Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-18-2018, 09:40 PM   #1
Pete F.
Canceled

How old is this guy, Ten?

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!
1:01 PM · Nov 18, 2018 · Twitter for iPhone
I suppose it is a spelling error

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-19-2018, 04:56 AM   #2
wdmso

dont worry one of the faithful will be along to say just that .. or The grammar police will show up who have a compulsive urge to correct other people’s grammar, when they cant defend the actions of the POTUS or add to the topic .
Old 11-19-2018, 05:56 AM   #3
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
dont worry one of the faithful will be along to say just that .. or The grammar police will show up who have a compulsive urge to correct other people’s grammar, when they cant defend the actions of the POTUS or add to the topic .
*can't

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 11-19-2018, 07:52 AM   #4
PaulS

The unintelligent will soon call people snowflakes for complaining about the classless President we have.
Old 11-19-2018, 08:46 AM   #5
Sea Dangles

If the shoe fits....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-19-2018, 08:53 AM   #6
scottw

sometimes you spell something incorrectly...like Schitt...or democrap....and you looks at it and realize....it's much better if you just leave it like that
Old 11-19-2018, 09:11 AM   #7
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
sometimes you spell something incorrectly...like Schitt...or democrap....and you looks at it and realize....it's much better if you just leave it like that
If you are ten

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-19-2018, 09:21 AM   #8
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
The unintelligent will soon call people snowflakes for complaining about the classless President we have.
The unintelligent huh???

Quote:
How do know your a conservative snowflake
Quote:
Trump and the GOP had the chance to stand on their principles in regards to the deficit ... and they melted like a snowflake in August epic fail
Quote:
let me know when you find the violence part ( plz don't say when she said push back that would be very snowflake indeed)
Quote:
I am not against the use of force but its not a game . and the russian response was on point his base loves the tough guy talk and sounds like a conservative snowflake

Much of the bad blood with Russia is caused by the Fake & Corrupt Russia Investigation, headed up by the all Democrat loyalists, or people that worked for Obama. Mueller is most conflicted of all (except Rosenstein who signed FISA & Comey letter). No Collusion, so they go crazy!

he sounds like a conservative snowflake
Quote:
I know every thing said about Hillary from the right was the truth What's that saying she lost ... as did Romney You sound like a snowflake in your defense
Quote:
Go back to lurking you snowflake. You don't add anything to the forum. You only complain about how people post - like an old lady.
Quote:
No, I'm just responding to you snowflake.

I didn't lurk like you did - and now you can't control your temper anymore so you post. But you have nothing intelligent to say so you just comment on other people's posts.
Quote:
As disgusting as it was, why isn't this snowflakish?
Quote:
yes its a fishing site to bad you seem not to fish

the only waste of time and the real snowflakes are those who are upset about posts about their boy Trump ....

Old 11-19-2018, 09:36 AM   #9
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
The unintelligent huh???
To bad you missed or refuse to understand why I use the term invented by Conservatives .. I am not surprised
Old 11-19-2018, 09:38 AM   #10
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
To bad you missed or refuse to understand why I use the term invented by Conservatives .. I am not surprised
yeah, that's it.

Old 11-19-2018, 09:52 AM   #11
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
The unintelligent huh???
Yes, we see them here daily. They add nothing to the forum other than complain about how people here post - like an old, unintelligent lady.
Old 11-19-2018, 09:58 AM   #12
scottw

Quote:
Yes, we see them here daily. They add nothing to the forum other than complain about how people here post - like an old, unintelligent lady.
that's pretty sexist and ageist .....
Old 11-19-2018, 10:04 AM   #13
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
If you are ten
or if you want to watch a snowflake melt
Old 11-19-2018, 10:04 AM   #14
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
that's pretty sexist and ageist .....
not to mention I thought we finally moved on from Hillary....

