Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-21-2022, 03:01 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Hilarys campaign manager testifies she approved of spreading lies

This guy was one of her campaign
managers,, and testified under oath that she personally approved of spreading discredited Russia-Trump fabricated nonsense about Alfa bank.

Nothingburger?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...egations-media
Old 05-21-2022, 03:45 PM   #2
wdmso

Do you have a point? Did Trump lose the election? But Trump still claiming the election was stolen all the text messages showing the willingness to overturn an election with Jenny Thompson’s recent emails .

You bring up Hillary .. again more false equivalences shocking and now you care about Truth lol
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 05-21-2022 at 04:30 PM..
Old 05-21-2022, 05:05 PM   #3
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Whataboutism it’s Jim’s MO.
Old 05-21-2022, 05:10 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Whataboutism it’s Jim’s MO.
to you zombies, any criticism of the left, is whataboutism.

Is there ever a valid excuse to criticize anyone on the left? or is it always a character flaw?
Old 05-21-2022, 05:13 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Do you have a point? Did Trump lose the election? But Trump still claiming the election was stolen all the text messages showing the willingness to overturn an election with Jenny Thompson’s recent emails .

You bring up Hillary .. again more false equivalences shocking and now you care about Truth lol
i think this is all a bit much for you.

my point is, Hilary, the DOJ, and the media got together to help defeat Trump in 2016. Somehow Trump won. But accuracy matters.

Trumps claims of cheating in 2020 didn’t work. Yet you member stop
criticizing him for
what he did, even though he wasn’t successful.

So it’s on for you to criticize Trump for unsuccessfully trying to undermine an election. That’s fine, you donut constantly.

But it’s not ok to criticize Hilary for u successfully trying to undermine an
election.

Why is that, exactly?
Old 05-21-2022, 05:59 PM   #6
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Real important debate, while Putin continues to shut off Oil to countries opposing him, the global economy is being f*cked by Trump’s browmance buddy, but let’s investigate something back leading up to 2016. Handful of companies dropping the ball and causing families with babies to feed burn to gas they can’t afford drive miles searching, but let’s talk about Hilary. You guys love to beat on each other over battles decided, it’s comical and sad all at the same time. Nut jobs running for offices all over claiming the same BS or our own RR believes and promising to nominate people that will certify elections as they see fit, but let’s talk about Hilary and Hunter. Guess what you can’t change the past and our future is really a scary IMHO politically and more so for my kids and their kids. Keep beating those dead horses, back to my reality, you guys enjoy.
Old 05-21-2022, 06:50 PM   #7
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
This guy was one of her campaign
managers,, and testified under oath that she personally approved of spreading discredited Russia-Trump fabricated nonsense about Alfa bank.

Nothingburger?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...egations-media
Even Fox’s twisted narrative doesn’t support what Jim alleges. Does anyone critically think anymore?
Old 05-21-2022, 07:00 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Even Fox’s twisted narrative doesn’t support what Jim alleges. Does anyone critically think anymore?
it says that her campaign manager testified that she approved of spreading stories about alfa bank, which were not true.

we can’t all be as balanced as you are. Heck, according to you, you’re not even a liberal. We never have any idea which side you’re coming down on.
Old 05-21-2022, 07:03 PM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Real important debate, while Putin continues to shut off Oil to countries opposing him, the global economy is being f*cked by Trump’s browmance buddy, but let’s investigate something back leading up to 2016. Handful of companies dropping the ball and causing families with babies to feed burn to gas they can’t afford drive miles searching, but let’s talk about Hilary. You guys love to beat on each other over battles decided, it’s comical and sad all at the same time. Nut jobs running for offices all over claiming the same BS or our own RR believes and promising to nominate people that will certify elections as they see fit, but let’s talk about Hilary and Hunter. Guess what you can’t change the past and our future is really a scary IMHO politically and more so for my kids and their kids. Keep beating those dead horses, back to my reality, you guys enjoy.
oh. but ok to bash trump and ron desantis.

i’m not trying to change the past ( again, that doesn’t stop the left from obsessing over january 6th), i’m trying to talk about something in the past, which your side buried until now.

It’s not worth discussing that a presidential candidate, the DOJ, the FBI, and the media, all worked
together to try and help one candidate over the other?

Then when that didn’t work, congressional
democrats tried to challenge electoral
results in a few states trump won, when they had exactly zero evidence any cheating took place.

As always, it’s ok when the left does it.
Old 05-22-2022, 06:53 AM   #10
Pete F.
Canceled

Based on the information above, FBI Chicago has predicated a Full Counterintelligence investigation into the activities of ALFA BANK, in order to conduct further investigation regarding the extent and nature of the network communications between ALFA BANK and the TRUMP ORGANIZATION. This investigation will attempt to determine the validity of the information that was provided by the third-party entity, and to assess whether or not pose a threat to either the TRUMP ORGANIZATION, or United States national security.

In addition, FBI investigation [redacted] [CROSSFIRE HURRICANE] was predicated based on an allegation that a member of the TRUMP campaign had received a suggestion from the Russian Government, indicating that the Russian government could assist the TRUMP campaign with an anonymous release of information during the campaign, which would be a detriment to the HILLARY CLINTON campaign. Investigation in [redacted] has surfaced additional ties between the TRUMP campaign team and the Russian government.

Investigation of the communications between the Russian ALFA BANK and the TRUMP ORGANIZATION could provide additional insight about the connections between the TRUMP ORGANIZATION and Russia, and help to determine whether those ties pose a threat to United States national security.

This matter is being treated as a Sensitive Investigative Matter based on the fact that the TRUMP ORGANIZATION is affiliated with a current U.S. Presidential candidate. As such, FBI Chicago requests that FBIHQ/NSLB coordinate with the US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE to provide all appropriate notifications required by the DIOG.