Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 10-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #61
Saltheart

But you can consume all the eye candy you want! Very attractive.

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:08 PM   #62
Joe

With the boomers aging, women in their 40's who are in shape are very much in demand as personal trainers. I read an article about it called, "The Jillian Micheals Effect."
Women see someone close to their own age who is in shape, and it's a much more convincing sell than some chicky who is 23. I'd tell her to open a studio to help people lose weight, but like most good-looking women she's missing the empathy chip.

Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:56 PM   #63
Pete_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post

The woman that does modeling for me (she's 42) eats oatmeal made with water and two protein bars during the day. Veggies and steamed fish for dinner a crazy protein/carb pre-workout drink, and then lifts weights, and watches t.v. for a couple hours on the treadmill. No booze, no ice cream, no popcorn at the movies, no special occasion departures, no days off.
To really make a difference, you have to pretty much give up everything. It's a radical decision. I've lost about 70 pounds and kept it off for few years now. But it wasn't until she pointed out to me how much you have to give up to really make it work - just about everything.
That's why people remain half-fat: because they only take half measures.
Some people have to cut WAY back for results since they burn so little off.

Quantity is often overlooked, even when the food is "healthy". It's why you can easily have fat vegetarians.

And then of course there's the issue that as a nation we are just overweight and lazy.

The CDC obesity chart always is tough to comprehend.

Click play and witness the ever growing fatness:

Obesity and Overweight for Professionals: Data and Statistics: U.S. Obesity Trends | DNPAO | CDC
Pete_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:32 PM   #64
Joe

Very true.
If you're fat now, and you want to actually be thin (not just less fat) you're looking at radical lifestyle changes. I think if the truth were more widely known about just how much effort it took to actually be thin, the diet industry would take a whopping hit.
Being fat was by far the worst experience of my life - people treat you like sh_t or like you're not there.

Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:45 AM   #65
ThrowingTimber
It's about respect baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post

She is easily waaay better looking than most 21-25 year old women hands down.

That being siad I agree with the no days off mentality.

Domination takes full concentration..
ThrowingTimber is offline   Reply With Quote