Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Fishing Charters and Guides » Bill -n- Juls Guide Service

Bill -n- Juls Guide Service From Boston Harbor to Cape Cod, Instructional Shore Fishing Guide Service

Old 07-30-2009, 10:14 AM   #1
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Wink Fish report for the past several weeks.

Hi All sorry for the lack of reports as well as updated photo's, I am having trouble with the photo section but it is beeing looked at to try and figure out why I can not upload them. Hopefully we will get that up and running soon.

I was away last week, down in PA for my Mom & Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary. It was a great time and I will cherish those memories forever.
There is nothing better than a big family get together to talk up the old days!!!

So I have been out of touch a little on the fishing scene for a few days but mostly there are small fish filling in around alot of places in the harbor. There have been surface feeds going off now and then on the north side of the harbor. There are some big brutes around as well but they are playing hard to get at times as usuall for this time of year. The bait is still playing tough to get now and then but they are there. You just have to work at it. We will be out on the water the next several days and will have a better Idea on whats going on out there.

The weather is still affecting the fishing this season as we just do not have much cosistancy yet. But hopefully the coming weeks we will get back on track.

I will be posting some dates for Shared Trips and will also be sending them out to the email list. If you would like to get on the list just drop me an email and we will send those dates out to you so you can see if any of the dates might work for you.

We do need to book at least 3 people per trip for shared trips as it is just not cost worthy for only 2 people. I will do my best to fill the boat so we can all get out and enjoy rippin some lips on the water.

We also have good dates available for private trips as well so if you are interested just give us a call or drop us an email for details.

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote