Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2018, 05:46 PM   #1
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 20,245
1977 Cape Dory 27

I don't think there are many sailors here, but you never know.

https://capedory27number40.weebly.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0582.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	65768  
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 07:46 PM   #2
Guppy
User
iTrader: (0)
 
Guppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cape Cod
Posts: 3,431
Wow
One year and you’re moving up! Excited for yuz, good luck
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:12 PM   #3
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 20,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
Wow
One year and you’re moving up! Excited for yuz, good luck
Yeah.. truth be told I should have bought a bigger boat to begin with but since it was my first boat I thought I would be conservative.

The new boat will take me to Bermuda and the carrebean one day....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:36 PM   #4
nightfighter
Seldom Seen
iTrader: (0)
 
nightfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 8,514
Spence, women love a sailor...…..

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:53 PM   #5
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 20,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Spence, women love a sailor...…..
And only sailors get blown offshore

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 09:19 AM   #6
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK
iTrader: (0)
 
RIROCKHOUND's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Westlery, RI
Posts: 9,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
And only sailors get blown offshore

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
RIROCKHOUND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 10:06 AM   #7
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 18,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Spence, women love a sailor...…..
Funny, I was seriously going to until the realty of it all freaked me out. If Rockhound found out he would have likely staged an intervention.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
spence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:54 PM   #8
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK
iTrader: (0)
 
RIROCKHOUND's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Westlery, RI
Posts: 9,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Funny, I was seriously going to until the realty of it all freaked me out. If Rockhound found out he would have likely staged an intervention.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
That's just because every #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& with a broomstick and a bed sheet thinks they are a G.D. admiral. Or so my grandfather would have said :-)
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
RIROCKHOUND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:05 PM   #9
zimmy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Bethany CT
Posts: 2,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Yeah.. truth be told I should have bought a bigger boat to begin with but since it was my first boat I thought I would be conservative.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Two foot envy they call that, right? Ten foot envy? When you get to the Caribbean, I will crew for you. Don't know much about sailing, but I can keep an eye out for mermaids.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

No, no, no. we’re 30… 30, three zero.
zimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 08:38 PM   #10
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 20,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
Two foot envy they call that, right? Ten foot envy? When you get to the Caribbean, I will crew for you. Don't know much about sailing, but I can keep an eye out for mermaids.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I will make it down there at some point. My goal is a circumnavigation in about 15 to 20 years when I’m too old to do what I do for work.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com