Old 11-19-2018, 10:28 AM   #15
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Pot meet kettle

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 11-19-2018, 11:15 AM   #16
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Pot meet kettle
Not even close - you ONLY comment on people's posting style - like an old lady. Every time WDMSO posts something you get all snowflaky (cue TDF) and whine.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:23 AM   #17
scottw

Quote:
Not even close - you ONLY comment on people's posting style - like an old lady. Every time WDMSO posts something you get all snowflaky (cue TDF) and whine.
^^^^this is whining
Old 11-19-2018, 11:26 AM   #18
detbuch

Quote:
When others criticize something it is whining. When you criticize someone it is not whining. Although it kinda sounds like whining. But you're above that, so it must not be whining.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:28 AM   #19
Sea Dangles

Quote:
If that is how you see it who am I to protest. My point is that you do the same on a regular basis yet it bothers you the most.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 11-19-2018, 12:06 PM   #20
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
If that is how you see it who am I to protest. My point is that you do the same on a regular basis yet it bothers you the most.
I don't whine about the topic, I just call you out when you (approx. 2% of the time you do it) complain about how someone posts. Your posts are in no way related to the subject. They are just comments about the person who posts and can be cut and pasted into different threads. I think the others don't want to engage with you.

Last edited by PaulS; 11-19-2018 at 12:14 PM..
Old 11-19-2018, 12:11 PM   #21
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
When others criticize something it is whining. When you criticize someone it is not whining. Although it kinda sounds like whining. But you're above that, so it must not be whining.
Typical detbuch convolted logic. If he wants to whine about the subject that is being discussed, he can knock himself out doing it but I think it is funny that the vast majority of his posts have nothing to do with the topic so I'll continue to call him out (whine?) about it.
Old 11-19-2018, 12:12 PM   #22
Sea Dangles

Quote:
I do it with you - approx. 2% of the time when you complain about how someone posts. Your posts are in no way related to the subject. They are just comments about the person who posts. I think the others don't want to engage with you.
OK
Thanks
Never really broke down the percentage of my posts or yours for that matter. Have a good Thanksgiving.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 11-19-2018, 12:16 PM   #23
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Goose meet gander

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 11-19-2018, 12:38 PM   #24
scottw

Quote:
Typical detbuch convolted logic. If he wants to whine about the subject that is being discussed, he can knock himself out doing it but I think it is funny that the vast majority of his posts have nothing to do with the topic so I'll continue to call him out (whine?) about it.
define "convolted"
Old 11-19-2018, 12:45 PM   #25
detbuch

Quote:
define "convolted"
Vulcan adjective describing something as being logical. Sort of a redundancy the way he used it.
Old 11-19-2018, 12:53 PM   #26
scottw

Quote:
Vulcan adjective describing something as being logical. Sort of a redundancy the way he used it.
I thought it might be how a snowflake feels after reading a Trump tweet
Old 11-19-2018, 04:13 PM   #27
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
I thought it might be how a snowflake feels after reading a Trump tweet
Actually it would be more like how a white nationalist feels after hearing Trump describe himself as a nationalist.

And as Spock has said: "Without followers, evil cannot spread."

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-19-2018, 04:16 PM   #28
scottw

Quote:
Actually it would be more like how a white nationalist feels after hearing Trump describe himself as a nationalist.

should probably ban the word nationalist to make the snowflakes happy and discourage the white nationalists wherever they might be....
Old 11-19-2018, 05:33 PM   #29
detbuch

Quote:

Trump, and especially Bannon, has said that American nationalism, mainly an economic nationalism, includes the equality of all races and genders and religion that exist in the citizens of America. A white nationalist would be horrified by such a nationalism. A white nationalist would not follow such a nationalism.

But the fake media intentionally leaves out the distinction between American nationalism as expressed by Trump and Bannon, and, rather, ties Trump's nationalism to the WWII fascist, racist version. And anti-Trumpers can then freely pile onto the fake perception that Trump is a fascist, racist, white nationalist.

Last edited by detbuch; 11-19-2018 at 05:40 PM..
Old 11-19-2018, 07:47 PM   #30
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Trump, and especially Bannon, has said that American nationalism, mainly an economic nationalism, includes the equality of all races and genders and religion that exist in the citizens of America. A white nationalist would be horrified by such a nationalism. A white nationalist would not follow such a nationalism.

But the fake media intentionally leaves out the distinction between American nationalism as expressed by Trump and Bannon, and, rather, ties Trump's nationalism to the WWII fascist, racist version. And anti-Trumpers can then freely pile onto the fake perception that Trump is a fascist, racist, white nationalist.
And the alt-right concurs
https://dailystormer.name/white-raci...ionalism-pt-1/

Lets Go Darwin