Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 03-23-2006, 04:13 PM   #1
hummy22

first post...something to wonder about

I have been on this site religiously for the past 2 years and decided to give something back for the enjoyment of making my work day go by so fast daily....here's something that totally blew my mind http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=Loose+Change
hummy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 04:22 PM   #2
hummy22

sorry...but its about an hour and a half long...so watch when available
hummy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 09:31 PM   #3
seabass
umm,the juicy sweets!!!!!

A real eyebrow raiser!

Make it idiot proof, and someone will make a better idiot.
seabass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 12:06 AM   #4
Skip N

Only skipped through and watched a bit. But it sounds like the idea behind this is that the US goverment was behind 9/11? Anyone who believes that should be sent to the nut house asap. Thats just flat out dissgracful and pathetic. I'd personally knock the teeth out of anyone who says the US was behind 9/11 and wanted to murder 3000 americans. Some people are just %$%$%$%$ed up i guess in the way they think
Skip N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 06:01 AM   #5
Katie
Scuttlebutt

Send a message via AIM to Katie Send a message via MSN to Katie Send a message via Skype™ to Katie
I've seen bits and peices of this before, it's rather interesting, but i'm not taking sides..I'm stopping at No Comment.

Wasajigifying -[ was - a - jig-i-fy-ing] - the concept of not knowing what the hell your saying.

My Photography Page!
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 06:20 AM   #6
Slipknot
Super Moderator

sounds like whoever made this is accusing the government of lying to us and covering things up. They want us to ask questions
I'm taking the same road as Katie

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 10:49 AM   #7
Skip N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot
sounds like whoever made this is accusing the government of lying to us and covering things up. They want us to ask questions
I'm taking the same road as Katie
It's more than just accusing the Gov of maybe having some tips before 9/11 and didnt put the pieces together. I think the documentary is saying the US Gov carried out the attacks and not Al Queada...That's pitiful to make statements like that. And it pisses me off. Those wackos probably deny the Holocaust too....Just a bunch of idiots.
Old 03-24-2006, 11:10 AM   #8
Moses

Charlie Sheen stirring up the pot......

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...arliesheen.htm

Mike Malone
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 01:01 PM   #9
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

I haven't watched it and don't see the time coming anytime soon BUT for once I agree with Skip in that I just cannot see the US Government doing 9/11. The internal fights that would happen from those in the know would get the word out.

This isn't 24 or XFiles, Romper Room maybe, but not a conspiracy like this. Skip - if I say something that you don't like and you say your going to knock out my teeth, I expect you to carry out your intention

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 01:15 PM   #10
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip N
It's more than just accusing the Gov of maybe having some tips before 9/11 and didnt put the pieces together. I think the documentary is saying the US Gov carried out the attacks and not Al Queada...That's pitiful to make statements like that. And it pisses me off. Those wackos probably deny the Holocaust too....Just a bunch of idiots.
in that case, I think they have rocks in there head too.
that would be a very far reach, they'd need more than a mountain of evidence. We live a a whacked out world today

I'm not going to waste an hour and a half watching all of that.
Charlie Sheen must be an idiot too then
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 01:29 PM   #11
Pete_G

"Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new independent investigation of the attack and the circumstances surrounding it."

highly credible public figure?!

Pete_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 09:55 AM   #12
Skip N

I'm taking sides. If you believe this you're an idiot! It's that simple. To sit back and say the US government killed 3000 Americans because they wanted to is shameful. You guys can believe all the nutty theries you want but in the proccess you make yourselves look like a bunch of morons. Hope ya like the nut house!
Old 03-27-2006, 08:20 AM   #13
Newboater

Didn't have time to watch all the 'stuff' I stopped when the commentator said 'In 1945 a B-52 crashed into the Empire State Building'. B52 went operational in 1954. Guess that part was a working model?
Sarge

The Ole Sarge
RC&SU (Rude Crude & Socially Unacceptable)
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway
Newboater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 11:40 AM   #14
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

Ah, yes, the old "east wind, rain" smoking gun that FDR knew about Pearl Harbor.

It doesn't fly because it rests on faulty assumptions. One, that FDR knew more about how the war would play out than his top admirals, and knew that aircraft carriers would be the strategic key to victory, and not battleships. That's why he ordered the carriers to sea but kept the battlewagons in port as sacrificial lambs, according to the conspiracy theorists. Except that King, and even Yamamoto who ordered the attack, still believed in the supremacy of the battleship.

Two, that he knew that Pearl was THE objective of the attack, and that the japanese had the ability to pull it off. They knew the Japanese were up to something, but went with the natural assumption that it would come in the Philippines.

Most importantly, what FDR really wanted was an excuse to get into it with Germany in Europe. Even in the days following Pearl, there was very little support for getting into it with the Nazis in the US. Then, Hitler did the unthinkable by actually honoring a treaty, and declaring war on us after we declared war on Japan. You'd have to believe that FDR knew ahead of time that Hitler was going to honor the only treaty he ever did--against the advice of most of his top commanders, by the way.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
Mike P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 07:14 PM   #15
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike P
Ah, yes, the old "east wind, rain" smoking gun that FDR knew about Pearl Harbor.

It doesn't fly because it rests on faulty assumptions. One, that FDR knew more about how the war would play out than his top admirals, and knew that aircraft carriers would be the strategic key to victory, and not battleships. That's why he ordered the carriers to sea but kept the battlewagons in port as sacrificial lambs, according to the conspiracy theorists. Except that King, and even Yamamoto who ordered the attack, still believed in the supremacy of the battleship.

Two, that he knew that Pearl was THE objective of the attack, and that the japanese had the ability to pull it off. They knew the Japanese were up to something, but went with the natural assumption that it would come in the Philippines.

Most importantly, what FDR really wanted was an excuse to get into it with Germany in Europe. Even in the days following Pearl, there was very little support for getting into it with the Nazis in the US. Then, Hitler did the unthinkable by actually honoring a treaty, and declaring war on us after we declared war on Japan. You'd have to believe that FDR knew ahead of time that Hitler was going to honor the only treaty he ever did--against the advice of most of his top commanders, by the way.

My grand-father-in-law was secretary of war Under FDR. Trust me on this...... They knew.
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 07:24 PM   #16
Raven

it was

their ticket to ride.....

but i sense a JEDI mind trick
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 07:40 PM   #17
PI guy

I can't wait for the fish to show up!!!!!!!Anyone?!!?

Beer is the reason we get up each afternoon.
PI guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 08:57 PM   #18
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe
My grand-father-in-law was secretary of war Under FDR. Trust me on this...... They knew.
George Dern?

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 09:01 PM   #19
Nebe

harry woodring.. Also former govenor of kansas. He was fdr's right hand man when he was elected pres, and when the war broke out in europe, they did not see eye to eye about going to war if we were not attacked. ( he was anisolationist) FDR replaced him before pearl harbor, but they were still very close for many many years.
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 03:29 PM   #20
stripersnipr

With all the REAL issues in the world to concern oneself with this one is just a waste of time.
stripersnipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 08:39 PM   #21
sok
North Shore Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike_King
Let's hear back from the OP.Or is like a typical arsonist.Light the fire and then watch it burn
I think the word is "troll"
sok is offline   Reply With Quote