Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-31-2021, 01:11 PM   #1
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I've been telling him and pete to get a session or two with a shrink....
Yup
2 nut jobs that hate a guy so much that they sill support a senile old guy who doesn’t know what day it is and spends all his time in his basement.
I’ll stick with the guy who donated all his paychecks to charities instead of a guy who wants to donate our paychecks to his charity
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 08-31-2021, 01:55 PM   #2
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Yup
2 nut jobs that hate a guy so much that they sill support a senile old guy who doesn’t know what day it is and spends all his time in his basement. Do you know he has a speech impediment?
I’ll stick with the guy who donated all his paychecks to charities while he was making more money charging the US Govern. for use of his properites.instead of a guy who wants to donate our paychecks to his charity
You do know he got in trouble for ripping his charities off and was fined millions

One 2nd thought I doubt you knew that.
Old 08-31-2021, 02:44 PM   #3
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
You do know he got in trouble for ripping his charities off and was fined millions

One 2nd thought I doubt you knew that.
No he doesn’t, gets his talking points from Fox News, probably still believes the big lie. The irony which allludes him is that his stable genus cost the republicans more than just the White House. Nor does he understand I personally have voted more republican tickets over my life, but this party right now is out there and living in some alternative reality.
Old 08-31-2021, 03:00 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
No he doesn’t, gets his talking points from Fox News, probably still believes the big lie. The irony which allludes him is that his stable genus cost the republicans more than just the White House. Nor does he understand I personally have voted more republican tickets over my life, but this party right now is out there and living in some alternative reality.
besides the white house, what did trump cost us? is the gop just a fringe party now?

the democrats have a thin majority in the house, the senate is tied, the gop has 27 governorships and the gop controls 61 of 98 state legislative chambers.

So what did trump cost the gop?

Who is living in an alternate reality, exactly? Might be the guy who thinks Biden is balls-y.
Old 08-31-2021, 03:20 PM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
besides the white house, what did trump cost us? is the gop just a fringe party now?

the democrats have a thin majority in the house, the senate is tied, the gop has 27 governorships and the gop controls 61 of 98 state legislative chambers.

So what did trump cost the gop?

Who is living in an alternate reality, exactly? Might be the guy who thinks Biden is balls-y.
Wait for the mid terms and we can revisit
Old 08-31-2021, 03:22 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
so what were you referring to, exactly, when you said that trump cost the gop plenty besides the white house? are you admitting that as of right now, he didn’t cost them
much? the data sure seems to suggest that.

The democrats suffered far, far greater losses under obama. Not even close. and obviously they came roaring back.
Old 08-31-2021, 03:38 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
all Biden has to do, is cure cancer, which he very explicitly promised to do in the campaign, and the democrats will kick butt next year.

Short of that, they might well be the party associated with record inflation ( not all their fault), high gas prices ( not all their fault), lockdowns from delta or subsequent variants ( not all their fault), weird social policies that no one between the coasts has any affinity for (completely their fault), skyrocketing crime ( mostly their fault), etc. if the stock market is still way up, does that save them? maybe. maybe not. history shows that in a new presidents first midterm, his party usually gets clobbered. you want to put all your eggs in a basket tied to a guy who obviously has meaningful dimentia, that’s a risk.

Ballsy? He did say he was a truck driver, and got arrested with Nelson Mandela, and had a street fight with a gang leader named Corn Pop, thats all pretty balls-y.