering might temp your kids to and be Gay ? not how it works sorry ..

was this you ?

Man follows woman into restroom after mistaking her for a man

Quick Google restroom rapes searches

Oklahoma woman raped in public Mississippi bathroom, husband helps catch suspect

Police arrest man accused of raping woman inside Center City Macy’s restroom

Man tried to rape woman in restroom of downtown Orlando bar, police sayByDavid Chang, NBC10February 24, 2021

Man accused of raping a woman in restroom of Ballard car dealership

same search using Rest room rapes by men dressed as women

and found VA Judge Teen Guilty of Sexual Assault in Loudoun County High School Girl's Bathroom Case

But the Girl The victim, a 15-year-old girl, testified in court that she engaged in consensual sexual activity with the defendant two other times in the girl's bathroom at Stone Bridge High School.

See refused this advance is why he was Guilty Him wearing a skirt had nothing to do with him in being the bathroom

So Glad you are as Uninformed as ever
Old 03-22-2022, 07:25 AM   #1218
wdmso

Quote:
You see, if you don't believe every single thing that Pete and Wayne sell here daily, you are obviously a Fanatical Religeous Zealot Facist Nazi Trump Cultist that wants to re-establish plantations, throw gays off of rooftops, and put women back in the kitchen where they belong. Just accept this as your role in life.

Conform or be cast out
if people actually posted Facts and not their Feeling parading as the truth ... I wouldn't feel compelled to post. to counter their nonsense ..

Fanatical Religeous Zealot Facist Nazi Trump Cultist that wants to re-establish plantations, throw gays off of rooftops, and put women back in the kitchen where they belong.

If the shoe fits....
Old 03-22-2022, 08:03 AM   #1219
Jim in CT

Quote:

Conform or be cast out
Makes sense...
Old 03-22-2022, 08:04 AM   #1220
Jim in CT

Quote:
if people actually posted Facts and not their Feeling parading as the truth ... I wouldn't feel compelled to post. to counter their nonsense ..

Fanatical Religeous Zealot Facist Nazi Trump Cultist that wants to re-establish plantations, throw gays off of rooftops, and put women back in the kitchen where they belong.

If the shoe fits....
Wayne, you have posted that republicans don't do anything and hate everybody. Those aren't facts.

"If the shoe fits"

It doesn't fit. But you claim it does.
Old 03-22-2022, 08:33 AM   #1221
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:

Conform or be cast out
Poor victim

The House Republican leader is supporting Madison Cawthorn and opposing Liz Cheney for re-election. Think about the respective quality of those two members, then think about what this says about today's Republican Party.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 03-22-2022, 09:06 AM   #1222
Jim in CT

Quote:
Poor victim

The House Republican leader is supporting Madison Cawthorn and opposing Liz Cheney for re-election. Think about the respective quality of those two members, then think about what this says about today's Republican Party.
A lot of conservatives want nothing to do with Liz Cheney.

To you, a "quality" Republican who sufficiently hates Trump. The GOP has different criteria for what constitutes a quality Republican legislator.

Your side has Eric Swallwell who slept with a Chinese spy, Hank Johnson who thinks Guam is going to tip over, AOC who wants to destroy our economy with the green new deal, rabid anti-semites like Ihan Omar, Maxine Waters telling Americans to hound Trumps cabinet so that they're not welcome anywhere, anytime..

Your side has a handful (not a large number, but a handful) of dummies and kooks as well. You'll never ever admit that. You can't.
Old 03-22-2022, 09:33 AM   #1223
Jim in CT

Quote:

Conform or be cast out
Senator Josh Hawley had the nerve to ask Biden's SCOTUS nominee about some past things she wrote, and MSNBC literally said that Hawley was trying to get her killed.

He's a racist assassin, because he asked her questions. He didn't go through her high school yearbook, didn't accuse her of raping anybody.
Old 03-22-2022, 09:36 AM   #1224
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Poor victim

Yep, that's me, where do I fill out the paperwork for my reparations?

