Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-28-2019, 08:07 PM   #91
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Putin told him to do those not nice things? Wow, this conspiracy of yours is getting real deep.
Don’t worry about me because in these troubled times, I like to put my hand over the kidney in my heart, stare at the moon of Mars contemplating how the wheel is older than the wall, the great things Frederick Douglass is doing & just being thankful I have ID to buy cereal & I don’t have windmill cancer.

Just keep believing in the Stable Genius, he will save you.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-28-2019, 08:27 PM   #92
Sea Dangles

He will save the dummies too so don’t despair. Free thinkers prevail!
Old 08-28-2019, 08:28 PM   #93
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Don’t worry about me because in these troubled times, I like to put my hand over the kidney in my heart, stare at the moon of Mars contemplating how the wheel is older than the wall, the great things Frederick Douglass is doing & just being thankful I have ID to buy cereal & I don’t have windmill cancer.

Just keep believing in the Stable Genius, he will save you.
Yeah, hang on to that ID . . . you might need it when the ambulance comes with a straight jacket to pick you up.
Old 08-29-2019, 04:54 AM   #94
Pete F.
Canceled

The Trump administration is slow-walking $250 million in military assistance to Ukraine, annoying lawmakers and advocates who argue the funding is critical to keeping Russia at bay.

President Donald Trump asked his national security team to review the funding program, known as the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, in order to ensure the money is being used in the best interest of the United States, a senior administration official told POLITICO on Wednesday.
But the delays come amid questions over Trump’s approach to Russia, after a weekend in which the president repeatedly seemed to downplay Moscow’s military intervention in Ukraine and pushed for Russia to be reinstated into the Group of Seven, an annual gathering of the world’s largest advanced economies. The review is also occurring amid a broader internal debate over whether to try and halt or cut billions of dollars in foreign aid.

United States military aid to Ukraine has long been seen as a litmus test for how strongly the American government is pushing back against Moscow.
Old 08-29-2019, 04:56 AM   #95
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
A source close to Deutsche Bank says Trump’s tax returns show he pays very little income tax and, more importantly, that his loans have Russian co-signers.

If true, that explains every kind word Trump has ever said about Russia and Putin.
Big "If"

https://apnews.com/5f32c14a803e43359dff5e8151dade4c

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 08-29-2019, 05:07 AM   #96
Pete F.
Canceled

Trump is withholding vital military aid to Ukraine, while his personal lawyer seeks help from the Ukraine government to investigate his political opponent.

It doesn’t take a stable genius to see the magnitude of this conflict.
Old 08-29-2019, 05:48 AM   #97
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
pete is a fake news purveyor
Old 08-29-2019, 06:20 AM   #98
Jim in CT

Quote:
A source close to Deutsche Bank says Trump’s tax returns show he pays very little income tax and, more importantly, that his loans have Russian co-signers.

If true, that explains every kind word Trump has ever said about Russia and Putin.
I see you believe everything lawrence o’donnell says....after getting panned by everyone for running with an unverified story, o’donnell went on the air last night and retracted that story, saying he never should have run with it.

pete, whet else are they lying about? it’s a fair question. has o’donnell lost any credibility in your view?

they are completely detanged.
Old 08-29-2019, 06:26 AM   #99
Pete F.
Canceled

Just waiting for discovery in the lawsuit The Citrus Caligula threatened him with.
All Trump has to do is show the things he won’t disclose and that puts all the rumors to rest.
Kinda like a birth certificate.
Old 08-29-2019, 08:06 AM   #100
Jim in CT

pete, here’s the difference between us. i can say without reservation, that trump was an azz for pushing the birther story. you, on the other hand, can’t admit o’donnell is an anti trump hack. enjoy!
Old 08-29-2019, 09:42 AM   #101
Jim in CT

pete, here’s the difference between us. i can say without reservation, that trump was an azz for pushing the birther story. you, on the other hand, can’t admit o’donnell is an anti trump hack. enjoy!
Old 08-29-2019, 12:34 PM   #102
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Here is the Russian State TV reaction to the Anti American Russian tool at work.

“Russian efforts either to recruit somebody as an asset or effectively coerce them into becoming an asset historically typically rely on compromise of either a financial nature or a sexual nature,” said David Kris, a former assistant attorney general in charge of the Justice Department’s National Security Division. “Or some other nature by which they can gain leverage. Either induce somebody voluntarily to cooperate or blackmail them.” Kris added that “there is long history of that kind of activity, including in the context of presidential elections,” going back to Soviet efforts to offer money to Hubert Humphrey in the 1968 election.

Great Propaganda Job by the Citrus Caligula, payment for his funding?

He's playing you for a fool, Enjoy!

Last edited by Pete F.; 08-29-2019 at 12:43 PM.. Reason: Add

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-29-2019, 03:36 PM   #103
Jim in CT

so according to pete, anyone who says anything complimentary about russia, must be suspected of being a russian mole. you say this, even after o’donnell retracted his story.

when romney said russia was a threat and obama mocked him for it, were you equally suspicious that obama was a russian agent?

when o’donnell says trump got loans thanks to russia, you gleefully posted it, saying trump was influenced by russia.

o’donnell retracted his story, said he never should have run with it. that doesn’t deter you one bit.

welcome to tds.
Old 08-30-2019, 04:15 PM   #104
spence

Quote:
when o’donnell says trump got loans thanks to russia, you gleefully posted it, saying trump was influenced by russia.

o’donnell retracted his story, said he never should have run with it. that doesn’t deter you one bit.
O'donnell didn't retract the story because it wasn't true, he retracted it because he didn't adhere to journalistic standards and Trump was threatening to sue NBC.