Silly Boy

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 03-22-2022, 10:26 AM   #1225
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=Pete F.;1224575]
Quote:

"You seem to be very afraid "

You seem to not be able to distinguish between afraid and annoyed. Those are very different things.

"Do you actually think that “straight” people are in more danger from LGBTQ people than LGBTQ are from “straight”?

In general, no I don't think that. Not sure how you could have concluded I do think that. I am sure that group suffers a lot of abuse, stress, loneliness, despair. They don't deserve that.

That doesn't mean that men deserve to be able to go to the bathroom with women or little girls, nor does it mean we have to tell women they can't compete in sports.

"You do know that being a child abuser is not the same as being LGBTQ?"

Yes I do know that, again what did I veer say, that could POSSIBLY lead you to conclude I don't know that.

"Maybe you should consider that no other institution has the long history of enabling child abusers that the church you fund does"

Can you prove that please? The catholic church has an abysmal record on this matter, as do other religions, doctors, therapists, and for damn sure public schoolteachers. Yet I've only ever seen you talk about Catholics when it comes to child abusers. Why is that? The answer, is that you only care about the issue when it helps you politically.

Round 'em up and execute them for all I care. But it's not a problem isolated to the Catholic church. The media just frames it that way for political reasons.
Old 03-22-2022, 01:08 PM   #1226
Pete F.
Canceled

[QUOTE=Jim in CT;1224590]
Quote:

"You seem to be very afraid "

You seem to not be able to distinguish between afraid and annoyed. Those are very different things.

"Do you actually think that “straight” people are in more danger from LGBTQ people than LGBTQ are from “straight”?

In general, no I don't think that. Not sure how you could have concluded I do think that. I am sure that group suffers a lot of abuse, stress, loneliness, despair. They don't deserve that.

That doesn't mean that men deserve to be able to go to the bathroom with women or little girls, nor does it mean we have to tell women they can't compete in sports.

You do know that two things can be true at the same time and not be equivalent, don't you?

"You do know that being a child abuser is not the same as being LGBTQ?"

Yes I do know that, again what did I veer say, that could POSSIBLY lead you to conclude I don't know that.
(He doesn't even need to do that. All he needs to do is say "I'm a woman", like that child molester who said hes a woman after he got arrested, so that he can get sentenced to a womans prison. He looks like a man, dresses like a man, just said "I'm a woman", and poof! he's a woman.)

"Maybe you should consider that no other institution has the long history of enabling child abusers that the church you fund does"

Can you prove that please? The catholic church has an abysmal record on this matter, as do other religions, doctors, therapists, and for damn sure public schoolteachers. Yet I've only ever seen you talk about Catholics when it comes to child abusers. Why is that? The answer, is that you only care about the issue when it helps you politically.

Round 'em up and execute them for all I care. But it's not a problem isolated to the Catholic church. The media just frames it that way for political reasons.
I cite the Catholic Church because no other organization in the world has ever had a systemic child abuse and institutional coverup anywhere near as widespread as the Catholic Church.

A Church-commissioned report in 2004 said more than 4,000 US Roman Catholic priests had faced sexual abuse allegations in the last 50 years, in cases involving more than 10,000 children - mostly boys.

About 333,000 children were abused within France's Catholic Church, a report finds

A 2009 report found that sexual and psychological abuse was "endemic" in Catholic-run industrial schools and orphanages in Ireland for most of the 20th Century.

Theodore McCarrick, a former Roman Catholic cardinal in the US, was defrocked over claims he sexually assaulted a teenager in New York in the early 1970s. Mr McCarrick - thought to be the highest-ranking US Catholic to face sex abuse charges - has said he has "no recollection" of the alleged abuse, and pleaded not guilty at a US court last month

The Catholic Church in Scotland announced that it was setting up an independent watchdog to deal with abuse complaints against members of the clergy following a number of sex scandals where the church was accused of failing to respond to concerns

Germany's top Roman Catholic cleric, Cardinal Reinhard Marx, earlier this year offered his resignation over child sex abuse scandals, saying it was important to him "to share the responsibility for the catastrophe". However, the Pope later rejected his resignation

In November 2020, New York's Attorney General filed a lawsuit against the Buffalo Catholic Diocese, alleging its leaders protected priests accused of child sex abuse. The diocese has pledged "full cooperation" with authorities

French priest Bernard Preynat was sentenced to five years in prison in March 2020 for sexually abusing dozens of children in the 1970s, 1980s and early 1990s. During his trial, he told the court he had not understood how serious or grave his crimes were

Australian Cardinal George Pell - the most senior Catholic figure ever jailed for such crimes - had his conviction for child abuse overturned in April 2020 and was freed from prison. Australia's High Court judges agreed that the jury had not properly considered all the evidence presented at the trial. The former senior adviser to the Pope had consistently maintained his innocence.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 03-22-2022, 01:19 PM   #1227
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=Pete F.;1224594]
Quote:

I cite the Catholic Church because no other organization in the world has ever had a systemic child abuse and institutional coverup anywhere near as widespread as the Catholic Church.

A Church-commissioned report in 2004 said more than 4,000 US Roman Catholic priests had faced sexual abuse allegations in the last 50 years, in cases involving more than 10,000 children - mostly boys.

About 333,000 children were abused within France's Catholic Church, a report finds

A 2009 report found that sexual and psychological abuse was "endemic" in Catholic-run industrial schools and orphanages in Ireland for most of the 20th Century.

Theodore McCarrick, a former Roman Catholic cardinal in the US, was defrocked over claims he sexually assaulted a teenager in New York in the early 1970s. Mr McCarrick - thought to be the highest-ranking US Catholic to face sex abuse charges - has said he has "no recollection" of the alleged abuse, and pleaded not guilty at a US court last month

The Catholic Church in Scotland announced that it was setting up an independent watchdog to deal with abuse complaints against members of the clergy following a number of sex scandals where the church was accused of failing to respond to concerns

Germany's top Roman Catholic cleric, Cardinal Reinhard Marx, earlier this year offered his resignation over child sex abuse scandals, saying it was important to him "to share the responsibility for the catastrophe". However, the Pope later rejected his resignation

In November 2020, New York's Attorney General filed a lawsuit against the Buffalo Catholic Diocese, alleging its leaders protected priests accused of child sex abuse. The diocese has pledged "full cooperation" with authorities

French priest Bernard Preynat was sentenced to five years in prison in March 2020 for sexually abusing dozens of children in the 1970s, 1980s and early 1990s. During his trial, he told the court he had not understood how serious or grave his crimes were

Australian Cardinal George Pell - the most senior Catholic figure ever jailed for such crimes - had his conviction for child abuse overturned in April 2020 and was freed from prison. Australia's High Court judges agreed that the jury had not properly considered all the evidence presented at the trial. The former senior adviser to the Pope had consistently maintained his innocence.
Pete, I never said, or came close to implying, that all trans people are predators. You merely heard that, as you hear many many things that no one has ever said.

Most trans people are totally harmless. But it only takes a nanosecond of rational thought to predict that some monsters out there will use this as an excuse to get access to victims.

It is fact that all a man has to do is say "I'm a woman", and the left will allow him to act like a woman. That doesn't mean all trans folk are dangerous. But some are, and I'm not inclined to sacrifice a single innocent female on the altar of idiotic woke virtue-signaling. You are. I'm not.

You are the one, not me, who is taking a few bad apples (Catholics in this case) and pretending that the whole barrel is rotten. You do it constantly.

You call me out for saying that all trans people are bad (which I never came close to saying), then you paint all catholics with the pedophile brush. You are doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing, and which I never did.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 03-22-2022 at 01:43 PM..
Old 03-22-2022, 02:23 PM   #1228
Pete F.
Canceled

[QUOTE=Jim in CT;1224596]
Quote:

Pete, I never said, or came close to implying, that all trans people are predators. You merely heard that, as you hear many many things that no one has ever said.