The idea that Russia has kept the Trump org afloat is no crazy secret, even Jr has admitted as much.
Old 08-30-2019, 04:33 PM   #105
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

O'donnell didn't retract the story because it wasn't true, he retracted it because he didn't adhere to journalistic standards
this is very amusing
Old 09-04-2019, 07:30 AM   #106
wdmso

Trump Administration Diverts $3.6 Billion From Military Projects To Border Wall.

More fake news I guess .. 1st fema now the Military.. when's Mexico's turn
Old 09-04-2019, 07:47 AM   #107
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Trump Administration Diverts $3.6 Billion From Military Projects To Border Wall.

More fake news I guess .. 1st fema now the Military.. when's Mexico's turn
Good news, not fake news.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:29 AM   #108
Jim in CT

Quote:
would be better if mexico was paying for it as he promised. but better we pay for it, than not to have it.

in montgomery county maryland ( a sanctuary county), seven illegals have been arrested for rape in a little over a month. tell the victims that we don’t need a secure border.
Old 09-04-2019, 12:08 PM   #109
wdmso

Quote:
Circumventing Congress is good thing.. ok
Old 09-04-2019, 12:10 PM   #110
Jim in CT

Quote:
Circumventing Congress is good thing.. ok
how many obama executive orders did you complain about?
Old 09-04-2019, 12:14 PM   #111
wdmso

Quote:
would be better if mexico was paying for it as he promised. but better we pay for it, than not to have it.

in montgomery county maryland ( a sanctuary county), seven illegals have been arrested for rape in a little over a month. tell the victims that we don’t need a secure border.
Illegals rapeing other illegals.. but americans raping each other is what in your eyes??.. i know a wall will reduce rapes .. any other fantasies that the wall will fix for you.. i find it funny how wall supporters are clueless about the size of or borders..as if its like fencing in their yard
Old 09-04-2019, 12:22 PM   #112
PaulS

Quote:
how many obama executive orders did you complain about?
So you didn't complain about Obama's executive actions? How many did Obama have compared to Bush and now Trump?

Should we point out all your hypocrisy on this site w/Trump?
Old 09-04-2019, 12:39 PM   #113
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Illegals rapeing other illegals.. but americans raping each other is what in your eyes??.. i know a wall will reduce rapes .. any other fantasies that the wall will fix for you.. i find it funny how wall supporters are clueless about the size of or borders..as if its like fencing in their yard
Wayne, funny that you think illegal entry into this country is a fantasy. Must be Trumps fault.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 09-04-2019, 01:44 PM   #114
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So you didn't complain about Obama's executive actions? How many did Obama have compared to Bush and now Trump?

i’d love for you to point out my hypocrisy with trump!!

for the record, i didn’t have an issue with obama’s executive orders. i had many issues, not with when he chose to issue executive orders.

is that a direct enough answer?

go ahead, tell us all about what a hypocrite i am. please be specific.
Old 09-04-2019, 01:46 PM   #115
Jim in CT

Quote:
i’m kind of opposed to all rape, i don’t qualify it depending on the victim. apparently you do, at least when there’s a political reason to do so.

the wall will reduce rapes. if that’s not a good enough reason to build
it, it will also reduce the number of people coming here, who we don’t track. I see that as an improvement. Do you?
Old 09-04-2019, 02:48 PM   #116
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post

Obama had 276, Trump has 121

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 09-04-2019, 03:27 PM   #117
Pete F.
Canceled

Where is the wall? It does not exist. As president, Donald Trump has replaced a couple hundred miles of existing fencing. That’s it.

NOT ONE SINGLE MILE of new wall has been built.

He rejected Paul Ryan’s plan to get the wall funded and built.

He rejected the Dems plan in which Trump gives Democrats a path to citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers; Democrats give Trump his full $25 billion wall funding request.

Trump had chances to get the wall built and he chose NO.

Nobody knew politics could be so complicated.

Certainly not someone with no political experience, that's none, zero, not one (adjective of your choice) bit.

Trump will end up on this list of presidents, Buchanan, Pierce, Wilson, G. W. Bush and Fillmore and I think the grifter has a good chance to take the bottom spot.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-04-2019, 03:44 PM   #118
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Hey be easy on our commander and chief, he is going to nuke that damn hurricane, he will save all in Alabama 🤪
Old 09-04-2019, 03:59 PM   #119
Sea Dangles

He has run for office one time.
Easy win over the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& puppet
Old 09-04-2019, 04:07 PM   #120
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Obama had 276, Trump has 121
Since we are quoting useless statistics

Total times Obama played golf during his eight year Presidency:306

Total times Trump tweeted about how bad it is that Obama's golfing 24

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter
8:03 PM · Oct 13, 2014·Twitter for Android

Trump's golf to date and he has the rest of this term to beat Obama.
Days at Trump properties 289
Golf outings, all but one at Trump properties 227
Cost to date for golf alone: $109,000,000 and remember, that doesn't count taking his royal family to meet the Queen.
And while Obama played at service base courses 226 times, to date Trump has not played at a base course once.

Lets Go Darwin