Most trans people are totally harmless. But it only takes a nanosecond of rational thought to predict that some monsters out there will use this as an excuse to get access to victims.

It is fact that all a man has to do is say "I'm a woman", and the left will allow him to act like a woman. That doesn't mean all trans folk are dangerous. But some are, and I'm not inclined to sacrifice a single innocent female on the altar of idiotic woke virtue-signaling. You are. I'm not.

You are the one, not me, who is taking a few bad apples (Catholics in this case) and pretending that the whole barrel is rotten. You do it constantly.

You call me out for saying that all trans people are bad (which I never came close to saying), then you paint all catholics with the pedophile brush. You are doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing, and which I never did.
No, what you miss is that by your rationale, child molesters would wear dresses to obtain access to vulnerable children.
You miss the fact that the majority of child molesters and rapists for that matter, do not grab children or adults unknown to them, they know the victim.
I did not say all Catholics are child molesters, it is proven that the Catholic Church carried on systemic coverup of widespread child abuse

Lets Go Darwin
Old 03-22-2022, 02:39 PM   #1229
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=Pete F.;1224597]
Quote:

No, what you miss is that by your rationale, child molesters would wear dresses to obtain access to vulnerable children.
You miss the fact that the majority of child molesters and rapists for that matter, do not grab children or adults unknown to them, they know the victim.
I did not say all Catholics are child molesters, it is proven that the Catholic Church carried on systemic coverup of widespread child abuse
"by your rationale, child molesters would wear dresses to obtain access to vulnerable children."

SOME will. And some have. If all a man has to do in order to be welcomed into a ladies room is say "I am a woman", why wouldn't you expect that SOME predators would do that, just to have easier access to victims?

"You miss the fact that the majority of child molesters and rapists for that matter, do not grab children or adults unknown to them, they know the victim."

But I never said most, or all child molesters, attack strangers in a bathroom. I said "some" do/ I keep saying "some", yet for some reason, you keep hearing "every single one". That's your issue, not mine.

"it is proven that the Catholic Church carried on systemic coverup of widespread child abuse"

Of course that's true. But that's not what you said. You said this - "no other institution has the long history of enabling child abusers that the church you fund does".

I asked you to prove that the catholic was the first institution on earth to cover up child molestation. You ignored that request, which we all know means you made up that statement. The catholic church has a disgusting history on this topic, as do other religions, and other professions like doctors and schoolteachers. But the media would lead one to believe that virtually all predators are catholic priests. And it's not, for the most part, child molestation. Most victims are post-pubescent boys, so way more accurate to call it homosexual predation, but we won't call it that, for political reasons.

You claim I am saying things that I never came close to saying, and you pretend you didn't say the things which you explicitly said.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 03-22-2022 at 03:01 PM..
Old 03-22-2022, 03:16 PM   #1230
wdmso

Kid Rock: Trump Sought My Advice on ISIS, North Korea

Kid Rock says when Donald Trump was president, the commander in chief asked him for messaging advice about ISIS and what to do about North Korea.

The singer made his comments during an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

"I mean, I was there with him one day when he ended the caliphate,"

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ki...22/id/1062393/

But you people fear A Transgender more than a POTUS taking advice from Kid Rock or Making an executive order at the request of someone he saw on Fox News

Trump issued an executive order on Critical Race Theory after seeing a segment about it on Tucker Carlson's show

a Guy named Christopher Rufo who invented the CRT outrage wich FOX new mentioned like 5000 times last year

Rufo falsely claimed that a diversity consultant hired by the Treasury Department had “told employees essentially that America was a fundamentally white supremacist country,” and urged them to "accept their white racial superiority"; however, the diversity consultant had said no such thing.

But republicans and Truth are like oil and water